Its a secret

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((still editing some parts of the story so please bear with me (_ _") ))

.
.
.

 

CHAPTER NINE


 

During our sleepover we saw Yuri's another side. Shes is really fun to be with. We watched movies which is really boring for me.... but I kinda enjoyed it because I was sitting besides Yuri.... at first I really didnt planned to Sit with her but since the two drug lords siblings insisted we ended up sitting together.......   

 

After watching and eating and telling ghost stories that Tao almost cried of.. we all felt our eyelids heavy.

 

"*yawn* Hyung~ can you sleep beside me? *yawn*" Tao cooed at Xiumin and does his aegyo.

 

"aiish! dont tell me that you got carried away by those ghost stories Baekhyun made of!!!" Xiumin sneered. "Hey! I didnt made it! Its freaking true!!!!" Baekhyun scoffed and with that Tao's body started to shake.... he hugged Xiumin so tight that he cant even breathe.

"Sooo speaking of sleeping, where are you guys going to sleep??" Baekhyun asked Yeonhi and Yuri.

"ofcourse at my room!" Yuri said plainly.
 

"what? thats no fun! you guys should sleep with us here!!!" Chen exclaimed pointing at the comforters and some blankets making a 'bed' in the living room.
 

Ohyeah. thats a great idea!!! Until I saw Sehun smiling. what is this maknae planning to? Until I decided to read his mind

 

O__________________________O

 

shoot!!!!!!

 

"I agree Hyung! kekekeke" Sehun said while clapping his hands like a kid.

 

I glared at him but it was no use!!!!!!!

 

He signalled his sister Yeonhi and with that look Sehun gave. Yeonhi immediately got her brothers Idea. I face palmed mentally. -.- 
 

Sehun grabbed my hands forcefully and Yeonhi did the same with Yuri.

 

and guess what? 


 

We both ended up laying side by side. 

 

I am now laying with Yuri.... and Sehun's besides me while Yuri is besides Yeonhi. We sleep in a horizintal line. Starting from Sehun to Chen.

 

Meanwhile in their midst of slumber......

 

I still cant sleep....well... the others are sleeping peacefully... that includes Yuri who is beside me. I cant move my body its like I was frozen in my place.....

when suddenly..

.
.
.

"Hyung, you really like her huh?" Sehun suddenly spoke up ......I glanced at Sehun......Do I like her? I keep on asking myself...

"i dont know" i replied plain.

I tried to shove off my thoughts of her.

"Sehunnie are you still awake?" i asked him but no response. I guess he's sleeping already.

I kept on thinking about her.... even though she is just besides me....Then her smile came up on my mind, she is really different i thought its like I have seen those smiles from before......... 
 

"I guess I do like her" i mumbled then turned my body to face her. We are now facing each other. I was tempted to hug her... but. .. No....
 

after fighting with my conscience I then went to my dreamland and sleep thinking about her....


 

YURI'S POV 

 

--------

Birds chirping at the morning sky. The sun rising in the horizon, its rays of light glimmering in the facing darkness.

"Oppa! Come play with me!" a little girl yells waking a little boy from his bed
 

"But its too early to play!" the little boy said drowsily
 

"No its not!!!!!!" she yells he smiles at her and gently tackles her to the bed
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter