Beautiful Night.

Protecting Each Other.

The other guys were pretty sweet with coming over for the night. They apparently asked a lot of questions. Likw, who am I? How do they know me? How do they know they can trust me? I understand all the questions though. We only did just meet today. Weird as it sounds, letting them stay seemed so natural, like I've known them for so long. Kris and Tao did most of the talking. Tao seemed very protective towards me today at the airport, Kris did as well. The guys are great. I love them to death already. Once the call ended we made our way down and did some shopping. I just took my wallet and phone with me and left the rest of my stuff at home, same with the guys. We brought some plates and pots and chopsticks and then proceeded to buy food to cook with. 

"So, Luc. Got any family?" Lay asked me as we all split up to find food that we want cooked tonight. Tao, Kris and Xiumin went one way and Chen and Luhan went another way which left me and Lay. 

"Just me and my Granddad." I smiled, I love my Granddad to bits. "My parents died. I'm an only child." I lied. truth is, my mum is the only dead one. My dad is in prison and I have a sister I don't like talking about. 

"I'm so sorry." Lay said and patted my head.

"It's okay. It was a long time ago." No, it wasn't.

"So, what does your Granddad do?" He asked. trying to change the subject I guess. 

"He works a very succeful Ramyun shop in the middle of Hong Kong." I told him the whereabouts and junk and he looked at me with the most shocked expression. 

"You're his Granddaughter?" Lay said quietly. 

"Huh?" 

"That is my favorite place in the whole wide world!! He makes the best ramyun and he talks about you a lot. I go there everytime I'm in Hong Kong. He tells us that 'My granddaughter would get along with you lot'" Lay says in perfect immatation. I giggle. I know my Granddad is proud of me, he's been my motivation since I was younger. I always wanted to make him proud of me. Him and my mother. 

"I'm glad you like his shop. He's only 67 and he has plenty more years to go until he passes it down to me. He's the reason I love to cook so much." I smile brightly as we continue to fill our basket up with different kind of foor to cook tonight. "Teaching is what I'll do for a few years and then hopfully I'll take over the shop when the time comes." 

"You wanna cook ramyun tonight for us?" Lay asks excitedly. 

"Sure." I smile happily. Once we finished shopping we made our way back to my appartment. Kris said the guys will be over in half an hour and I began preparing for our very late dinner. 

"I'm concerned." Chen says as his eyes finally leave the book to look at me. 

"Why are you so concerned, Chen?" I ask, faking heavu sypathy. He just laughs at me.

"While you're cooking it's either you'll get along greatly with Kyungsoo or you'll disagree a lot." Chen said hesitantly as his fingers played with the edges of the book. 

"The 6 hours that you've known me, have you seen me disagree with any of you?" I ask trying to put his worries at ease. 

"No." He siged. "Kris makes terrible first impressions so you being a snob to him was totally his own fault. He just though you were a sasaeng. They tend to book seats right beside us on our flights." 

"Well, idol life seems pretty y sometimes, but I'm sure it has it's perks at the same time. As for Kyungsoo, I'm sure we'll all be just fine. I'm quite excited to meet the rest of ther guys. If they're anything like you six, then I'm sure we'll get along fine." I smile positively at him. 

"They're worse." Tao came in as Chen went bacck to his corner and continued reading. 

"It's okay. I've handled what worse can be." I say as I continue preparing the food. 

"What's 'worse' for you, Luc?" Tao asked me quietly. 

"Just a few psychos here and there. Nothing I didn't get over." I smiled at him as I lied the last part. I haevn't gotten over it. I looked at Tao and he looked as if he was trying to figure me out. 

"Do you have family?" He asked me. I sighed internally. I already had this converstaion with Lay.

"No. My parents are dead and I'm an only child." I lied smoothly. "Just me and my granddad." 

"Oh okay." Tao said. We both saw Kris get up and walk towards us. "Do you want any help?" Kris asks. 

Before I could reply Luhan, Chen, Tao, Luhan and Xiumin all yelled out a big fat "NOOO!" I looked at them cluelessly. 

"You guys are mean." Kris frowned. 

"He can't cook. Keep him away." Xiumin said in a panicked manner. Just then I heard Tao's phone beep and he pulled it out and read the texk. 

"The guys are here. I told them to come up and knock and we'll open the door for them." Tao said. 

"Okay." I said and then 3 minutes later we heard a knock on the door. Lay went to go open it. There was some loud chatter as the 6 hadn't seen eachother for a couple weeks. They all came and introduced themselves to me. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun. 5 minutes later, I knew exactly what Tao was on about, they are worse, but a good kind of worse. If that's possible. I had introduced myself too. After we got aquainted Kyungsoo and I were in the kitchen finally cooking the food. I was taking care of the ramyun and rice and Kyungsoo was doing the rest. We had tiny disagreements on flavoring and how long to cook some things, I guess you could call it 'culture disagreements' since we grew up differently and our knowledge on how to cook food clashes a bit but all in all, we got along just perfectly. He didn't talk much and was super shy but I think he warmed up to me. He looked a bit shocked when we saw that I was willing to slightly argue with him about flavouring and junk but I think that's what made him more comfortable around me. 

"You're not like most girls." Kyungsoo said randomly. 

"How so?" I questioned, looking at him, we're roughly about the same height. 

"I haven't met many people who treat me and the rest of the guys normaly." He said quietly as Baekhyun and Sehun were setting up the plates and junk. 

"I guess you haven't met many strangers who aren't a fan of EXO." I smile at him. 

"You haven't heard of us?" He asked, a lottle bit shocked. 

"I have. My bestfriend is a huge fan. I just didn't really care that much, to be honest. I don't really give much attention to SM artists. Nothing personal, I just don't like SM ... unless you're SHINee of F(x)." I said happily. 

"Well, I'm glad. You're a pretty cool person." Kyungsoo smiled at me. Aw, so cute! I want to pinch his cheeks. 

"I know." I smiled back and we continued to cook. 15 minutes later it was all cooked and we were all sitting on the floor eating. My bruised foot and eye were long since forgotten.

"Ciana." Jongin said with his mouth full. I I laughed at his mouth full. 

I also took a big mouthful of food. "Yes, Jongin?" I replied back. The guys laughed. He laughed also and swallowed his food, as did I. 

"Mind if my sister comes over tomorrow and helps with the unpacking? She was hanging out with us when Chen was texting us about you. She wants to meet you so she can have a friend who doesn't just want to be her friend to get to us." He said and smiled a smile that probably melts girls' hearts all over the world. 

"Well since you asked so nicely. Yes, it's okay." I smiled. If I'm going to stay friends with these 12 idiots, I may as well make some girlfirends as well. 

"Sweet. I'll text her to come by at 8:30AM. Her name is Andrena by the way. She's the same age as you." He said. 

"How do you name one child Jongin and the other Andrena. That's a pretty big jump." I wonder out loud. 

"We have diferent mums. She's still my sister either way. I love her. I mean, I have to." 

"I bet you she thinks you're lame, Jongin." I sigh. The guys laugh and Jongin just pouts. "As lame as cam be." I say seriously and continue eating. After dinner we set up the blankets and pillows on the floor and rest the laptop of the random coffee table that was in the appartment when we came in. The movie was a horror and I love horrors, so I didn't mind. I didn't feel like watching Titanic anyway. Chanyeol turned the light off. I was inbetween Kris and Lay while the other guys were scattered all over the place. It was dark and I didn't know who was who. Xiumin started the movie. I think it was the first Saw. I love these movies. About half way through I was getting tired and I think the guys were wondering why I wasn't scared but that was the least of my cares. Suho was getting frights here there and everywhere and I just leaned my head on Kris' shoulder and soon enough I was fast asleep. 

Kris' POV.

Wow. She fell asleep quite fast. After the movie Chen, Suho, Xuimin, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Chanyeol were the ones that fell asleep. 

"I like her. She's cool." Baekhyun said. The others agreed. 

"Yeah, you don't cross many people who don't know who were are and treat us like normal people. I could hear her arguing with Kyungsoo earlier while they were cooking and she didn't hesitate to force Baekhyun and I to handout the plates and stuff." Sehun said. 

"Did you know her granddad owns the Ramyun shop we always go to when we're in Hong Kong?" Lay said happily. I looked and Lay is shock, that was one of my favorite places to eat. 

"Really? Wow! I love that place!" Kai said happily. 

"Does she have any other family?" Sehun asked. 

"Not that I know of. She said it's just her and her granddad. She's an only child and her parents dies a long time ago." Lay said. The rest of the guys looked down in sympathy except Tao. He looked like her was in his own world, I would ask him about it, but I'm getting tired, so I laid Luc's head down on a pillow and we all went to sleep. 

 

~~~~

Tao is hiding something. Of course he's hiding something. He ain't one of the main characters for nothing. Gosh. Hahaha. Also, ANDRENA IS GONNA BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. WEYHEY THAT'S EXCITING. Well, for me it is. You all get to meet Andrena Kim. Who is one of my besties, I just changed her last name and made her Kai's sister for privacy reasons. Same at Antonia. Okay, well, It's 11:11PM and I am tired. Good night :D XOXO 

PS: Don't get used to POV changes. They won't be happening very often. I only have one POV change planned and it's in the next chapter when Kris asks Tao what's up. It may aslo happen in later chapters but I haven't thought that far. G'night :D