He's gone

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful morning for me and Luhan. We're in the same bed, sleeping together, after all what happened, He's right here beside me safe and sound. Sleeping as I was staring at his perfection. It took me a few minutes to stare at him until he noticed it and Luhan being Luhan, teased me.

 

 

 

"You're staring" he said while closed eyes

 

 

"I’m gazing" I explained

 

 

"It’s creepy" he opens eyes and faced me.

 

 

"Ani! It’s romantic!" I said and let out a giggle. He covers his face with a pillow and I attacked him with my kisses. It was perfect. It was blissful. Until I realized I was just dreaming.......

 

 

 

**

 

 

"Hey... Yuri...” Myungsoo whispered while he tried to comfort me, I was crying the whole night and Myungsoo stayed with me to make sure I’m ok, and I think that would never happen. I will never be ok. 

 

"It was a good dream, Myungsoo... He's with me, resting on the same bed......laughing......talking nonstop..... It was perfect... And now I can’t accept the fact that he's gone. He's gone Myungsoo... H-he l-left m-me" I manage to say every word while sobbing. 

 

"I’m sorry Yuri, we were too late.... but I know.... Wherever Luhan is, he is more than happy that you are safe...” 

 

"No.... Myungsoo.... I don’t think I can still live my life again," I said, tears keep flowing from my eyes; Myungsoo wiped my tears with his thumb, and whispered "You'll be ok." 

 

 

And with that, I stood up from my bed and removed Myungsoo hands on me. Anger took place as I say these words straight to him including everybody on the house, “WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT IT WILL BE OK WHEN IT’S NOT GOING TO BE OK? I lose umma and appa... and now Luhan... If we don’t do anything to stop Junso from all of his plans, all of you can die! And I will not loss someone AGAIN!!! NOT YOU! Not Yeonhi or anyone that I knew my entire life! I have to do the right thing Myungsoo! If he wants me then I'll surrender myself!" I shouted. this is not me. But my grief made me.

 

Myungsoo stood up and embraced me. "Yuri! Please don’t make it hard for us, don’t give up yet, we are still here! And I promise you, none of us will die. Hold on, ok? Let's hope for the best. I know someday EVERYTHING will be ok." 

 

"I.... I don’t know Myungsoo...... This is my life.... My choice..... And it’s my choice to protect all of you..... I’m sorry. You can’t take that choice from me." I said as I get off from his embrace and walk away.

 

 

I went outside of my room, and saw Sehun with his teary eyes. He didn’t talk instead, he embraced me and whispered something on my ears. "I’m sorry Yuri.... I have to do this" and then I knew what he was doing... He's going to make me sleep again.... Hoping that it will lessen the pain that I’m feeling. But it's not, coz' every time I see Luhan on my head or just the smell of him around the house, makes the pain grow wider and wider until I feel numb.

 

 

 

 

 

I always hear his voice.

 

 

 

I still remember his last genuine smile to me.

 

 

 

I love Luhan more than anything in this world.

 

 

 

And I will never let go.

 

 

I can feel Sehun’s manipulative power take over me, I slowly close my eyes, as he carried me bridal style.

 

 

MYUNGSOO's POV

 

 

It's been a week already after Luhan died, Me and the others fought back to get Luhan and Yuri back, but it was too late for us to save Luhan. Although, that tragic thing happened, I was still in the midst of something, I’m confused of why did Junso left Yuri when he has the chance to take her.

 

I do felt bad that we lost Luhan....and every each passing day, I feel like we're losing Yuri too..... After what happened, I knew to myself that Yuri won’t move on, so Sehun and I decided to control Yuri, so she won’t suffer too much. I don’t want to see my little sister like this, she doesn’t deserve a life like this, but all we have to do is to protect her, nothing else. Even If I die saving her, I will take the risk.

 

“Hyung, you think this is right?” asks Sehun who’s beside me watching over Yuri. I was about to respond when someone answered Sehun’s question.

 

 

“I don’t think this is right.”

 

We both turned to look where the voice was.

 

 

“Yeonhi.” I called.

 

 

“None of this is right oppa, and you know that. You both know that” she says as she looks at me and Sehun. “You’re not helping Yuri at all. You’re making her life miserable. If the only solution for her is to move on, then we will help her.” She explains,

 

 

“I agree to Yuri, Hyung” some voice interrupted

 

 

“Baekhyun not you too”

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, we all know that Luhan is gone. Let’s just accept the fact that he’s not going back again. It’s our responsibility to protect Yuri, right?  Well... this is US torturing her. We can help her, Hyung. All it takes is time.....”

 

 

 

 

“I guess Baekhyun hyung and Yeonhi is right.... We’re a family now.... and Family helps each other.” Sehun said looking at me

 

 

I sighed deeply in frustration, and closed my eyes. “I’m sorry....” I felt guilty. I opened my eyes and look at them, I can see the sadness in their eyes. “I just don’t know what to do anymore, we need to do something but nothing really comes to mind. Maybe I was lacking in something when I trained all of you and that’s why this tragic thing happened to us.”

 

 

“oppa”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter