Apology accepted!

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28 



 

AUTHOR'S POV 


 

The next day, Kai and Sulli went together hand in hand at their school. 
The students around them started to gossip and mumur things about them. 


 

"are they dating?"


 

"but I thought Sulli-sshi likes Luhan-oppa?" 


 

" But they look good together" the girl said with her sparkling eyes while looking at them both. 


 

Well of course Kai and Sulli heard of it because of their wolf's hearing range. 

 

"dont mind them" Kai whispered to Sulli, she looked at him and gave him a genuine smile. "ne" she replied 


 

Meanwhile at their classroom..... 



 

The students were all noisy talking to each other and that includes the boys, Yeonhi and Yuri. 
 

"Hey. You've been spacing out lately." Luhan said as he approached Yuri 

 

"I just miss Myungsoo" she said looking at the window near her. 

 

"yeah. I miss him too." Yeonhi whispered

 

"yah! I heard that!" Baekhyun shouted and walk near them 

 

Yeonhi smirked. "waeyo? Is there something wrong missing Myungsoo OPPA?" she emphasized the word 'oppa' 

 

"how come you call him oppa" he pouted and Yuri suddenly giggled to their actions 
 

"you guys are the weirdest couple I've ever seen" Yuri said 

 

"and we're the next!" Luhan exclaimed
 

Yuri widen her eyes and slapped Luhan's arm "huh! Dream on!" she said


 

"kekeke ne! Yuri will not say yes to you! Because im already her boyfriend, right Yuri-ah?" Sehun winked as he put his arms around Yuri's shoulder, Sehun signaled him to ride a long with his teasing mode to his hyung. 


 

"ne! Im glad to have Seh-----" she was cut off when suddenly the door opened and the students stopped blabbering as they saw the sight of the new couple walking in their class.


 

"is it me or the world turned upside down?" Baekhyun mumbled enough for others to hear. 


 

"nope. Just you baekhiie" Yeonhi said 

 

Yuri was startled to see them both while Luhan smirked 'i knew it' he said to his mind. The other boys weren't shocked at all, they knew this will happen eventually. 

 

Kai and Sulli took their seats at the back with Kyungsoo. 

 

"Mind explaining?" Kyungsoo said as they sat. 


 

Kai just smilled at him and luckily their teacher has already entered the room. 


 

>>>fast forward to lunch break<<<



 

The boys already left the room to reserve their sits as Yeonhi and Yuri walked their way to their lockers


 

"Kai-ya I have to do something" Sulli said as they walk to the hallway.

 

"what is it?" 


 

Sulli gave her an assuring smile. "just wait for me at the cafeteria, arrasso?" she said and pecked him at his cheeks as she walks out. Kai was dumfounded and unknowingly smiled at himself, he started to walk afterwards. 




 

YURI'S POV 




 

"Yuri-ah? How bout we go somewhere after school?" Yeonhi says as she puts her other books in her locker. 

 

"fine with me." I said as I smiled, I look around us and saw Sulli walking towards us.... And she's....... Smiling? 

 

"annyeonghaseyo!!" she waves at me I was startled because its the first time she's been nice to me, well its not bad at all. 

 

"annyeonghaseyo" i greeted back 

 

"I just want to say sorry Yuri-sshi .Mianhe!!! Im sorry if I acted immature and bad towards you, I hope we can be friends. I am really sorry." she said and bowed, I can see sincerity in her eyes
 

Well its not that hard to forgive right?
 

'Forgiving is a way to become a better person' that was my umma once said to me when I was a kid. 
 

I gave her a my genuine smile. "apology accepted and no need to be formal Sulli-ah! Im more than glad to be your friend!" I said to her 

 

"well? Arent you going to ask me to be your friend too?" Yeonhi butted in. 
 

We all chuckled. "come on guys! Im hungry!" Yeonhi said rubbing her stomach. i rolled my eyes "tch. You're always hungry!" I said. 

 

"kaja!" I added and walk with them two. 
 

Im glad that im gaining friends again, this is what I really wanted before I stepped in this school. Well, i didnt really expected to have 'guy' friends at first! because I feel uneasy before but now... I think I have change........ A good change!
 

Especially to Luhan, I have never felt this feeling before and everyday as I see him, my feelings grows stronger. Maybe.... Just maybe.... I fell inlove with him already.. 
 

We arrived at the cafeteria, and looked for the boys. They were already eating, 'aishhh they didnt even wait for us' 
We approached them, I was about to nag at them when suddenly Yeonhi spoke up, 


 

"yah! You guys didnt even wait for us" she whined. 




 

"d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter