Move.

Protecting Each Other.

Another move. Lay and Kris found a great apartment not far from their dorm and SM.E. Five bedrooms. One for me, one for Toni, one for music and two spare since Andrena still wasn't sure if she wanted to move in. Jongin was encouraging her, but she was undecided. Toni and I had contacted her parents and asked them to send over my guitar, keyboard and some amps. They were sill in the garage where we left them. It was a pretty quiet the day after the move. The guys had a meeting at SM even though they are still on break, so it was just Andrena, Toni and I at home. Around 3pm Andrena and Toni left me and so I was just by myself. The only people that have key is Toni, Tao and I. I was feeling a bit lonered so I decided to go out. It was a really nice day and I didn't want to waste it. So, taking precautions, I put a beanie and sunglasses on. It was still chilly outside so I had on a coat, black skinnys, a plain white woolin jersey and my grey chucks. I had a look around the new neighbour hood. It was pretty flashy. Surrounded by busy streets. Seoul was a busy place, I ecpected it to be busy, but not this bad. I loved it. A lot of people don't love busy, but I do. I like to wonder what kind of lives these busy people live. If they ever have time to slow down. Not my business but I wonder anyway. I had my headphones in listening to F(x) - Airplane. 

I found a park. I looked at it weirdly. It was in the middle of old resturaunt buildings and had very few trees surrounding it but enough to make the place look green. It was a tiny children's playground, very few people were there. Graffiti sprayed over almost ever inch and I smiled. Good thing I brought my camera. I found it beautiful and I don't know if it was the tourist in me speaking. I sat down at one of the empty park benches and took more photos. With all the technology in the world, I'm thankful for parks and playgrounds. Even in a busy city like Seoul, I'm so glad children have a place to run around and be children. I grew up too fast, I had to, but I don't want other children to have to go through what I went through. I want them to be able to enjoy and experiance everything childhood has to offer. I took a few photos of a brother and sister playing on the slide and playing tag. It make me think, Were Tao and I ever like that before we were seperated? I like to think we were. I like to think that Tao and I fought but still ran around at parks. That he comforted me when I scraped my knee. That's the kind of sibling relationship I like to imagine I had and I'm going to keep imagining that. I took some more photos of the parents and grandparents enjoying their time together as they watch their children play. I thought that maybe I should develope some photos and set up a photo wall in my room. I would have set on up in the lounge but my plans on living alone changed and now I'm living full time with 1 and part time with 13.

It was 6PM when I made my way back home. I enjoyed having some quiet time by myself. I was still covered so gladly no one knew me enough to recognize me. When I got back to the appartment everyone was already there. Except Andrena, Luhan and Chanyeol. Jongin said that Andrena was with one of her friends from school and Luhan and Chanyeol went to see a movie or something. Kyungsoo and Suho were already cooking dinner and they told me that I should just take a break. I accepted this in a heartbeat and dragged Kris with me to get my photos deveoped. He showed me where to go with his snapback low and his sunglasses on, like me except I still had my beanie on. 

"How was your SM meeting?" I asked. 

"Boring. They just wanted to tell us that they're already planning our comeback and promotional tours and shows. I can't wait for you to see us perform. Our first show back is in late April just after our comeback early in that month." Kris smiled at me. I smiled back. I was actually excited to see them perform now. I guess it's because I know them now. Toni should be very excited too. "What did you do today?" 

"I found the cutest little playground today in the middle of buildings." I smiled at todays special memory. "It was really beautiful and special. It doesn't look like much, it's tiny and graffiti has been spray painted all over it but somehow I find it flawless." I looked off into the distance in my own bubble. "You'll be able to see it once the photos are developed." I turned to Kris and smiled at him brighty. I noticed him just staring at me. Was it in awe? Or did he just think I was the weirdest person in the universe? I shrugged and linked my arm in his and pulled him along with me. We got the photos developed and Kris took a look. 

"These are really great. I didn't know you had this amazing perspective." Kris said in awe. I blushed. 

"They're alright." I said as he continued to scan through them. We sat down at a little clearing not wanting to go back for a bit. Kris stayed quiet as he looked at all of them. 

"What do you plan on doing with them?" Kris asked as he put them all back into the folder and handed it to me. 

"I really want to make a photo wall in my room. I'm not actually too sure yet anymore. Maybe I will put it up in the lounge, but I don't want the others knowing just yet. I want to collect enough photos of us all. Memories and stuff and just put them up. I love the kind of family that I've found." I smiled at Kris. I pretended to examine our surroundings as I thought about the fact that my feelings for Kris were certianly not brotherly. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I completely froze. Oh, he did not just kiss my forehead. I looked at him and didn't know how to react so I just smiled at him like an idiot. Like the most idiotic idiot in the world. 

"Wanna see a movie tomorrow?" He asked as he helped me up and didn't let go of my hand as we walked back to my apartment and because I am just too awkward, I didn't bother asking if he was asking me on a date, I just agreed in a split second. 

We got back to my apartment to see evrybody watching TV. Chanyeol, Luhan and Andrena were back. Lay was in my music room and everyone had already eaten. I put the photos in my desk draw and sat down at the kitchen table and ate with Kris. It was around midnight when everyone left. Sehun, Baekhyun, Lay, Kris and Tao were staying the night. Lay and Baekhyun were in Guest bedroom 1 and the maknaes were in GB2. Kris was on my bed again tonight. I've been having nightmares so he just lies with me and wakes me up if it gets too bad. 

Kris and I stayed up talking for a really long time. 

"Lucy." Kris said. 

"Yeah, Kevin?" I replied. 

"Would you have still said yes to the movies earlier today if I told you it was a date?" He asked me sounding pretty hesitant. I was about to yell when I heard Toni yell 'SHUT UP' really loudly and then heard Tao and Sehun laugh even louder. I smiled at the idiots. I thought back to Kris' question.

"Why? Did you ask me on a date?" I asked innocently.

"Well, obviously not properly if you thought me asking you earlier was just a friendly thing." Kris grumbled. I laughed at him, not in a mocking way but in a way that this idiot is so damn cute. "Forget it." Kris mumbled as he his side away from me. I laughed even more. I heard him sigh. 

"I'm sorry." I giggled. "You can ask me on a date now, if you want." I said still smiling. 

"No. Moment's gone." Kris replied. 

"I'm sorry." I chuckled. "Honestly, when you asked me to the movies, I did wonder if you were asking me on a date but I didn't want to ask. To be very truthful, I would love to go to the movies with you tomorrow on a date." I hit his shoulder. 

He turned to me. "Really?"

"No. I'd rather date Chen." I said sarcastically. When I saw Kris frown I scooted over to him and kissed his cheek. "Of course 'really', you idiot." I laughed. "Now go to sleep. It's 3AM and I have a date tomorrow." I said cutely and that was the end of that discussion.

~~~~~

Kyeopta. Hahahahahahahaha. I am done with all this cutely frosted snowflake fluff. I am rolling in some drama soo and you all can't do anything to stop me. SOOOOO, I still think you should keep leaving comments and stuff cos I like that and you shall all see me again tomorrow. Goodnight :D x