Deal

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later....





 

All of them trains diligently. Even Yeonhi, started joining the combat and weapon trainings under Myungsoo. JinMyun also helps them and separates the others for their training based on their powers.


 

The Element powers are under JinMyun every fridays and saturdays.


 

Kyungsoo, Kai, Lay, Luhan, Tao, Kris and the girls are under Myungsoo every fridays and saturdays.






 

YURI'S POV




 

I stretch my arms while letting out a yawn. Oh it has been a long hour to finish this bloody exams! Its a bit tiring to study and train at the same time but what should I do, this is my fate. I have to train more before I turn 18 and that would be next next month. Time really does passes fast.


 

We just finished answering the last exam paper. This hell week is officially over! I sighed in relief when I passed my paper and smiled to Mr Perkins, our english teacher who were tasked in our room. We just need another 5 minutes to wait for the dismissal. Too bad the other boys are'nt here on the same room with us because Every students were assigned in a different classrooms to take their exams and Luckily Im with the same room with Chanyeol, Xiumin and Lay.

 

"aigoo! I forgot to answer the last question!" says Lay who's behind my seat. I turn at him and smile "you're always forgetful oppa" I said

 

Chanyeol and Xiumin who were at my same row but sits two chairs apart from me was astonished of what I have said. I turned to look at them both and muttered "what?". They shook their heads in unison and then Xiumin beckoned as he whispered "I want to be called oppa too!". Chanyeol agreed while nodding "me too" he demanded. I was like 'whats wrong with them?' and then a few minutes later I realized what Ive said. I was about to speak when suddenly the bell rang indicating that its already dismissal. Some students roared in joy and some hurriedly went outiside the room. 


 

"We'll go ahead Yuri-ah! Luhan will wait for you at the school gate" Xiumin reminded as they bid goodbye to me and I nodded while waving bye to them. I suddenly felt excitement all through out my body. I never got the chance to see him at school this whole week just because he was assigned in a seperate room. He would just wait for me at the school gate every dismissal and go home together.



 

My phone buzzed and I opened up a message from Luhan. Thats odd, he usually dont message me.


 

Come to the School Gym now. I have something to tell you.


 

I was hesitating for a bit but I guess there was something he needs to tell so I decided to just go. Sighing, I put my phone back in my pocket and started to walk.

 

I wondered why Luhan needed to talk to me now when we have our whole time to do it in the house or maybe on our way home, but I shook it off.



 

I'd be finding out soon.


 

As I walk my way to the school gym I finally saw Luhan, but he was standing in front of someone else.












 

Hyorin.











 

She held Luhan's phone up and smirked.









 

"when did you get my phone? give it back to me!" Luhan demanded, not noticing me as I was farther behind him.







 

"I just wanted to send Yuri a little text." Hyorin grinned. "I told her to come meet me, she'll be here soon."







 

"I know what you want" said Luhan glaring to Hyorin, I can clearly hear their voice because it echoes all through out the gym. Luhan glanced at the floor and Hyorin took this opportunity to look at me and pressed her finger to her lips. When Luhan looked back she dropped her gaze.


 

"You're never going to get it" He hissed. Hyorin smirked as she whispered "Luhan, I already have YOU" she said, and she began caressing his cheeks with her hand which almost made me want to push her off. "Just say you love me Luhan" she said ending it with a smirk on her face





 

It took me a good few seconds to realize what I just heard. No. He's not going to say it. I trust him that much and I know to myself that he will never betray me. It was a long silence, I held my breathe incase Luhan realized that I was here. I was still wondering how he hadnt notice my scent...weird....



 

But. I couldn't careless when I heard those words that escaped Luhan's lips...


<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter