This Life.

Protecting Each Other.

The next morning was moderately normal. I jumped onto my laptop which was charging in the lounge to look at appartments. Tao was also helping me. 

"If you get a bigger place maybe me and the guys can help pay for it. I mean, we will be spending most of our time there." Tao smiled at me. I was feeling a bit angry because I have 12 guys trying to look out for me. Maybe a bigger place will be okay. Gives me a little bit more space. 

"And Andrena can move in if she wants. Or if you want her to." Jongin chiped in. I sighed. I love everyone, I really do. I just different expectations on what my life would be like once I moved here. It didn't involve EXO, tabloids, rumors, friends. It was supposed to be just me. Alone. In a super big city. I just need to think about everything. I got dressed and told the guys  I was going out and then I left without waiting for their questions. I had my phone on me so if they needed anything they could call. 

I was walking along a street full of lots of shops when someone called me out. 

"Are you Luciana?" Someone asked me. 

"Yeah." I replied hesitantly. 

"Oh my God. It is true! I can just tell by your looks that you look like him. Kind of." She spoke to me. 

"Who?" I ask. 

"Tao!" She almost yelled. I cringed. I forgot. The whole world knows now. 

"Thanks." I faked a smile.

"Sorry. Being around so many people must overwhelm you. I was just excited. It's not everyday you meet someone famous. Or the reletive of someone famous. Especially someone from EXO." She said as she smiled sweetly. She loooked about 15 and very cute. I smiled genuinely.

"At least you're one of the cool fans that the guys appreciate so much. They're really thankful that they have cool fans llike you and not just the crazy ones that stalk them and break into their dorm." I laughed and she laughed with me. "If you want, you can show me around here. I left my appartment to get away from the guys but maybe I wouldn't mind doing a bit of shopping." I laugh a bit. 

She was really cool. She told me about her schooling and how she wants to travel when she's older and that she has a younger sister that doesn't understand her. We shopped around for a bit, got ice cream and then went our sepperate ways. She gave me her twitter and in return I told her mine. She also took a photo with me and told me that she was now my fan. I laughed and then I headded back to my apartment. It was only Tao and Chanyeol there. The rest were out. Kris just went to the store to get some milk. About 15 minutes later Kris was back and I felt my phone vibrate. It was a twitter notification. From her. I smiled until I read it. 

"Tao's sister, @LucyHuang lives at Richensia Appartment Complex . Apparently EXO is always there." And attached to it was the photo of me and her. 

I closed my eyes."." I muttered. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair. "!" I screamed as my phone began to ring. It was the front desk. "Hello?" I answered hesitantly. The guys stared at me in confusion.

"Hi. Yeah, we have a bunch of screming girls and I think it has something to do with the guys who are always over at your apartment." She told me. 

"I am so sorry. I will try to sort it out soon." I told her confidently but I didn't have a cule on what I was to do. 

"Luc. What's wrong?" Tao asked me. I cringed. 

"You might get angry." I replied. Tao told me to tell him anyway and so I did. As soon as I told them Lay was immediately on his phone for security. Kris was trying to arrange more security and Tao was yelling at me.

"What were you thinking?!" Tao began. 

"I thought she was sweet and kind and that she wasn't going to do anything to hurt me. She was like 15, I thought all 15 year olds were innocent." I argued. 

"How could you let this happen!? You just exposed us and more importantly yourself!!!" Tao kept yelling. 

"I know!! I didn't mean to." I said as I felt like I was about to cry. 

"You can't trust anyone! Not with this life." Tao calmed down. It was the last thing he said that got me angry. 

"This life?! Your life, you mean? I didn't ask to be appart of this." I yelled. Then I turned to Kris. "This is your fault!! You should have just let me be a snob to you on that goddamn plane." My voice cracked and I left my apartment and slamed the door. I took the elevator and made my way to the font desk. 

"Miss." She said. She looked really stressed. 

"Hi. I'm so sorry about all of this." I felt photots being taken of me. The flash was everywhere. "Security has been arranged and they should be on their way." I said saddly. 

"It's okay. We also have security. May I ask why it's such a big fuss?" 

"Yes and No. My brother and his friends are a bunch of popular musicians. Fans everywhere." I smiled.

"I hope you getting pulled into this life isn't too much of a burden." She smiled sympathetically. 

"Me too." I said and walked off and took the stares up to my apartment. The elevator was too fast and I had plenty of time. It's not like I can leave the building anyway. I thought about how I didn't ask for this life, but I'm apart of it. I didn't want it, but I have it. I always wanted a brother, but I didn't expect it to come with so much baggage. I reached my apartment. I went to my room to fetch my headphones and began listening to music. I decided to clean the place. For someone who has 14 people over everyday, the place is pretty clean. I took my headphones out and rested them on the bench. 

"Luc--" Tao began but I cut him off. I got out the boxes I had used for when I moved here. There were a lot. 

"You wanted me to get a bigger place? Closer to you?" I ask. He nodded. "Fine. Start packing. I'm going to do my room." I said. I asked Lay if he could look for a place for me to move into. He came with me to my room. He sat on the couch while I packed things up. I could hear Kris calling the guys and Toni and Andrena to come back to my place and that him and Tao will explain. I almost slamed my door. I saw Lay flinch at my harshness. 

"Sorry." I sighed and I sat down on my bed and took a deep breath. Lay came over and hugged me. 

"Tao is just trying to look out for you. I agree he pushed you a little bit too far but go easy on him a little bit. You guys only just found eachother again, and please understand that crazy people that know us are a touchy subject after Baekhyun's hyung's wedding." Lay told me. I remember Suho telling me about that. "You should go talk to your brother and maybe apologize to Kris. He didn't do anything. He just likes you." Lay smiled at me comfortingly. I sighed and got up. Lay went back to the couch and continued looking for appartments. I walked out to the lounge. I looked at Kris. 

"I'm sorry. It's not your fault." I told Kris. "And I'm angry but I had no right to take it out on you." Kris told me it's alright and went to my room to help Lay. 

"I'm not sorry." I told Tao. "I always wanted a brother, but not with this much baggage. Which doesn't mean anything anymore, since all I have is you. I'm still not sorry that I yelled at you and I do appreciate that all you're trying to do is look out for me, but just stop yelling at me.  He used to yell at me. I just don't like it, and I dont like that I yelled back." I said saddly. "It's been a week, but I think I've developed this weird type feeling that I used to have for Mina but haven't felt in a really long time." I said awkwardly as I scratched my head. 

"Love. It's sibling love." Tao smiled as he pulled me into a hug. "I love you too, little sister." 

 

~~~~

LOL SO CHEESY. So, maybe you should all start leaving comments and telling me what you think :D I ended the chapter with some sibling bonding because there was some sibling fights in there. Hehe. Okay. Hope you enjoyed. Saranghaeyo <3