Jealousy.

Protecting Each Other.

I was helping my grandad out with the shop. Mostly serving because I wasn't confident enough to cook. He had staff that I didn't really talk to. They were friendly though and treated me nicely. The youngest worker kept asking me about EXO and if Kris was single and it made me a little annoyed at her constant questions about Kris and Kyungsoo but I just smiled and told her that I didn't want to talk about their personal lives. She was insistant and wanted to know everything. She was about 16 and was working here part-time for a little extra money. She asked me all these questions about my life as well, about my criminal record and other until I shut her down harshly and ignored her. 

"I've had offers to expand my business to Japan, South Korea and America. I hear Yixing likes to talk about the shop a lot in interviews." Grandad smiled at me. 

"That's great! What did you tell them?" I asked excitedly. 

"I told them I'd talk to my grandaughter and grandson about it. You two will be the ones I hand this shop over to when I retire." He told me. "So, it's really up to you two weather or not you can handle the pressure of being co-owners of a franchise." He smiled. 

"It's up to you, grandad. Do you think we could handle it? Tao is a musician and it'll be me who will take care of a lot." I told him. 

"I think you and Zitao will be just fine running this business. This shop, it means the world to me. I started it when your mother was young and your grandma had passed away. I don't want the name to be tarnished and turned inside out with every international store." 

"I don't think that would happen, but I understand what you mean. If branching out is what you want to do, then you should do it. You're only 67, grandad. You have so much more time to set it all up and keep it controlled." I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Are you dating one of the members?" He asked me suddenly.

"Grandad." I whined.

"Is it Kris? I like Kris." He smiled his cute Asian smile. I glared at him and nodded. I heard a small gasp from behind me and looked to see that it was the young EXO fan. Oops. I guess she probably hates me now.

It was around 11AM when we hear very loud people enter. I knew those four voices anywhere. I ran to the front and see Baekhyun, Lay, Kris and Tao walk in. Grandad followed behing. Kris walked up to me and pulled me into the biggest hug ever. One arm around my waist as he ran his hand through my hair. 

"I was angry, but when I saw you my anger left me and now I'm just left with this longing to kiss you." He told me quietly. Lay gagged from behind and walked straight to grandad to talk to him. "I can't do that now, but I will later." He smiled at me. Kris and I pulled away and Baekhyun and Tao hugged me. 

"I'm sorry." Tao told me as Kris and Baekhyun went towards Lay to talk to my grandad also. 

"You shouldn't be. I know exactly where you're coming from." I said as I reassured him.

"I am though. I wasn't in any position to judge or scold you on what you did in your past." Tao said. "You didn't know of my existance then. You didn't know that your life was going to be in the spotlight so quickly or at all. You were an angry kid. We all were." Tao said as he pulled me into another hug. Tao and I sat down at a table and talked about more. When we had sorted everything out and I told him about yesterday's decision making process our conversation moved on to the topic of this very resturaunt. 

"Do you think we could do it?" I asked hesitantly. 

"I think it's all on you, Luc. Of course I'll help with whatever as I will be co-owner, but you'll be the main one." Tao told me. I understood where he was coming from. He was a member of an internationally famous boy band. Kris, Lay and Baekhyun came and sat down. Grandad told us he'll make us some food. 

"I just realized ..." I said. "This is the first time we've been here as siblings." I smiled at Tao. He also smiled his adorable panda smile. 

"That is true." Tao agreed. Kris held my hand underneith the table and it was very very cute. That was until the teenage worker approached us. 

"Hello." She said confidently, that 'Hello' was maily directed at Kris. I just know it. I resisted the urge to slap her confident smile off her face. Kris could probably sense my unease.

"Hello." The guys replied politely. She kicked up a conversation with everyone and Kris gave my hand a squeeze before letting it go and bring it above the table. The kid noticed that both Kris and my hand came up at the same time and began a conversation with Kris. I looked over at Lay and somehow we rolled our eyes at the same time. Everyone was just trying to be polite as she asked the weirdest and most personal questions as well as trying extremely hard to flirt with my boyfriend. Kris was ignoring her flirtatious remarks which I was tankful for, but when she 'accidentally' kept brushing her arm against Kris' I was about to reach over the table and pull her hair. She was flirting shamelessly with my boyfriend when I know she overheard me admit to my grandad that I was dating the idiot.

"So, are you single, Kris?" The Kid asked him flirtatiously. 

"That's none of your business." I spoke up. I guess a little bit of jealousy leaked into my tone.

"I'm just curious." She insisted, sending a little mini-glare at me. That's ing it.

"Look here, kid." I said a bit harshly. "All the questions you've just asked, they're all none of your business. They guys are just trying to be polite, but I don't play that game. So, take your rude , nosey questions and go back to doing your work." I said and I smiled a very fake smile at her. She huffed and walked off. "If she's still working here by the time we take over, I'm going to fire her." I said to Tao specifically. 

"Damn, Luc. Jealousy is not your colour." Baekhyun joked. The guys chuckled. 

"I know." I said seriously as I sighed. Kris just nudged my shoulder in affection and winked at me. Tao gagged this time. The Kid came back with Lay and Baekhyun's food and before she left to get the other dishes she winked at Kris. Kris kind of just froze and then looked away. I was about to stand up and approach her but Lay held me down. That was until she came back with the rest of the dishes. 

"Let me know if you guys need anything else." She said as she rested her hand on Kris's shoulder and winked at him again. Kris just sat there awkwardly as I got up and walked to wards her. I grabed her wrist and dragged her into the back room where all the dishes were washed and stored. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask harshly. 

"Nothing." She said innocently. 

"You overheard me talking to my grandad. I know you did. So stop flirting with him." I said angrily. 

"Oh, come on, Luciana. You really think you two will last? I'm so much prettier than you, what makes you think he won't get tired of your plain looks?" She told me smugly. 

"It doesn't matter if you're prettier than me. Your personality is , and you're still just a child." I retorted. It was farfetched. She was only a year younger than me. You think a 23 year old will get with a 16 year old child? That's 7 years. Get your together and date someone your own age." I said dangerously. 

"He won't stay with you long. No one wants an attempted murderer." She said angrily. I slapped her. Really hardly. 

"Don't you dare talk to me about my personal life and my past." I almost yelled and she held her cheek in pain and glared at me. "You have no ing right! I suggest you enjoy your time working here. You might not last long in this place." I told her and then began to walk off. 

I joined the guys and began eating happily as if nothing even happened. After eating the guys finally decided to ask me what happened. I explained to them and Baekhyun gave me a high five. Kris nudged me in affection and Lay and Tao just smiled amused. 

"No more violence." Tao told me sternly. "Unless absolutely needed."

"Yes, mum." I replied. 

~~~~~~

Well. I enjoyed this. Hahahaha. I'll be back tomorrow to update again. Haha, untill then, peace out, love ya <3 xx