Giraffe and Friends

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

 

YURI'S POV

 

 

I hear birds chirping and feel the wind blowing the cold breeze of the morning yet I feel warm and cozy in my bed as I nuzzled in my pillow it smell very different from what I have smelled last night but I shove it off I hugged my pillow tightly woah wait? Is this thing even a pillow?? Its not soft like a normal pillow ....... then I feel someones arm around my waist I slowly opened my eyes 'what is this thing?' i asked myself then I realised its someone's chest that I nuzzled a while ago!!!!!!!! What the hell?? Who's sleeping with me???

 

I moved my head backward to see who's this effing ert who slept with me and I saw Luhan sleeping like an angel 'ha? Wait?!' I tried to get out of his grip but he's way too strong and His legs are even tangled on top of mine Ughhh I cant stay like this with him 'someone help me!!! Yeonhi!!! You'll be dead after this!!!!' i said to my mind .. As i was trying to get out of his grip he tighten more the hug and snuggled close to me

 

"omo! I c-cant b-reathe h-help" i stuttered trying to push his arms away from my waist... Aishhhhhh I gave up!!!!!!! I relaxed my body trying not to be stiff in our awkward position...... 'what now?' i said to myself I lean my head to his chest and tried to sleep again........

 

but I cant! I kept on thinking and imagining our position right now and its making me blush I can even feel butterflies flying in my stomach 'what am I thinking?' I suddenly thought that we were some kind of couple sleeping in a same bed... Aishhh 'no! No! No! Hajima!!!(stop)' i shouted in my mind..

 

***kringgggg kringgggg***

 

 

 

The alarm clock started to ring..Oh thank God! I should praise this alarm clock for saving my life!

 

"make it stop.." his husky morning voice said...

 

That voice..... I smiled like an idiot thinking that its the iest thing Ive heard in my life. ....Oh shoooot!!! Stop day dreaming Yuri 
The alarm clock keeps on ringing I just pretended to be asleep so I wont be embarrased infront of him later since I know my face is now red as a tomato..

 

 

He got up and reached for the alarm clock and made it stop but after that his arm rested again in my waist aisssshhh -____- I keep on pretending to be asleep yet my hearts beating tremendously i think i should go to the doctor after this my heart is abnormally beating!!

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

I turned off the alarm clock with my closed eyes... I just hate that thing!!!.....It always disturb my peaceful slumber... I snuggled to my pillow again... But I feel different..... I sniffed slowly my eyes widen in surprise Its Yuri that Im hugging!!!!!!!! Why did I fell asleep in her bed?! Babooo Luhan!! I just hope that she's still asleep -.- I released my hug, I really want to stay like that for awhile but I know its not right to do it...

 

 

I just stared at her face for awhile then carressed her cheeks I just love touching it..... Its so soft like a babys skin, I sight her cherry lips and was tempted to kiss it but I shove it off I respect her too much...... I closed my eyes and leaned closer to kiss her temple instead....I never really shared skinships to anyone except for Yuri.....she's very special to me...

 

I got off to bed and streched for awhile and went downstairs....

 

 

YURI'S POV

 

 

He......


 

 

 

Kissed me.....

 

 

 

Well not really directly to my lips.....

 

 

But......I felt my cheeks burning again and my hearts beating abnormally... I still remembered the first kiss Ive got to him in my cheeks but this is different..... He kissed me in my temple.. And it kinda felt me secured.... Safe....... And .......

 

 

Loved.

 

 

 

He got off to bed and I suddenly felt sadness......I dont know why but......hmmmmm :(

 

 

I tried to calm myself first then got up and went straight to the bathroom in my room.. After doing my daily routine I went downstairs.... But there's no one in the living room O.o I went to the dining room and saw no one either..... 'weird' i thought to myself where is everyone?

 

I walk my way to the kitchen and saw Luhan standing infront of the fridge I walk near him "Hey where's the others?" I asked but he didnt answer he was busy reading a not in the fridge. I look at the note he was reading and read it also.

 

 

***********

Goodmorning 'Yuhan' couple! Kekeke Sehun thought of it! We left early and went to school, sundays sportfest ey? But since you two sleeps peacefully like a couple we all decided to go ahead and left the two of you! But hey! You both come along arrasso? Dont think of other plans!! ;) we will wait for you guys!!!

PS: we took a photo of you two hugging each other while sleeping! We wouldn't tell you which phone we used bwahaha (evil laugh)

-Giraffe and friends :p

***********

 

((AN: Chanyeol as the giraffe haha))

 

 

I just stared at the note wide eyes O_O

 

I look at Luhan and he's sheepishly smiled while brushing his nape

 

"ugh-im sorry" he said. I just sighed and gave him a half smile "well.... Ill cook breakfast" he added "oh no! Ill cook for you" i said.... Oppsss wrong word he smiled widely and ruffled my hair "ok then" he said..

 

When he walk away I literally face palmed myself for being a babo -.-

 

I started making pancakes since its my favorite breakfast. I texted Yuri that they are so dead when we arrived. After preppin out the food. He took a sit on the dinning table across me.

 

We ate and silence filled the air. He cleared his throat "I- uhm... Sorry If I fell asleep in your bed" he said.... Then I remembered again our position a while ago and I felt my cheeks getting hot again aisshh this is not the time to blush -.- "ahh.. Gwenchana (its alright)" I said not looking to his face, Im so embarrassed right now and continued eating.....

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter