Eighteen.

Protecting Each Other.

James, 

Good Morning. Thank you so much for the birthday present. It's lovely and I really like it. I can tell Beth must have picked it out for you. I'm glad you've found someone who accepts the bad you've done and the good you are and loves you either way. Kris and I are fine, as always. The guys, despite being hesitant about me keeping in contact with you, seem to have gotten past all the bad, just like I have. They want to meet you ... and speaking of meetings, EXO finally get to do a show in New Zealannd as apart of their world tour, so I'll be in the country with them next March, but we can talk more about it later. Beth calls me every now and then and let's just keep it between me and you when I say that I think her 17-year-old daughter is only using me to get close to SHINee or S.M Entertainment in general. I think she wants to become a trainee. I can't wait for you and Beth to get married so that I can treat Anna like a normal little sister and keep her from auditioning for S.M and instead go audition for YG. I'm expecting Anna to give me a call any minute though. It'd be something along the lines of her singing 'Happy Birthday' really loudly and perfectly. I decided not to pursue teaching as well. It was something I wanted to do, but meeting 12 idiots, I realized, I'm teaching them. Hahaha. Joke. I took up an offer at SM as a make up artist and part-time choreographer. I hate SM but they pay good money and I'm pretty much just working with the guys anyway. I was every offered a spot on their tour as a make up artist and I'm not going to refuse a trip around the world with my best friends. Toni's doing well too. She and Andrena are doing their fashion thing and I give a little input here and there. 
Anyway, I should get going. I need to get ready for dinner. Kris is taking me out and then I think he said something about one more surprise. Which is fine. Surprises are fun and I love happy people. Thanks again for the present, Dad. Tell Beth that I say 'Hi.'

Luciana <3

 

Four very normal months have passed since I last saw James, since I was last in New Zealand, since I last heard anything of Mina. All I wanted was to hear that they found Mina and when I did, we came back home. Home. Seoul, South Korea. Sounds a bit weird for a Half-Chinese, Half-European, New Zealand raised human, but this is where my family is. Is 2PM going to make a comeback soon?

"What are you thinking about?" Kris asks me as we sit down at a table. 

I twirl my rose necklace that James gave to me in my fingers. "If 2PM is going to make a comeback soon. I enjoyed last years album." I told him. I looked at him and saw that he was looking at me weirdly. 

"Your out for dinner with your Idol boyfriend and you're thinking about other idols??" Kris asks me with fake calmness. 

I shrug. "Somethings are inevitable, Kevin." 

"Oh my god. How do I even put up  with you?" He asks. 

"I guess I'm you're style." I smile as we order. 

Yeah. The last 4 months have been so normal and I'm thankful, to be honest. I've had enough crazy to last a lifetime. Well, when I say normal, I mean as normal as can be when your boyfriend, brother and best friends are idols. Except 2 of my best friends are only famous by association. Just like me. Hahaha losers. Kris and I announced our relationship not long after we got back from New Zelanad. A lot of hate, every single day, but it's that one supportive message that maked me happy. Andrena and Chanyeol are planning to come out to the public, there's already so much speculation. Toni and Jongin ... well, they didn't make an anouncement, they kind of just held hands in public one day, shared a kiss or some and delt with the scolding later. It was cute. Cute for a couple who fights like they're been married for 60 years. Luhan apparently has a girlfriend, but none of us know who. We just overhear him talking on his phone every now and then. Sehun tried to go through his phone but Luhan changed the lock which made us all suspicious because Sehun always knew Luhan's lock screen code. 

"What are you thinking about now?" Kris asked me as we bagen eating. 

"Luhan and his mysterious girlfriend." I reply plainly. 

"You are the randomest person." He tells me. 

"I know." I smiled brightly at him. 

After dinner we walked to our park. The sun was setting. Kris and I walked around the park, he stopped me and moved to stand in front of me. 

"I didn't get you an individul birthday present, instead, I asked the guys and pitched an idea." He pulled out a jewlery box the size of my palm. He opened it to releal the most beautiful charm braclete. "It has all 12 super powers. So, you know that if you ever need one of us, we'll always be here. Happy Birthday." He said. I smiled so brightly and wrapped my arms around him as we kissed cutely. 

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY." Screamed 13 people as they jump out from their hiding spot. I laughed so hard because while Chanyeol was trying to jump out from behind the couch he fell over and I'm pretty sure he's just lying on the floor from embrrassment while Andrena snaps photos of him and laughs. I didn't ask for anything, just for them to be here with me. Grandad said he'll be here next week to open a new shop and then he wants me at the opening of the shop in New York as well. The shops have become more famous because of Tao. Speaking of Tao, he's the first to have a piece of cake. 

"Can I borrow your phone, bro?" Andrena asks Jongin. He shrugs and hands Andrena his phone without hesitation. I see Andrena sending something from her phone to his with a mischieveous grin on her face. I shake my head, because I know something embrrassing is going to hit the social media and Andrena's being smart about it and making sure her brother takes the fall for it. I laugh and let it happen. 

Everything was as normal as it could be. The guys around me weren't idols. These two girls wern't just friends. These losers were my family. If I hadn't run into them 6 months ago, I'd till be that lost kid who didn't know what the full meaning of family is. I'd be studying to be a teacher, something I was feeling half-hearted about in the first place. I wouldn't have my amazing brother who knows Wishu and can protect me because I decided that I didn't want to learn anymore. I had weird friends. Baekhyun who likes to wear too much make up. Suho who favors Kyungsoo over the other 10 and always buys him food. Sehun who makes up his own words and frowns more than nessicary. Chanyeol the Happy Virus who carries his guitar many places and has super nice teeth. Jongin who's teaching me some dance moves when I'm not teaching him. Kyungsoo who loves too cook and loves to teach people, like me, how to cook. Chen who's smile brightens up anything and who has read every single book I own. Luhan who is actually pretty manly. He moved most of my furniture when I first moved. Xiumin who is so bubbly and he taught me how to make an espresso. Lay who I'm pretty sure uses me because I make really good raymun. Tao who sleeps more than the average person. Kris who can't cook and will never be able to cook. Andrena who's actually really funny and fangirls over her boyfriend more than any other girlfriend I've ever known. Toni who likes to pick an argument with anyone willing to batte, which is usually Jongin.

I smiled at all the smiling faces that surrounded me. I looked at the danngling braclete on my wrist and thought: They really are one.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Wow. I can't believe that I've finislly done with it all. Hahahahaha. Sould I do a sequel? Hahaha maybe? No? Idk. Thanks for the support. This is my first fanfic. ahhaha. Leave a comment, please. Thank you. Love You, Peace Out. xx