Always and Forever

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It’s cold and dark.

                                

 

There’s no air.

 

 

 

I can’t feel my body.

 

 

 

My head.... It feels like someone’s controlling it.

 

 

 

‘Where Am I?’ I thought.

 

 

 

“EunJi” someone called.

 

 

 

 

I turn to look everywhere but my visions are blurred.

 

 

 

 

 

“EunJi” it called again, it echoes through my ears. It sounds very familiar. Its sounds like my,

 

 

 

 

 

“Appa? APPA!!!” I shouted and my tears began to fall.

 

 

 

 

 

“Appa where are you????” I called him so desperately, shouting his name all over again. Until I saw a light, a dim of light in this dark place, I saw a silhouette. “You’ll be ok” I heard him say.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri! Yuri wake up!” Luhan shouted he was worried because she was shouting ‘appa’ all over again, so he thought Yuri was dreaming... A bad dream, or so he thought.

Yuri’s eyes slowly opened and were surprised that Luhan is chained up. She tried to stand up and realised that she’s tied up in a chair. “Luhan w-where are we? W-what happened?” She sounded terrified that Luhan wants to hug her so tight to comfort her, but he has nothing to do but to look sorry for everything that is happening to them. “I’m sorry Yuri, it’s my entire fault, if I have agreed to that deal and none of this would ever happen to you. I tried to protect you but look at us, I failed.” Luhan was staring at the ground when he was talking to Yuri. She can feel her eyes stingy again; tears are threatening to fall.

 

“N-no L-Luhan,” she manage to say even though it pains her every time she moves , the witch casted a spell on Yuri to feel pain whenever she do anything. “I’m s-sorry that I d-didn’t trust you. All this time, they were setting us up and all I did was to doubt in you. I... I w-was ----““Shhhhh.” Luhan cuts her off and shushed her to stop talking because it’s painful for her to handle especially if she’s only a half human now. “It’s ok, we’re going to be ok Yuri, you’ll be ok, just think of it as a nightmare that we didn’t want to dream about.” Luhan comforts her by his words, Yuri is thankful that she’s not alone. “Just breathe Yuri, everything’s going to be okay” Luhan’s word are very soothing in her ears that it made her feel relax and comfortable despite of their situation.

 

 

It was a long silence, till Yuri decided to speak again. “I dreamed of my dad” she said, trying to stop her tears “King Siwon or your guardians who raced you up?” Luhan asked, although it’s quite awkward of asking which is which. “Er. I don’t prefer them as a guardians who raced me up, let’s just they say they were my family” she said, smiling like, reminiscing a good memory. “They were everything that I had, and they just died like that, putting their lives in the line just to save mine. And now, I’m being hunted by this heartless vampire just to have what he wants. Sometimes, I wish we can just have our normal lives.” Luhan stared at Yuri, He can feel her sadness, so he tried to comfort her “Yuri, your parents love you that’s why they did that, it’s not your fault why they died, they just want to protect you. Honestly, I don’t have the words to make you feel better, but someday this will all end” “What If not?” “Then let us hope that it will.” Yuri let out a sigh and said “I hope so....”

 

“I love you.” Luhan reminded, “And I’ll do everything to protect you” headded.

“I love you too, but who’s going to protect you? I’m not letting you to put your life in line too, Luhan, I’m not going to let them kill you. If you protect me, then I’ll protect you too.”

“Says the one, who can’t even protect herself.” mocks Luhan “Yah! Xi Luhan! When I get all my powers I will kick your !”

 

They both shared laughter after all what happened to them.

 

 

This is all Junso’s plan, if he was to choose, he’s going to capture Yuri all by himself but then he knew that it will be hard for him to take over, He cannot use his power right now, he’s conserving it for some reasons. So he planned to use someone who wants Yuri to be killed. A toy on which he can play with and luckily to him someone found Hyorin on the streets, drunk and upset.

 

 

>>flashback<<

 

 

‘If you didn’t show up, Luhan could be mine.’

 

 

‘I hate you so much that I want to kill you, Aishhh!!!!’

 

 

One of Junso’s servants was roaming around Seoul and found Hyorin, of course Junso’s servant is a vampire and he needs blood because he’s starving. He was about to have his meal, but then he heard the name Yuri from this girl and he became curious all of the sudden. “If only I can kill Yuri then my life could be much easier” she whispered, but to the vampire he heard it loud and clear. He smirked, ‘This is good news to Junso’ he thought.

 

 

>>end of flashback<<

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, Hyorin took a visit of Luhan and Yuri. She opened the door which alarmed Luhan, “Good, you’re awake” She said, particularly to Yuri. Yuri couldn’t do anything but to grimace her, “Stop this Hyorin, it won’t do any good to you” Luhan warned, Hyorin was absolutely not in herself, the bloods she’s been drinking for her cravings to stop made her humanity all shattered. “Shut up! You don’t know anything Luhan!” “Just let Yuri go” Luhan said glaring her, “NO!!!! I can’t leave you here” Yuri abruptly disagreed to Luhan.

 

“Oops. Sorry! Change of plans” Hyorin said as she was unravelling the ties on Yuri’s chair “What are you going to do???! LET HER GO!!!! Hyorin! Please just let her go” Luhan pleaded, Yuri tried to smile “I’ll be ok” she assured, looking into Luhan’s eyes.  Hyorin held Yuri’s arm forcefully which winced her in pain. Luhan shouted and tried to get rid of the chains on his hands and feet but his strength are drowned, “Boys!!” Hyorin called out from outside, two vampires quickly dashed inside the room “Would you mind carrying the wolf outside too” She said charmingly to the two men. “N-no, Hyorin please, not Luhan, if you want me just take me not him...... Please....” Yuri said to Hyorin desperately. “I’m not hearing anything” she sang teasingly. When the two vampires unlocked the chains Luhan tried to fight back but ended up gotten defeated up by the vampires, he was bruised all over and was bleeding also.

 

“Where are you taking us?” Yuri asked.

 

 

 

“Somewhere you don’t want to be.” Hyorin smirked,

 

 

***

YURI’s POV

 

‘Ugh. My head’ I said to my mind while touching my forehead, and then I realized what was happening to me and to Luhan. We are still captured by this stupid vampires and Hyorin. I can’t remember a thing when we left that room...I look around and Luhan was nowhere to be found, there’s no one in this dark place. I was leaning against a tree, thinking of ways how to stop this but nothing was really coming to mind. All that I could actually think about, was Luhan’s safety,

 

 

 

“Yuri.”

 

 

 

I turned to my side and saw a familiar man, standing at the edge of the tree, a smirk plastered on his face. I’m bewildered, So I asked him, “Who are you?”

 

 

 

 

“My apologies young lady, I was mesmerized by your beauty that I forgotten to introduced myself” He said, he sounds like he had live in the medieval ages.

 

 

 

That’s the thing though.

 

 

 

Because I just r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter