Date.

Protecting Each Other.

I always thought that it would be cool to be picked up for a date but since the guy I'm going on a date with pretty much already lives with me, leaving together would be fine also. I only told Lay and Kyungsoo about the date because we needed someone to clear the house so Kris and I could go. We don't know where this thing will lead so we'll just keep it quiet for now and to be honest, I'm really afraid of what Tao would say. I'm not letting him get in the way of my feelings though. As crazy as that sounds. Speaking of crazy, why am I attempting to have any kind of romatic life when Mina is still around? Moving into a new place didn't settle my paranoia one bit. I pushed that thought aside. Tonight was just a really casual date. I'm really gald Kris and I talked about what we were doing. I don't think I'd ever be one for surprise dates. I'd rather talk about it so I know what to wear or what I'm in for. Kris and I just decided to watch a movie at 3PM and go to a really underground resturaunt that Kyungsoo reccomended we go to. I just wore a dressy top, skinny jeans, my grey chucks and a long coat. It looked really nice and casual. Kris and I left around 2PM and took a taxi to the cinema. It was silent but it was a nice kind of silence. We got to the cinema in 15 minutes so we spent the next half an hour looking around the market. Kris had his sunglasses and snapback on with a long coat. He took his suglasses off when we were inside the market. We had a look around and saw these cool hand made couple bracelets. We just took a dive and brought them. The lady at the counter saw how straight away Kris went to put it on my wrist. 

"You two make a very cute couple." She smiled and said. Kris looked at her and smiled brightly. 

"You really think so?" He asked. 

"Of course. I don't see many kids like you appreciating hand made things. The bond you two share together is rare and very special." She relied and nodded. 

"It's our first date." I said to he an smiled. She looked shocked. 

"Is it really?" 

"Yeah." Kris smiled. 

"You kids have such beautiful chemistry already." She smiled happily at us. "I wish you two a long and happy relationship together." She said. We bowed and thanked her before we left. Kris put his sunglasses back on as we headed up to the cinema. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers in mine. I was already in love with the way his hands feel aganst mine. Even if it was just a small amount of skinship it made me feel relaxed. The cashier was wearing an EXO tshirt and we looked a bit panicked so I did all the talking. We ordered a large popcorn and drink cos I really love popcorn ... or just food in genral and Kris didn't complain. The cashier just looked at me weirdly. I gave her a smile and we walked toward the room the movie was playing in. 

It was an action movie. Kris picked knowing that I love action movies. It was really good as well. Lots of shooting and violence and I enjoyed that. After the movies we walked about 30 minutes to the resturaunt. We odered and talked a lot. About the movie. About both of our childhood. About everything. It was beautiful. He was a completely different person from what little Toni ever told me. He liked tto talk, he wasn't as cold as everyone thinks he is. I love it. When we left the resturaunt we decided to just walk back to the apartment. On the way I showed him the playground that I had visited yesterday. Because it was already 7PM it was empty and we played around on the playground. Feeling like a kid again as we played tag. It was a good game too. We hid from eachother behind trees and in the tunnel of the playground. Anything that could cover our figures, we hid behind. He was in this time and because he was tall her could always find me so I pretty much just ran away from him most of the time as he chased me. I was getting a bit tired and I looked behind me to see that Kris wasn't behind me. I stopped and took a deep breath. I rested my hand on my knee. I looked around again only to find that an arm came and wrapped itself around me from behind. I knew it was Kris's and I screamed in delight.

"Gotcha." Kris said quietly behind me.

I turned around in his arms only to find him staring deeply into my eyes and next thing I knew he was kissing me and I was kissing him back. It was sweet and beautiful and my stomach almost exploded because of all the butterflies. It was a short kiss because we were both still tired from the chase. But he did lean in again to give me a quick peck. 

"Do you think maybe you'd let me call you my girlfriend?" He asked hesitantly. 

"Nah." I joked and kissed his check. I laughed. "Only joking. Of course you can." I said cutely. He took my hand and intertwined it with his and shortly we left and made our way back to my apartment. We talked about not telling the guys until later on, if this thing developes. I didn't think it was fast at all. Him asking me to be his girlfriend. It was coming. Everyone saw it. We decided to just leave this secret between Kris, Lay, Kyungsoo and I. I smiled like a total idiot the entire way back and I wasn'y even bothered. I looked at Kris. 

"What?" He smiled back. 

"It's weird. Today, I'm looking at my boyfriend. Yesterday, you were only half of the word." I replied. "It's weird, but a good weird."

We seperated our hands as we walked into my apartment. Everyone was eating. Looked like they ordered take out. I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Lay. 

Lay: If they ask, tell the guys that Kyungsoo and I left you two to come home while we looked for a present for Andrena's birthday.

I searched the place for Andrena. She wasn't there and neither was Chanyeol. They probably went and did some shopping. 

"Where's Luhan and Kyunsoo?" Jongin asked. 

"They're shopping for Andrena's birthday present." I said calmly. Kris looked at me. He didn't know the plan. I just elbowed him discretely.

"Damn. They should have told me. I haven't even shopped for her present." Jongin said as the rest of the guys gave him for being a bad brother. They were joking, of course. We told the guys that we already ate with Lay and Kyungsoo and for them to just keep eating. I replied to Lay that they should get something to eat as I had already told them they had. Lay told me that they had already eaten and are on their way back. 

Tonight it was Lay in my room. I'm amazed at how close Lay and I have become. He's a one of a kind best friend. I haven't seen Toni lately but she hangs out with Jongin most of the time. They even made plans to look for Andrena's birthday present together. I'm sure them two will end up together very very soon. Tao and Kris were in Guest Bedroom 1 while Chen and Kyungsoo were in number 2. The rest had gone home. Kyungsoo and I had planned to do some baking tomorrow since it was supposed to rain. Lay had asked me about the date and I told him that he is now calling me his girlfriend. Lay sounded really happy. 

"It's really strange hearing about Kris opening up to someone. Let alone having a girlfriend. You guys are good together. I better me the Man of Honor at your wedding and when you have a billion kids, one better be named Yixing. Or just Lay." He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Early days, Lay. Very early." I smiled at him and fell asleep not long after feeling every bit of peacefullness.

~~~~

Was that awkward or was it just me? Hahaha. There is a reason why this story is not Romance Central and that is because I AT WRITING ROMANCE. But I hope you all enjoyed. Saranghaeyo <3 x