Chapter One

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER [one]

 

 

We were driving our way back home from my grandparents’ house. I was trying to ignore my mom and dad's lame argument.

 

"You should have said the truth" my mom whined

 

"I said that to protect our family Emily, please understand that" my dad said calming my mom.

 

I can’t stand it, I don’t want to see them fight but I can’t just in to their conversation... I kept quiet in the back seat then suddenly the car went to a full stop,

 

"Stay here" my dad said as he went out of the car and locked it.

 

"What is happening?!" I asked my mom worriedly.

 

 

She look at me calmly, how can she be calm at this time??!!!!

 

"shh! Calm down.... now listen to me, everything's going to be fine Yuri promise me to stay in the car, whatever happens arrasso?"

 

My mom left me dumbfounded in the car. I was trying to look at the windshield but I saw nothing I started panicking I got out of the car finding my parents...

 

"Umma? Appa?" I call them but there’s no response.

 

 

Until a figure walk towards me....

 

 

The next thing I know my visions turned to black....

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

"Yuri! Wake up! "

 

I opened my eyes slowly and blink for a few times trying to adjust my eyes from the light of the sun rays through my window...

 

Then I saw my brother sitting on my bed besides me.

 

"You were dreaming again, are you ok?" my brother Myungsoo asked worried

 

"Y-yeah...... I’m good" I assured him

 

"Come on... I cooked breakfast you'll be late for school" he said as he stood up and walk towards the door.

 

It’s been a year already after that accident; no one really knows what happened.... They said... It was just an animal attack...and I was the only one who survived...

 

I tried to remember what happened that night but nothing ever comes to my mind and this dreams kept on bothering me every single night.

I’m trying my best to move on, I mean it was a tragic accident....

My brother is the one taking good care of me and he also took the responsibility of our parents and now he's working at our Dad's company.

 

 

It’s the first day of school... I decided to start my new life as a 'normal' teenager. There's a few changes thou, I wanted to live on my own but then my brother loves me so much that he doesn’t want to leave me alone, and so we decided to just live in a simple apartment near my school. Even though his working place is miles away, yup. That's how Myungsoo loves me -_-

We left our huge house in our old town. There's no more reason to stay there anyways, my grandparents moved in there to take care of the house.....

 

 

New life.....New school...New home... New friends... I guess?

 

 

I got up from my bed and stretched my arms.

After doing my daily routine, I changed into my new uniform... It suits me very well...

"So here goes nothing" I mumbled to myself while I’m fixing my long hair.....

After what happened, I try not to be cold to others but there’s no process I don't want others to pity me, but there’s still a smooth side in me... But it rarely comes out *deep sigh*

I went downstairs to eat breakfast.....

I snatched some toasted bread and eat it fast......

"Hey!! Slow down you pig!" myungsoo teased.

I glared at him and he ruffled my hair.

"Whatever! I don’t want to be late for my first day and hey! Myungsoo Don’t come home late! Arrasso?" I said as I walk towards the door going out. Although I know to myself that he's going home around 2am, I always remind him to come home early, I don’t even know if he sleeps when he comes home. Poor Myungsoo....

 

After walking for 15 mins. I reached my new school and walk silently...

 

 

"KYAAAAAH!!!!!”

 

 

"They are so handsome!!!"

 

 

"OMO! OPPA! Good morning!!!"

 

 

"OPPA OPPA I baked you cookies!!"

 

 

"OPPA! SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!"

 

 

I look around and there’s a lot of girls I mean ALL of the girls to be exact...running towards the gate.

Those Girls started squealing, screaming like theirs a celebrity in the school "what the hell?" I thought to myself.

Ugh these girls are irritating. I didn't even bother to look at those 'boys' that were the reason of this noise.

I just continued walking and ignored it. -_______-

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

 

The perks of being a wolf? None I just hate being who I am... I want to live a normal life and as far as I know my brothers also want that...

 

Except for Kris and Kai... They actually love what they are...

 

We tried to live our lives as normal as we can....to hide our identity to humans... Because no one in this modern world would ever understand what we are.

 

 

Humans dont know that they live in this world with a lot of mysteries. Such as Vampires and Witches.

 

They've become our worst enemy because of what they did to some of our packs....  but so far the town we are living is safe for us and for the humans.

 

Our pack leader which is our father decided that we should protect the humans from the vampires and all the forces of evil...  It's not that hard to kill a vampire, seriously, we just bite them and then they die. Well, honestly our bite are quite poisonous for the vampires but that doesn't made us stronger than them. They can also kill us easily, just by ripping our heart out. It’s the strength and age that matters. If you lived for millenniums then you are 100x stronger than any other creatures, specifically, vampires and wolves.

 

Well the story is like this, after the vampires invaded our kingdom, which by the way made us enemies, I didn’t really know what the reason of why vampires invaded the kingdom. No one really knew what happened after that chaos. And so, ever since then, I and my brothers were trained by the elders to defence ourselves in the future and for some reasons.... 

 


I never wanted to be a wolf, because being a wolf made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter