Wildfire.

Protecting Each Other.

For someone who values the internet with her life, I have never felt so afraid of it. We had all pulled out our phones to check Weibo or Twitter or whatever. I checked twitter and seached up any news on Tao. I don't really know what we were all expecting. You'd think the guys would just know not to check gossip sites and junk. Toni and Andrena were on the other side of  the room looking kind of upset. I walked over to them and they stood up and hid their phones. 

"Guys, I'm sure whatever it is, it's not that bad." I smiled. They siged and Andrena gave me her phone. 

Turns out, it was that bad. A lot of threats and bad words. "Who is that on Tao's back?" "She looks fat." "She's not pretty." "She's ugly." "She should die." "If she doesn't step back, I will hurt her." "Stay away from my babies." 

"Jesus. You'd think fans would be a little bit more nicer. They all accept Chanyeol's sister and you, Andrena." Toni grumbled as she read through the threats aimed at her for walking with Jongin. 

"I had my own number of threats and when people see me walking with Chanyeol I still get the odd threat. I think the big difference is, is that no one knows that you're Tao's sister and that Toni is Tao's sister's best friend." Andrena explained. 

"So, what? Should we go to management and tell them about Luc and then announce it?" Tao said calmly but in reality, I'm sure he wanted to punch something. 

"That might be the only option we have." Kris said. So it was decided. Tao, Kris, Lay and I decided to go to the SM building and talk to management. Everyone else stayed back at my appartment. Luhan and Sehun said they're on their way to my place and Lay had asked everyone to fill the two in. We were sitting in the car and I sighed for the millionth time. 

"I never really expected this." I said quietly as Kris patted my shoulder comfortingly. I was between Kris and Lay as Tao sat in the front seat. Tao was more quiet than usual. It was making me uncomfortable. When we got to the SM building we were already bombarded before we entered. Photographers, fans, sasaeng. I could tell a Sasaeng anywhere. I am related to one. When we got into the building we were bombarded again and then all four of us were pulled into a meeting room to discus ... well, me. 

Tao had explained to them who I was while Kris, Lay and I stayed quiet. Yes, I was the same girl from the airport. The girl walking with Jongin? My best friend. Is this why they are barely at their dorms now? Yes. Just plain questions. We all had silently decided not to mention Mina until absolutely necessary. Which I have a feeling will be very soon. After the little unscheduled metting some of the workers left to update the official EXO site and tell them who I was. I was feeling uneasy but Kris smiled at me and it was the kind of smile that told me that everything would be okay. Once on a plane he told me to trust him, and that's what I'm doing right now. Trusting him. An hour after hanging around we decided to head home. I was feeling exaused. When we entered my place I walked over to the book shelf and scaned it for something to read. I realised a book was missing. I couldn't figure out which one it was but there's an empty gap from where it should be. 

"Hey, Chen?" I called him over. "Are you still reading from my shelf?" I ask.

"Yeah. I just finished reading one today. Haven't decided what I'm going to read next though." He smiled at me. This kid has probably almost read the entire shelf. Jesus. "Why's that?" 

"Mmm. Just a book missing. It's probably lying around in my room or in Toni's or somthing." I shook my head and walked off. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong but I ignore it and began to make some cupcakes. Sehun came along and decided to help out with the cupcakes while Kyungsoo decided he would make some cookies with Xiumin. Kris just sat by and watched. Me being me, decided to set everything up and let him do his own batch. I told him to wait for my instructions though. I didn't know if he was terrible or not, but I wasn't going to take any chances. We all trippled the mixture except Kris who just did a single batch which makes 15 and I'm going to make everyone try one of Kris's cupcakes before they can have any of  the others, so people know that maybe basketballer's can bake. Yay. 

Kris's cupcakes were actually pretty yummy. Everyone made me try one first and it was great, then everyone else tried it and were pretty surprised. Kris just stood there looking proud I gave him the thumbs up and he mouthed me a quick 'Thanks." I smiled in return. 

After dinner we decided to decided to watch a few movies and bfore we knew it, it was 3AM and all the guys decided to crash here. Kris slept in my bed with me. I gave the guys my double duvet and Kris and I had a single blanket each. Lay was on the couch in my room. Jongin was on the couch in Toni's room while Andrena slepted on the double with Toni. The rest were in the lounge. Chen came in looking for a tourch so he could read more. I laughed and told him in was in the bathroom in the cupboard under the sink. Chen came back and said it wasn't there which was weird cos I thought it was. He had a look around the rest of the house and he found it under the kitchen sink. Which was weird but maybe I put it there by mistake. 

Kris, Lay and I stayed up for another hour talking about the appartment that I was telling Kris about getting. 

"Maybe now that your existance has been announced, you should find a bigger place. Closer to ours, maybe?" Lay suggested. 

"I quite like this appartment complex though." I sighed. 

"We do too, it's homey." Lay said in the dark. "And we'd could move in here too, it's just that it's a long way away from the SM building." 

"I'm not asking you guys to move in to my appartment complex." I say. 

"We know." Kris said from beside me. "It's just that Tao was saying earlier that now that Mina is around and she knows you're around all he wants to do is protect you and keep you safe. Which iss what we all want." 

"I'm old enough to look after myself." I say slowly. 

"We know." Lay said plainly. 

"You're not going to let this go are you?" I sigh. 

"Nope." Kris and Lay said together. I sighed and closed my eyes. I feel asleep not long after. 

~~~~~

Today seems like the perfect day for a double chapter special. Chapter 10 should be up in 1 or 2 hours. :D Saranghaeyo
Hi, Andrena. Thanks for waiting <3 xx