Someone Special.

Protecting Each Other.

Strangely enough, there are 17 people flying first class to New Zealand. 12 of them are Korean idols. Two were K's and M's manager. The other three are just ordinary losers. Kind of. I was beside Kris and we made up random games to pass the time. Chanyeol and Baekhyun purposly chose seats on other end of the plane just so the could deliberately yell at each other and annoy the out of everyone, Andrena was seated beside Chanyeol and she just rolled her eyes every 6 seconds but she was amused. Sehun and Luhan were behind Kris and I. They had a couple headset and were listening to Sehun's music. I thought it was so cute that I snapped a picture of the two friends. Toni was sitting with Baekhyun because her and Jongin had a tiny argument before we boarded. Jongin wants to meet Toni's parents but she doesn't think it's the right time. Kyungsoo was sitting with Jongin instead. Lay and Xiumin were infront of Jongin and Kyungsoo. Chen and Suho behind Baekhyun and Toni. Chen was reading another book he took from my shelf and Suho was playing Flappy Bird. Tao was on his own. He insisted he be because he's tired so he had his headphones in listening to music while trying to sleep. Kris leaned his head on my shoulder. I felt his breathing even as he fell asleep. I looked around and notied that Kyungsoo and Baekhyun get up and move to two empty seats. Jongin watched the two and I saw his eyes rest on Toni's. He got up and walked to Toni's seat and sit down. I heard them briefly sort out their problems. Toni explaining why she's not ready for him to meet her parents, and Jongin explaining exactly why he wants to. I smiled at their cute proximity. It makes me wish I had someone to introduce Kris to. Everyone who I would introduce Kris to has already met him. 

About 3 hours into the flight Kris wakes up and looks at me. He has that deep and meaningful look. 

"I love you." He tells me as he kisses my forehead. I look at him and I can't believe that it's been only a few short months since meeting these guys and I've never felt more like a complete family. 

"I love you too." I replied and gave him a quick short kiss. 

We landed in Wellington at 4PM. There were black vans waiting for us as we got our luggage. A few pictures snapped. Our trip was lastminite and not announced. I saw Toni nudge Suho. 

"Leader, I think you should have a chat with your managers and put on a show here sometime this year." She whispered to him. Suho laughed and nodded. The van took us to a hotel we'd be staying at since 15 people can't crash at Toni's place. Once evveryone was settled in Toni, Kris, Tao, Jongin and I decided to head over to Toni's parent's place. It took Jongin a lot of convincing to do but Toni finally agreed to let him meet her parents. 

"Just warning you tho, Kim Jongin. My parents are cops. One foot out of line and they could shoot you." Toni lied. Of couse cops didn't carry guns in New Zealand. 

"I think I'll be just fine." Jongin winked at Toni. She huffed as he kissed her forehead. 

When the car pulled up at her parent's house they immediately came out and pulled both Toni and I into a hug. 

"Toni's been keeping me updated with the news and such." Sarah, Toni's mum, said to me. "We've been worried but Toni always assured us that you were handling it ... and you did. Marvelously." She smiled brilliantly at me. 

"I learnt it from you two." I told them.  The smiled at us and invited us all in ... and then the introductions began. 

"You've probably already heard of him but this is Tao." I patted my brother's head. "My brother and this is Kris." I nudged the blonde. "He's ... uh ... he's my boyfriend." I smiled at them. They looked so pleased with the two idiots. Sarah analized both of them and swooned over how cute both of them are. They then turned to Jongin and I looked at Toni. I purposely didn't introduce Jongin just for this moment. 

"And who's this?" Daniel, Toni's dad, asked sternly. 

"Uh ..." Toni began. "This is, uh, Kim Jongin. He's, uh, he's my ..." Toni struggled. 

"Boyfriend." I finished quickly. Toni glared at me. Jongin smiled politely. 

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon." Jongin said. 

"Aw, you're adorable." Sarah said. "How long have you known our daughter?" 

"About 3 months now." Jongin replied. 

After another 15 minutes of awkwardness Daniel took Kris and Jongin into his study for a little chat. I laughed a bit. Toni, Tao, Sarah and I sat down at the kitchen table and caught up with eachother. Sarah was telling us that while she was at work a couple days ago she was asked to check out a body that the cops had dug up earlier that morning. It was the body of the man I almost killed with epidence that Mina was the murderer. I told Sarah everything that happened. Not that it really meant much, Mina is already wanted now. Authorities here have told authorities in Seoul. 35 minutes later, Daniel, Kris and Jongin came out of the study and they were all laughing like men so I asuume everything went well. Daniel then pulled Tao out and they were oly chattin for about 5 minutes. All of us decided to crash here. Tao was calling everyone and telling then we're gonna stay here. Jongin and Kris were in the spare room. Toni was in her own and Tao was rooming in my room. I asked Daniel and Sarah if I could borrow their car and when they said yes I dragged Kris out with me. It was 6PM and still very light outside. 

"Where are we going?" Kris asked me as I backed out of the driveway. We stopped at a flower store and brought some roses.

"I want you to meet someone." I smiled at him. "Jongin and Toni's argument today got me thinking. On the plane today, I wished that there was someone I could bring you home to and introduce you to and I realize there kind of is." I said as we pulled up at the cemetery. We both got out and we walked hand in hand along the long lines of headstones until we reached the one I wanted. 

"Kris, this is my mum. Mum, this is my boyfriend Kris." I smiled at Kris and at my mum's headstone. We took out the old dead flowers from when I last visited and replaced it with the new roses we brought earlier.

Kris and I sat down on the grass and we just talked to her as if she was psychically with us. It was like a normal conversation. I asked Kris if I could have a little time and he kissed my forehead and went for a walk around. 

"I'm a few short months off from 18, but is it weird to think that that man is the one? We've only been together for a couple months but we've gone through what new couples don't go through and I think what we have is really strong and I really love him." I laugh at my babble. I watch Kris walk around. "I hope you're well, though. I feel like things are finally tunring around for me and it's all because I met 13 amazing people on a flight to Seoul. I met my brother, Zitao. He's been there for me a lot these past few months. Thank you for bringing him into the world." I said and I felt myself cry. "I would scarifice my entire existance if you had just maybe stayed with Tao's dad. You would have been better off." I said sadly. I signaled Kris to comeback and he walked his 'Not My Style' walk back to me and I smiled. "We should get going." I said as I notice the clouds in the sky turn pink. I began to walk when Kris asked me if he could have a moment. I smiled and nodded. 

"She's really someone special to me ..." I heard Kris begin. I didn't want to eavesdrop on the whole conversation so I walked back to my car. I washed my hands and when Kris came back I asked him to do the same. He looked at me confused. 

"Just out of respect." I say to him and we both get in the car. I drove to Oriental Bay. 

"I'm glad I didn't stay a day longer." I told kris and I rested my head on his shoulders and we watched the sky darken. I felt him smile as he kissed my forehead. 

 

~~~~~

Ahhhhh kyeopta. Hahaha. Sorry for not updating in a week <3 Love ya, peace out xx