Truth or Dare

Summer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He took his right hand and was getting ready to knock on the door to announce his arrival.  Before he was able to complete his knock, the door slid wide open and there she was standing right in front of him.  For a split second the loud noise echoing from the room muted, the people around them ushering food around disappeared and all he could see was her and that smile he got used to seeing everyday while they were filming that warmed his heart even during the cold Seoul winter weather.  For a split second, they were in their own moment, their own world just Shin Hye and Min Ho.

‘Hyung! Why are you standing there? Come in, lets eat and drink to celebrate the success of our drama!’ Woo Bin screamed at the top of his lungs half drunk.

Just like that they were both instantly brought back to reality.

Shin Hye smiled at him sheepishly and moved aside to give him enough space to enter the room.  As Min Ho entered the room he glanced around to check if anyone was staring at them.  He noticed they were clear and decided to seize the moment as he walked past her, he brushed his right hand against her right hand causing both of them to feel a small jolt pass through their bodies.  After three months of filming, his hand had become familiar to hers and knew instantly the right spot for them to fit nice and comfortable together.  Reluctant to let go but afraid of getting caught by his cast mates, he lightly squeezed her hand and slowly moved his fingers one by one away from her warm touch.

He walked over to Woo Bin and took off his jacket lightly throwing it on top of the pile jackets from the other cast mates in the corner of the room.

‘Hyung! We’ve been waiting for you, since you’re late you have a punishment.  Here you go’ Woo Bin handed Min Ho a shot glass filled to the brim with soju.  Woo Bin held us shot glass up to Min Ho’s and raised his eyebrows to hint to him to drink up.  Min Ho let out a grin, clinked his shot glass against Woo Bin’s and both men downed their drink in one gulp.

‘Woo Bin ah, I heard you have a few movie and drama offers.  Have you made a decision yet?’ Min Ho put his shot glass down making a loud noise as it hit against the table.

‘Not yet, but there’s a movie script that I’m really interested in.  I’ll spend some time after the new year thinking about it and will make a decision on my next project.  But before then, I need to rest and go on a vacation with my girlfriend before she breaks up with me for being a non existent boyfriend for the last few months’

Min Ho nodded his head in agreement and started to touch his chin as to if he was in deep thought analyzing what Woo Bin had just said to him.

 

Hmmm, rest….vacation…those words were so familiar to me a couple of years ago before I became the Lee Min Ho.  The probability of me winning the lottery is much higher than having the chance to take a rest, let alone a vacation…now that would be a luxury.  Girlfriend? Vacation with my girlfriend? First I would have to get her to be my girlfriend then we would have to devise a plan to escape Korea without anyone knowing.  Min Ho don’t even think about it, that’s a long term goal.  Remember short term goal, talk to Shin Hye and define the relationship…stay focused.

 

Loud laughter erupted from the other end of the table, waking Min Ho up from his deep trance of thought.  He looked over to see Shin Hye waving her hands in front of Yong Hwa to tell him to stop inching close to her but Yong Hwa didn’t seem to listen or even care.  The gap between them became smaller as Min Ho’s stare became more intense and his eyes were slowly squinting to show his annoyance of the scene playing right in front of his eyes.  Yong Hwa took one hand and ruffled Shin Hye’s hair while the other hand started to tickle her causing her to squirm and squeal.  The people around them started to giggle and laugh at the cute pair flirting with each other right in front of their very own eyes.

 

While Kang Ha Neul was laughing at Yong Hwa and Shin Hye’s playful act, he caught Min Ho’s sour face in the corner of his eye.  This is going to get ugly really fast, he decided to come up with a way to divert everyone’s attention from the flirting couple.

‘Yah, lets not let these two love birds steal the stage’ Ha Neul left out a low chuckle as he saw Min Ho’s face go from sour to furious once he heard him say the words love birds ‘Lets play a game!’

‘Ohh…I like games, how about truth or dare?” Krystal beamed.

‘Yes! I like it truth or dare.  Woo Bin can you hand me the empty soju bottle’ Ha Neul pointed to the bottle Woo Bin and Min Ho just finished from their shot glass exchange. Woo Bin rolled the empty soju bottle across the middle of the table to him.  As Ha Neul cleared the dishes in front of him to make enough space for the bottle to turn, he explained the rules ‘Ok it’s pretty simple, the person who has the bottle will spin it.  Once the bottle stops turning and the tip of the bottle will point to the chosen one.  The spinner can ask the chosen one truth or dare, the chosen one will have pick than either answer the question or do the dare.  Pretty simple, get it?’

Everyone nodded in agreement.  ‘Ok I will start first’ Ha Neul put his hand on the bottle and turned it. 

 

Clink….clink…clink…clink….clink…the bottle turned against the table, everyone was staring intently at the green bottle praying that it would not land on them.  After one last rotation, the bottle pointed directly at Min Huk.

 

‘Congratulations Min Huk! truth or dare?’ Ha Neul clapped and yelled in excitement.

Without thinking Min Huk retorted ‘Truth!’

‘When did you and Krystal start dating?’ Ha Neul asked him with a mischevious smile plastered on his face.

‘Yah how did you find out?’ Krystal yelled across the table with her widen eyes like a deer caught in the headlights.

‘I didn’t, but you just confirmed it for me.  Thank you Krsytal! Min Huk your answer please’ Ha Neul maintain his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter