Light.

Protecting Each Other.

My time spent at the hospital was okay. Food was terrible, as to be expected. Jongin and Chanyeol seemed to have completely chilled down. Toni and Baekhyun have probably spent the most time with me. Lay, Kris and Tao were busy raiding our apartment for the millionth time. They've found a few bugs and trackers and I vowed that I'm going to kill Mina in the most painful way possible. Probably not, but I will imagine her painful death beautifully. 

"It's kind of gotten to a point where all I feel is agression. Like I can't wait to see her again so I can wrap my hands around her neck and watch the life drain out of her." I told Toni. 

"Yeah, no." Toni shook her head. "Out of the many things in life that I have that I don't need, my best fried turning into a serial killer is on the top of the list." Toni explained. I looked at her weirdly. "Did that make sense?" 

"I don't know but I know what you mean." I smiled at her and she helped me pack up my stuff. Suho came in with a cup of coffee. I smiled and thanked him. "So ... I asked Tao if he could help me brush up on my martial arts. So, that way, I'm ready to kiss her ." 

"Don't you think you're taking it a little too far?" Toni asked hesitantly. 

"Nope." I replied instantly.

And that was that. A couple days after I got out of hospital, I was training. SM let Tao train me in thier practice rooms in exchange for Kris and I not going public on our relationship. Which wasn't the plan for either of us. I guess I was feeling too insecure, too comfortable. I didn't want the guys to do all the work with protecting me, if I couldn't at least protect them, I was going to protect myself. I was getting texts from Mina once a day asking me about the guys, what they like, how she wished she stuck around so she could be in the presence of them and today's one is about how I should watch my back everyday. Which is something I've already started doing. I'm not taking any chances. 

"Kick higher. Aim higher." Tao instructed as we were cooped up in one of SM's massive parctise rooms. I was really rusty. I haven't trained in about 4 years so I was below the level I should be training at. Tao and I had been at it for about 2 hours and we were both getting tired. I was getting the feeling back and we decided to train for another 2 hours before calling it a day. I could tell he's worried about me but I ignored it. Andrena and Chanyeol came in just as we were doing our warm-down and told us that we're having dinner at their dorm tonight at 6. We nodded and finished up. I walked to my apartment and took a shower. I found a note. 

Awkward as this may be, our father is on parole. I know he's all the way back in New Zealand, but that's not going to stop me from contacting him and telling him where you are. I think he's keen on seeing my mother anyway. That's if he's even allowed to leave the country. Also, you've been in the spotlight a lot for being Tao's sister. You have about 1M followers on twitter. I'm impressed. I've been doing a little digging and as it seems, you may not have told the guys everything. They'll be hearing about it in the media tomorrow morning. -M

I took a deep breath. God, my life is getting ier. I tried to think of everything I have done. I felt my phone ring and I answered it. 

"Hello?"

"Hey, babe. Tao said you went home to shower before headding over. Should I come pick you up?" It was Kris. Obviously.

"Uh, yeah. If you want. I was just going to walk." I said. 

"Well, we can walk back to the dorm." He insisted. I smiled. 

"Can we visit our park?" I asked sweetly. 

"Of course. I'll see you in 15 minutes." 

"Okay. Bye." 

As I showered I remembered what she possibly dug up. It was my criminal record. I got out and dried myself and got dressed. Soon after Kris walked in. He kissed me and we left to the park. We didn't have to be at the dorm until 6 and it was only 4:30. 

"How was training today?" He asked as we sat on the swing. 

"Difficult.It's getting better for me though." I smiled at him. 

"That's good." Kris smiled back at me. 

"We need to talk." I said abruptly. Kris looked at me worried. "When we first got together, you had a semi idea of what you were getting into. I thought you being apart of EXO was baggage but as it seems, I carry more. I just want you to know that you can back away from this whenever you want. If this is getting too much, we can break up." I told him seriously. 

"What are you talking about? Why are you saying this?" He asked me confusedly. 

"Mina dug up a part of my past that I buried so deep, I forgot about it. It's all going to come to light tomorrow morning and I just want you to know that some of that stuff that's going to be said ... it's terrible. I was an angry kid, I still am. I got into fights at a young age and I've almost killed someone twice. I've also attemped to kill someone. I tried running them over when I was 15 and spent time in and out of Juvi. I've done so much bad and I'm 4 months away from being 18. So, Kris, if you don't want to be with me anymore and you want to put some space between us, you can." I explained. I wasn't crying this time. 

"I can't do that." Kris whispered. 

"It might be best for you if we just break up." I said as I stood up. 

"What? Five seconds ago you were giving me the option and when I say I can't, you want to decide for me?" He stood up too. 

"I've ruined everything!!" I almost shouted. Good thing no one is around. "I've brought everything bad into your life. I wish I never got on that plane. Your lives would have been bettter." 

"No." Kris said. "That's a lie. You may have brought along some difficulty but you are everything that is good. You're beautiful and smart and caring and that's why I can't let you go and I can't let you decide to let us go." Kris grabbed a hold of my arm. "I can't let you go because I'm falling in love with you and letting you go right here, right now, would just ." He pleaded. I stood there, frozen. "I'll fight if you fight." He pulled me in for a kiss. We pulled away and I nodded. "Deal?" 

"Deal." I replied. 

 

~~~~~~~~

Hahahahaha, Is that OK? Is it too much? It's getting too much. Hahahaha. Wow. Thanks for reading. Comment because I like that. :D Peace out, love ya. xx