Birthday Surprises.

Protecting Each Other.

Today was the day of Andrena's birthday party. Her actual birthday is tomorrow but her and Jongin are having a family day so we're holding it tonight. Jongin, Chanyeol and Chen took her out for lunch as the rest of us set up the place. Suho and Kris were calling the guys of SHINee and F(x) to confirm that they were still coming, Andrena is really go friends with them. When they all said they were, Kris and Suho told them to be here in an hour and gave them my address. 

"I'm probably going to cry." I told Suho. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"F(x) and SHINee are my favorites." I replied. 

"What about EXO?" Xiumin said.

"Who?" I asked innocently. Suho and Xiumin gave me that look that said 'Are you ing kidding me?' I laughed. 

"She's not the biggest fan of us. Said so herself when we first met her on the plane." Kris said as he sighed. I nodded. 

"Toni's the number one fan. Not me." I laughed. They looked at me as if I was crazy.

"She only likes What Is Love." Baekhyun said. I agreed. 

"Your XOXO album is really good, I just never bothered to get into anything EXO related." I told them truthfully. 

SHINee and F(x) arrived together and once the stepped foot in my apartment I was absolutely starstruck. There stood Krystal, Sulli, Luna, Amber, Victoria, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Taemin and Minho in my own freaking appartment. Thank you, Andrena for being friends with them. They introduced themselves to me and they were really cool. Amber and Jonghyun were my bias and I pretty much almost cried. I looked over at Kris and seemed to be battling a serious case of jealousy. 

"I'm a really big fan." I admitted to the idols that stood in front of me.

"Thank you." Jonghyun replied. I almost screamed. My insides were crying. 

"Trust me." Lay began. "We didn't get this kind of reaction when Luc found out we were EXO-M on the plane." The everyone laughed at that.

"Not going to lie, I'm not the biggest SM fan." I said. 

"No one is." Krystal replied. 

It was 2:30PM when Jongin texted saying they were on their way back. We did a few last minute things. The presents were on the kitchen table and when Jongin opened the door, we saw Andrena walk in. 

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" We all yelled and Andrena had this amazingly happy face. I looked at Jongin and he didn't look to happy. I didn't worry about that. I grabbed Andrena and sat her down at the table where she began opening her presents. The perks of having so many friends. You get a lot of presents and you're never alone. She opened them all and it was Chanyeol's present last. It was a fluffy hat. Really simple but then I noticed she was wearing a couple ring. I looked at Chanyeol and also noticed he was wearing a couple ring, identical to Andrena's. I connected the dots and thought, if I could notice something as obvious as couple rings, then Jongin probably noticed it too and that's wwhy he's angry. Jongin pulled Chanyeol to the side but no one had noticed, except me. Everyone was interested in the food. I nudged Kris who was beside me and pointed to Jongin and Chanyeol who looked like they were having an argument. I noticed I had gotten a text. 

Unknown: You should come visit me.

I was comletely weirded out and creeped out and was going to reply when I saw Jongin punch Chanyeol. Kris quickly ran to hold Jongin back. There was shouting which got everyone's attention. Lay and Chen went to go hold Chanyeol back as Tao went to stand in between them. Andrena looked completely shocked.

"Why?" Jongin shouted. "Why didn't you just tell me?" 

"Have you met youself? You're psychotically protective." Chanyeol shouted back. 

"You know exactly why! You should have just left her alone!" 

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Knowing that you scared away the guy she loves." Chanyeol retorted. 

"She's 18! She doesn't know love." 

"Can I speak for myself?" Andrena added. 

"No." Jongin and Chanyeol said. 

The fight went back and forth. Andrena still trying to give her own 2 cents. Jongin was being a tiny by hypocritical and Chanyeol was just making everything worse. Happy Virus not Happy Virus. Jongin had snapped at Kris and told him not to get involved.

"You're having a ing fight in the middle of my apartment and we actually have guests! Jongin, I see the way you look at Toni. My bestfriend. I don't think you have any right to be angry at Chanyeol when you're doing the exact same thing." I argued.

"Why isn't Tao angry at you? You are dating Kris, am I right?" Jongin retorted.

"Hey, there's no need to bring--" Kris started but I cut him off. 

"Tao and I talked about it a few nights ago maturly. Tao didn't throw any punches and a fight never took place!!" I replied angryly. I got a text and checked my phone. 

Unknown: I'm on the floor above yours. Apartment 306. 

"I don't have time for this!" I said and walked out and slamed the door. I made my up to Room 306. I wanted to know who this person was. I knocked on the door voilently for it to opened by no other than Mina. 

"Sister!" Mina shouted happily and gave me a hug. I quickly regestered what she was doing and shoved her off me.

"What the do you want!?!" I screamed at her. 

"I want what you have. I want to have Tao as my biological brother and Kris as my boyfriend." She said sweetly. 

"Why can't you leave me alone?" I asked trying to stay calm. "You're a psycho." I spat her and then she slapped me. 

"Restpect me. I'm your older sister." She scoffed. 

"No you're not. You're just some lunatic who also has the same father as me." I replied ignoring the sting in my cheek. 

"Speaking of, how would the guys feel when they find out that our father is in prison for killing your mother?" She asked me, faking sweetness again. 

"They already know. They know all of me, they also know you. You wanna know what they once said about you?" I asked excitedly. Acting cute. 

"What??" She asked me happily. She actually looked genuinly excited. 

"They once said that they think you're a psycho. A crazy person. A lunatic. The worst kind, a Sasaeng." I said harshly. 

"So what if I am a sasaeng? They should be honoured. They have fans that dedicate their life, their money for them. They should be thanking us." She said proudly. 

"You're ed up." I said angrily. She slapped me again and I wasn't hesitant to slap her back and kick her shins until she fell over. 

"This isn't over, Lucianna. It's only the beginning." She announced. "You meet people while you stalk someone's every move. The person at the airport who punched your face, Kim Yeoshin. You've heard of her. 'The Idol Killer'. I have her number." Mina threatened. 

"Bring it on." I said to her dangerously and walked off. I ran back to my room to explain to Tao what had happened. Kris over heard and they both rushed to the room. When we got there it was empty and she wasn't there. She just left a note. 

It's on.

~~~~~

Well, today's chapter is done and I am free to go about my day :D Hope this is alright :D Love ya, peace out! x