The Image of Running.

Protecting Each Other.

I slept at their dorm and soon enough the sun came up on the morning I was dreading. I never told the rest of the guys after I told Kris. I don't know why, last night was full of happiness and I guess I didn't want to worry them. I checked the online kpop gossips sites and my story that Mina leaked was definately up. Kris and I woke up at about 7AM and decided to steall all their phones. I was making breakfast and they all came in one by one about their phones being misplaced. Kris told them they were on the kitchen table. All 11 phones. 

"Why?" Xiumin questioned. I took a deep breath and began to explain. They all looked at me with shocked expressions and the Lay and Tao were the first to grab their phones and scroll through the news. Tao never said anything while everyone else was questioning my entire existance. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Tao asked. He didn't look happy. 

"I burried that so deep. After I was released, I worked my off to make sure my record never reached the surface. I knew I had to keep it a secret, knowing the kind of blackmail Mina could hold against me. I don't know how she got it, but she has it and it's out in the open." I told Tao specifically. 

"SM is going to have a field day. They already took risks releasing your perternaty into the world. They are going to be furious." Lay said calmly. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." I whispered. Kris came and held my hand. 

"I find it kind of awesome. Having a friend who's an attempted murderer." Chanyeol said happily. Everyone either glared or looked at him weirdly. "Come on, guys. The person she tried to kill is her dad. If I had a father like that, I would have finished him off ages ago." He continued. I looked away from the gaze of everyone. I've spent so many times trying to explain everything to these 12 sweethearts after I mess something up. We all talked about it more. Tao and I had a little argument when he pulled me out. He was concerned about image, I understand that. EXO has a lot of influence. Nationally and internationally. After our argument he went back into their dorm and I left for my apartment. I practally ran there. Toni spent the night by herself. I got back and jumped on the laptop instantly. I need to sort myself out and the only way to do that is to have some space. 

"What are you doing?" Toni asked. She looked as if she just woke up. 

"Running." I admitted.

"What are you talking about, Luc? I read the article and it doesn't mean anything." Toni tried to make me feel better. 

"It means everything. I've ruined everything. I tried to be the sister who looks good in the spotlight. Chanyeol's sister does it perfectly, I wanted to be able to do it, but I can't and I just need sometime." I said after I finished on the laptop I got a text. 

Tao: I'm sorry. 

Me: I need space.

I went to my room and began packing. Just a few things here and there. Toni came in and stood in my doorway. "I just need sometime." I insisted. 

"I'm not stopping you. I also don't need to ask where you're going. I already know." Toni smiled in understanding. "I hope you figure everything all out and come back soon. Say Hi to Granddad for me." Toni laughed and helped me gather a few things. I had to call my granddad and tell him I was coming for about a week. He was pretty happy about it. I forked out a lot of money to go today but I'm in need and I know my granddad would give me wise advice. A phonecall wouldn't do much, I just want to see him. Toni and I were getting bubble tea before my flight at 4. Tao was trying to call me like crazy and I just let it go to voicemail until I got annoyed and just turned off my phone. 

"Thanks." I told her and sighed. 

"It's no problem. Just know, when I tell the guys you went away for a bit, they're going to know where you went instantly and they'll be there, instantly. What's 3 hours on a plane going to do? They know you too well, Luc, and where else would you go? You have no other family." Toni told me and we finished our bubble tea and headded to the airport. 

"If they do come, I hope by then, I've figured everything out." I turned my phone back on and saw that I had a lot of phone calls from Tao. Lay, Kris and Baekhyun. I ingnored them until I saw a text. 

Mina: Maybe it's a good thing you're leaving.

Me: It's not for good. 

Mina: We'll see about that, little sister. xx

I growled angrilly. "I am going to kill her." I said as I showed Toni the texts.

Toni shrugged. "Who knows? Maybe I'll get there first." She smiled. I smiled back and chuckled. She patted my head. "You'll be fine, Luc." 

We walked through the airport and saw a bunch of people who recognized me. I smiled and waved and went to check in. Toni sat down with me and we chatted a bit more until it was time to board. We said our farewells and hugged. 

"You're leaving me with all the dirty work. I have to explain the situation." Toni sighed. 

"I'll call you when I land. If it makes you feel better, I'll eats lots of Ramyun for you." I smiled. 

"You do that." Toni nudged me. We hugged again and I apologized for leaving so suddenly and when she reassured me I boarded. 

This is probably the worst decision ever, but what else was there to do?

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really hungry. I also wrote this in 36 minutes so I'm sorry if it's hella crappy. Preace out, Love ya xx