Safe.

Protecting Each Other.

For the days after Andrena's birthday all I could think about was Mina and what she's capable of. Anything really. I was lying in bed. It was about 11AM and I was recovering from yesterday. I couldn't eat and I was throwing up all day. All this thinking about Mina made me wonder if she had put something in something and that's why I'm sick. My eyes suddenly shot open and I pushed the covers off my bed. I quickly ran to the kitchen and got a bag and starting emptying everything into the bag. Paranoid as it may sound, it's possible she could have poisoned something. It could be something I only use becasue neither of the guys are sick. Chen and Lay watched curiously me while I emptied everything.

"Luc, what are you doing?" Lay asked. 

"The kitchen food needs an update. Everything could be off by now." I said quickly. Kris came in and gave me a hug. I leaned into him for a bit and then pulled away. Going to the bathroom and cleaning that out also. After I was done, I told them I was going to the store to replace all the food and Lay said he was going to come with. Kris wanted to come too but I told him to stay. 

"You seem a bit distant from Kris. From all of us." Lay said as we looked for everything we needed. "I know what happened on Andrena's birthday shook you up a little bit, but don't let that get in the way. We all care about you." 

"I know you do, but that's a bad thing. Caring for me. You're all just going to end up hurt. Maybe you guys should just put a little distance between us." I said casually. I've been avoiding Kris more than a girlfriend should be. "It makes me feel bad but if Mina hurt anyone especially Kris and Tao I'd probably kill her." I told Lay seriously. 

"Just give us a chance." Lay said. 

"I can't put you guys in that kind of situation. She has been so close to us every since I stepped foot in Seoul, and it's my fault. I'm so sorry." I said as I felt like I was going to cry. We paid for all the items and went back to my apartment. I saw them all lounging around. I put all the shopping away. I looked at the guys. "Don't you all have anything better to do?" I almost shouted. "There's nothing interesting here and I'm being stalked." 

"You're like our little sister. We'll protect you." Chanyeol said. 

"I don't need protecting!" I said as I tried to act strong. 

"You're right, but that doesn't me we don't want to always see you safe." Tao said. 

"I'd rather see you guys safe instead of me and all of you being here puts you in harms way." I said feeling like I was about to give up. I felt so light headed that I was probably about to pass out. Maybe yesterday's sickness hadn't gone away completely. 

"Luc." Kris said as he walked up to me and rested his hand on my cheek. "It's a rish we're willing to take." He kissed my forehead and that's where everything went black. 

 

I woke up in hospital. Lay and Luhan were sitting beside my bed.

"What happened?" I mumbled. 

"The doctors think you had some kind of food poisoning but you havent eaten since before you got sick. So they're testing your blood." Luhan explained. "Chen is also having you apartment searched again, more thoroughly. They said they found a tracking drvice in between a book on your book self and an installed book camera in another." Luhan said.

"ing Mina."  I shighed. "This is what I was trying to say. You guys just shouldn't be around me." 

"If anything, this makes as want to be around you 24/7." Lay said seriously. 

I sighed again. The doctor came in and asked me if I was on any medication. When I had told him I wasn't he proceeded to tell me that I must have unknowingly taken something that gives of the symptoms of food poisoning but they haven't identified the drug yet. He also told me that I should either be getting better or I'll be worse for a couple more days. I just wanted to punch something. It's my fault anyway. I did  tell her to bring it on. I didn't really expect her to be gone so fast once I came back with Kris and Tao. My life is just one big sigh. Kris, Tao and Chen told me that they were keeping me here for a few nights for some more tests. 

"I'm sorry." I told them. "I've put you guys in danger and I've distanced myself and I just don't know what to do." I almost cried. 

"Don't worry." Tao said. "We have some people trying to find her." 

"You won't find her unless she wants to be found." I told them. "And they won't be until she's done with what she's doing." I told them. About 5 minutes had passed when Chen, Tao, Lay and Luhan went to go get some coffee. Kris sat down where Lay was and held my hand. 

"You're so brave." Kris said as he kissed my hand. 

"Can you just take me back to when leaving the plane and being spotted with you guys were my worst fear?" I mumbled. Kris smiled. 

"I can't do that, but I will try my best to make sure you are safe." 

"I've heard that word a lot today. It's beginning to sound weird." 

"That's because you're tired. You should sleep." Kris said. I nodded in agreement and drifted off. 

 

~~~~~

So ... I'm sorry. This was kind of and my creative juices are just not flowing today. I was going to Double Chapter today cos I missed yesterday but Real Toni is going to be over in like 20 minutes so I'll just catch you all up tomorrow. If you have any ideas just leave me a ccomment please :D Peace out, love ya. xx