Lotte world

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR's POV
 

"sshhhhhh! Dont make some noise!" Sehun whispered to Tao, they woke up early in the morning just to witness the two love birds at the couch peacefully sleeping. Well.......for your information ....Last night........ They both spied Yuri and Luhan, 
 

*click* 

 

"yah!!~Your shutter is too loud! Make it silent" Tao shouted in a whisper manner. 
 

*click* 
 

For the nth time, Sehun captured another photo of them. They giggled softly until Yuri moved her head a little, Sehun and Tao covered their mouths with their hands. Tao signaled Sehun to capture one more photo until..... 

"what are you guys doing?!" Luhan shut his eyes open then eyed the two maknaes. Well, he smelled their scents and noticed that they were doing something. 

Sehun and Tao's eyes widen in surprise. Sehun nudge Tao's waist to signal him to make an excuse because Sehun is not good at lying or making excuses. On the other hand, Tao scratched his nape then said "w-we w-were.... We.... Ugh.... " he stammered, Sehun facedpalmed 'he's more worst than I thought' he said in his mind. 

Luhan tried to get up to punch the two maknaes but then he remembered that Yuri's on top of him sleeping, he eyed the two to help him carry Yuri so she can continue her slumber in her room, but because of the loud noise she's been hearing she lazily wake up then sat up while her eyes still closed

"*yawn* What's with the noise? *yawn*" she drowsily said as she rub her eyes. 

The two maknaes were helding their laughter...... 

 

Why? 


 

Well..... Luhan and Yuri's position is a lil bit...... No scratch that! Its really awkward. 

 

She's sitting on top of him, basically with a straddle position and the thing is....... Their lower part is a lil bit connected *if u know what I mean* 
 

Luhan started sweating, he can feel having a rough time. Yuri was stretching her arms, but still her eyes were closed because the light in the living room is quite bright. She moved a lil bit, and that made Luhan groaned. 

 

"ahhhhhh!!!!!~" 

 

O________________O <-- YURI 


 

She shut her eyes wide open hearing that groan made her squint a bit. She looked around and saw Sehun and Tao rolling in the floor while laughing, and then she realised something that she never wanted to see. 
 

She looked at her front and saw Luhan with closed eyes while bitting his lower lip. She slowly looked down and realised their position. 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" 


 

She shouted at the top of her lungs which even made the birds flew away on the trees, the other boys with Sulli and Yeonhi shut their eyes open at the same time, they quickly got up and went downstairs just to see the two maknaes laughing while holding their stomachs and clapping like a retarted seal. 

Yuri quickly stood up and sat down on the other side of the couch,, she covered her face with her two hands because of embarrassment. 
 

"Yah! Yuri-ah? What happened?!?!" Yeonhi panicked hearing Yuri sniffling
 

Chanyeol noticed something, on Luhan's pants....... Its quite........ 


 

.......Wet. -_______-

He realised what happened and quickly walk besides the maknaes, the two earned punches from Chanyeol which made them stop. 
 

Meanwhile, Luhan covered his pants with a pillow then sat up, he sighed and looked at Yuri 'pabo Luhan!' he said to his mind. 

"what's happening here o_o" asked the innocent Kyungsoo, Kai smirked then whispered something to Kyungsoo's ears. 
 

O.o <--- Kyungsoo 

 

^_______^ <---- Kai
 

There was a silence in the room afterwards.....

 

Xiumin, being the eldest, broke the silence and speak up "Ohhkaaay. Come on guys, lets eat breakfast." 
 

"yeah" they said in unison except for Kai
 

"im going back to sleep!" Kai said but was stop by Sulli "no you're not, take a bath already! You smell terrible !!!!!" she commanded like a boss. He let out a sigh then nodded lazily in response.
 

Kyungsoo dashed his way to the kitchen with Lay then started cooking. Yeonhi helped Yuri to stand up like she was injured then walk upstairs. The others went to their seperate ways to do their daily routine in the morning.

As for Sehun, Luhan and Tao, they sat down on the couch. Luhan was staring from afar while the two stared at Luhan weirdly, he noticed it and looked at them "What?!" he said annoyed

"kekeke~ Hyung's having wet dreakcxznvkcklxhj" he cut him off by covering his mouth. Sehun made a run for his life before he got beaten up by his hyung... 
Tao got jealous and suddenly missed his Kris hyung....


 

------fast forward------

 

Since there's no classes. They stayed at home and just watched tv all afternoon, until the bell rang. 
Of course the boys and Sulli knew who was on the doorstep because of the familiar scent. 

And yes, it was Myungsoo, Kris and Suho. 

"Yuri!!!~ open the door for us~" Baekhyun giddily said 

She frowned 'why me?' she said in her mind, but she didnt bother to argue, instead she stood up and walk her way to the front door. 
 

YURI's POV 
 

As I open the door, my eyes widen in surprise... a smile formed into my lips, as I quickly hugged the one who's standing infront of me. 

"MYUNGSOOOO !!!!!" I exclaimed
He hugged me back tighter than I expected. 

"o-omo! C-ca-cant br-breath!!!!!" I said. He pulled back but his hands were on my shoulders, he smiled cheekily. 

"Did you missed me?" he asked as he wiggle his eyebrows. 

"tchhh! Of course not!!" I lied, but seriously I did miss him, im not that really showy to others, but Myungsoo knows me so well. 

"you're stating the obvious!" he said with a chuckle. Man! I miss that!.... 

I look over his shoulders and saw Suho and Kris, Wait? They went home together? Howcome?? 

I think they notice me because my face was full of curiosity. 

"oh...??? Hmm? We passed by each other on the way home" Suho said 

I just nodded in response then smiled. "well! Welcome home!" I said to them as they enter the house. 

"guys!!!!! They're home!!" I shouted when we walk our way to the living room where they all stayed. 

They look at our direction, 

"Hyuuuungggg~" Tao approached Kris as he opened his arms wide to hug him. Kris felt awkward as Tao hugs him "this is not my style" he muttered. 

Suho giggled at the sight of them. He walk to the boys and each of them hugged Suho.

After the hugging sessions, They introduced Myungsoo to Sulli, as I walk near them, I heard him say 

"do you know already?" Myungsoo whispered but clear enough to be heard 

"yeah. Kai told me" Sulli said 

"what are you guys talking?" I blurted out, they were startled at first but composed themselves as Myungsoo clears his throat 

"uh......." Myungsoo smiled. "have you eaten already?" he asked avoiding my question a while ago. 

I rolled my eyes, then sat on the couch. I ignored him, it was obvious that he's hiding something.

I felt someone staring at me, so I looked to my left then to my right, and there! Luhan's staring at me, *sigh*

That was really awkward awhile ago, I felt my legs jelly that I cant even walk properly... But anyways, I will try my best to forget what happened a while ago............

They were blabbering things, that I cant even understand, so I decided to go upstairs then straight to my favorite place..... 

 

The balcony..... 
 

If you were in my place you could feel me too, This place is filled with Silence that I wanted, its very serene as you could see the beautiful trees and its leaves gracefully swinging as the wind blows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter