New Guy

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear Diary,

Can you believe I bought this just to write all of my misery in this piece of paper? I guess, this is a new life for me..... again.... After a month of realising that things aren't the same anymore I learned that people I love comes and go. All the things that I see beautiful, dies. A lot of things happened in one month. Our training combat had been really hard these days but the good thing was the boys already know Yeonhi is a witch and the funny part is Baekhyun even tolerates her to do magic. All of them are trying to move on and I dont want to be left behind. Moving on is accepting the fact that he's gone but It doesnt mean that my love will just fade away. I loved him. I still do.
 

but....
 

Today will be different. It has to be. I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her love of her life. I will smile and walk confidently.


 

I wont see his eyes.




 

wont hear his voice.




 

see his face.






 

this is the only way I can make it through.




 

I put my new diary under my pillow and jumped up from my bed. Yeonhi and Sulli are waiting for me outside, ready to go to school. 
 

"there she is. we're late!!" Sulli nags. I smiled, It felt like it was just a normal usual day but the only difference was Luhan is not around.. "you ready?" Yeonhi asks. "kaja!" I smiled as I grabbed their hands. Yeonhi and Sulli helped me to occupy my mind after all what happened. It was tough but I got used it. 
 

The 3 of us walked outside and saw a car waiting for us. For a second I thought It was Luhan walking towards us, 'no stop this non sense' I shook my head as I escape from my daydreaming. "Just when I thought Its only the three of us going to school today" I said as I eyed Yeonhi and Sulli
 

"Oh come on? I cant drive my dongsaengs to school?" Myungsoo teased.
 

"Sorry, Yuri. I just thought that maybe Myungsoo oppa can drive us. Plus! no one can say 'no' to a handsome oppa" Yeonhi winked as she walk her way to the car. "I agree!" Sulli said as she gave a tap on Myungsoo's shoulder and walk her way, I roll my eyes as I walk over Myungsoo while glaring at him.
I sat at the passenger seat while the two on the back.

"So... we're all going to go help decorate the school gym for the school dance after class. and then Us girls will be going to the mall for an enormous shopping and then hang out at our favorite ramen shop and then check a few stuffs on the way home and then will go to my house and we'll all sleep there"

Sulli, as you can see have already organized all the things we're going to do today. 
 

"Yah? and why are you not going to sleep at the mansion?" Myungsoo asked "Tch. we need some girl time oppa!" Sulli retorts.

"Aishh Jinjja" Myungsoo muttered as he glanced at the rearview mirror to see Sulli sticking her tongue out.
 

 

It's going to be a long day! and to think of it our school dance will be this saturday.


 

In our homeroom class, I took my seat next to... well no one. I used to sit beside Luhan before ..
 

 

 

Yeonhi was next to Baekhyun.
 

 

 

Sulli was next toKai

 

 

 

and the rest just sat to their place.


 

 

"well class, Im your new homeroom teacher" I look at the so called 'new teacher'



 

O________O 











 

"what the--"






 

"My name is Myungsoo and I expect you to be nice by all means" seems like I was the only one who is surprised except for the fact that all the girls are screaming inside just because we have a 'handsome new teacher' Tchhh -.- I knew it. There was something up when Myungsoo drived us to school. "I trust you all had a very interesting weekend?" Myungsoo greeted, gaining a few groans from the rest of the class. He chuckled and then as he was about to speak again, there was a knock at the door. "come in?" >Insert Overdose song keke im kidding ^_^V <

 

 

The door was pushed open and an averagely tall, brown haired boy walked through the classroom. He had slight muscles and was skinny, and his skin is really pale. He didnt wore the school uniform which I assume that he doesnt have the school uniform yet. He wore a black skinny jeans and a plain white v neck shirt.
 

 

He's......


 

 

handsome.....


 

 

Yes.. very.. I cant deny it!
 

 

"You must be our new student?" Myungsoo said,unsure of what he's saying -_-"
 

 

The boy nodded, as if he was kind of shy.
 

 

"Please introduce yourself" 
 

 

The boy bowed to us "Annyeonghaseyo. Seo Kang Joon imnida" 
 

 

 

"Alright Kang Joon-sshi. You can go take a seat next to... hm.... lets see....." He pretends to look at his paper which I assume to be the seat plan, he smirked as he look right where I was. 'Oh no' I said to my mind " You can seat next to Yuri" Myungsoo chuckled secretly and then gestured the 'Kang Joon' boy next to me.

 

 

 

so..... a new teacher.... and a new student. ... in the middle of the school year.....daebbak!............. ok that's not awesome at all.
 

 

 

"Hi" the boy said as he took the seat. I faced him with a welcoming smile on my face, "Im Kang Joon"

 

"Yuri" I said as I shook hands with him.

 

I flinched the moment I touched his hands, it was.... cold....

 

 

"gwenchana?" he asked.

 

 

"ne..." I replied, unsure of what I was feeling.

 

 

"so.... where are you from?" I asked, breaking the awkward atmosphere.

 

 

"Gyeonggi-do province.." he answered with a smile, and there I saw how charming he is with those hazel eyes. 

 

 

"oh.. right." I said as I nod my head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter