Sneaky Hyorin

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

"I c-cant find Yuri, Hyung" Luhan said stuttering.

"Why??? what happened ?? Did you guys fight?" Xiumin asks him, he was feeling anxious of why would they fight because it rarely happens to them. Luhan was just staring into space. Xiumin called him again but no response, so he tapped Luhan on the shoulder to get his attention. He finally went back to his senses, Luhan looked back to Xiumin, his tears that are threatening to overflow finally did, coursing down his cheeks. He's worried sick where could Yuri be, knowing that the vampires are after her and they will do everything to get her. He never wanted any of this to happen, he tried to protect her, he tried not to hurt her but ended up being hated by Yuri. 

 

"Yah! what happened???? did you guys fight? answer me!" Xiumin said again. Luhan composed himself before talking again,



 

"Sort of.... but we didnt actually fight...Someone set us up" Xiumin frowned of what had Luhan said.





"Someone??? who's that someone??"



 

"Its Hyorin" 

 

 

"Oh... " Xiumin said, he thought that it was just an ordinary high school fight. That Hyorin was just jealous and that she was just trying to break Yuri and Luhan..

 

" and She's a vampire" Luhan added








"BWO YA?!?!?!!?!?" Xiumin shouted in astonishment






"Yah! whats the problem???" Chanyeol who were in the kitchen with Kyungsoo appeared.

 

"Aigoo!!! Hyorin is a vampire???" Xiumin exclaimed, he didnt notice that Chanyeol was there.

 

 

"A vampire?????! SHE'S A VAMPIRE????" Chanyeol with his deep loud voice echoed through the whole house and all of the boys dashed their way to the lounge

 

 

"How come she became a vampire??!?!" Kai asked

 

 

"I dont know!" Luhan replied

 

 

"she's a vampire and now what???" Kris said, asking whats the point of her becoming a vampire

 

 

"dont you get it Hyung? She's a threat to us all." Tao said to Kris.

 

 

"I dont understand" Suho mumbled.

 





 

"Hyorin gave Luhan a deal." Myungsoo blurted out.

 

"H-How??--" Luhan was cut off by Myungsoo, he was curious of how did Myungsoo knows all about this . "I can read minds like you Luhan, incase you forgotten" Myungsoo said




"Im sorry If I didnt told you guys" Luhan apologized to them all.

 

 

"Hyung, it doesnt matter as long as we are safe now" Sehun comforted him




 

"jamkkanman!!!!!!! (wait)" Lay shouted in frustration, he has no idea what they were talking about. "What is this all about???"


"Aigoo this hyung" Kyungsoo said as he shook his head.

 

"Thats the problem now. WE are safe. but Yuri is not. I cant find her, Hyorin set us up a while ago.. I was compelled and everything happened so quickly" Luhan explained to them

 

"Whats happening??? Whats with the faces???" Yeonhi suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

 

 

"There's a big problem here" Baekhyun said

 

Yeonhi noticed that Yuri wasnt around so she asked them "Where's Yuri?? Isnt she with you Luhan?"

 

"Alright, why dont you explain Luhan?" said Myungsoo as he looks at him.

Luhan let out a deep sigh "Fine." he said under his breathe "Hyorin offered me a deal last month, the day when I was no where to be found and ended up coming home late. She said that if I choose to be with her, Yuri will be safe and If not she's going to be in trouble,.Of course I didnt agreed to her deal but It was Yuri's safety that we're talking about here, so ever since that day Im bothered and troubled at the same time, Everyday Im thinking of a way to protect her, I never thought that I've been cold to her this days but it doesnt mean that I dont love Yuri" He said the last words looking to Myungsoo.

 

"So, what happened in the Gym?" Myungsoo asked, reading Luhan's mind and again Luhan can only sigh remembering what happened. "Hyorin compelled me, She's stronger than I thought...I never meant those words to Yuri" he said looking on the ground.


"What words?? What did you say?" Chen asked in curiosity.

"Its not important right now, I have to find her, This is all my fault.... I should have protected her" Luhan said, he doesnt want to remember the words he said a while ago. It hurts him saying those words unconsciously.

 "Hyung, You're not alone. We are one, right? WE will get through this, " Sehun said emphasizing 'WE'

"Mianhaeyo" Luhan said "Its alright, no one's at fault in here.." Myungsoo tried to comfort him.

 

"soo.....any ideas where is she now??" Baekhyun asked


 

"I dont know, we have to find Yuri before it's too late" Myungsoo said with full of worries in his eyes. They all nod in unison "Yeonhi call Sulli to come home early. If something happens just call us."  Suho ordered







"Ne. Take care Oppa" she answered. 

 

 

Baekhyun beamed a smile before he leaves Yeonhi in the house saying that It will be alright. They are all worried, after all their hard work they cant just let Junso win this and its their responsibility if something happens to Yuri, or else they are all dead. The boys set off in the woods altogether, to find Yuri's scent.

 

 

 

YURI's POV



 

Pain is a pesky part of being human... well half human atleast , I've learned it feels like a stab wound to the heart, something I wish we could all do without, in our lives here. Pain is a sudden hurt that can't be escaped. I just wished that none of this ever happened. 

 

Im not mad at Luhan, Im hurt, and there'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter