Voice.

Protecting Each Other.

The next morning I woke up grumpy. Strangely with Kris right beside me. How it happened, I have no idea. I'm not going to go wake him up though, he looked so peaceful when he's sleeping. Complete opposite to when he's awake, when he's awake, he wears that 'I'm too cool for anything' look which  angers me but I deal. He was cute until he started talking. 

"You were screaming in the night. I tried to wake you but you just held on so I held you until you calmed down." He smiled with his eyes still closed. I was shocked. I don't even remember last night's dream. 

"Thanks, dude." I blushed, slapped his face gently with affection and got up. I walked to the lounge to see Chanyeol and Lay already up and working on the song. I sat down between them and read over what they had written, giving them a few ideas and changing it a bit. I got up and made breakfast for everyone and then went to jump on Toni's bed. 

"Wake up!" I yelled as I was jumping up and down on the bed. She chucked pillows and her cellphone at me but she opened her eyes. "I want to go to Namsam Tower today!" I smiled and I stopped jumping and lied down beside her. I took my phone out and texted Andrena. 

Me: Namsam Tower today?

Andrena: Sure! I'll be over after breakfast. Jongin says he'll come, too! 

Me: Okay. I'm just trying to wake up Toni. 

"Antonia. Get up." I whined.

"Later." 

"I made breakfast." I sang and just as I expected, she opened her eyes. She was up and in the kitchen within 5 minutes. I smiled to myself. I walked to the lounge, grabbed some food and sat between Kris and Lay while Toni sat with Chanyeol on the other couch. "We're gonna go see the Namsan Tower today if anyone's interested." As soon as I said that Tao had walked through the door with Baekhyun. During the day, Kris and I thought it would be a good idea to just keep the door unlocked but only if someone's in the house, because I still don't know if I feel like getting now 14 keys cut and now I don't even know if I'm staying in this appartment.

"Morning!" Tao said happily. 

"Sup." Chanyeol replied. 

"Morning, sister." Tao came behind the couch and patted my head before going over to Chanyeol and sitting on him and Baekhyun was making himself something to eat. "Shall we do some kind of sight seeing today?" Tao asked. 

"I was thinking we go to the Namsam Tower today. I asked Andrena and she said her and Jongin are keen. I also want to go to Lotte World sometime soon. Like tomorrow or something." I smiled like a small child. 

"Sehun would love to show you around Lotte World." Lay said. I smiled at the fact. Sehun wasn't that much older than me.

"But Sehun and Luhan are off doing their own little bromance stuff. Suho, Xiumin, Chen and Kyungsoo are shopping and said they'll be over later." Baekhyun explained. 

"Well I gues it's just us, Jongin and Andrena." Chanyeol smiled brightly and shoved Tao off him so he could go clean up and get ready. As did everyone else. I remembered there's only 2 bathrooms in this appartment and ran towards the one in my room. I grabbed a towel and slamed my bedroom door. 

"LUCY? What the ?" Toni yelled. 

"First shower, es!" I yelled back and laughed. 

About 30 minutes later we were out the door. We met Andrena and Jongin down in the lobby. We made it to Namsan Tower. We brought a lock and wrote all out names on it. It was random but cute at the same time. We were having fun. The most fun I've had in a really long time, also today was quite cold so there weren't as many people out today which gave us more freedom. As the hours flew by we all decided to make our way to a small underground coffee shop. Tao was giving me a piggy back ride which was the best thing ever.  We reached the coffee shop and we all gave our orders and sat down. Toni and Jongin were in their own little world, Andrena was talking with Chanyeol abouut something, Lay and Baekhyun were also conversing about what sounded like a movie they'd both like to see. I was in betweed Kris and Tao, as usual talking about whatever there is to talk about. 

"I saw you help the guys out with their song this morning. Ever thought about auditioning for SM?" Kris said and I choked on my coffee. 

"I hate SM." I said as I turned to Kris. Everyone stopped talking to look at me. "What? Toni, you hate SM as well, explain to them." I said as I pointed at her. 

"Well, yeah. You can't all tell me that you were completely happy being with SM. Kris, you're like number 1 rebel." Toni explained. "I also know that you kind of dislike Girl's Generation yet you are always partnered with them. I also also also know that SM takes some of your rightful pay." Toni said shyly. "I know you guys prefer working with F(x) yet that isn't happening. Seems like SHINee and F(x) are the only ones who treat you guys like normal people." 

"Guys, I love SM's Artists. They're great. Seems like something went right in the training process, but they're a little too stuck up for me. A little to robotic." I said and then looked down. "Sorry." I said and laughed a little. "As judgmental as that sounds coming from me, I really like you guys and I'm glad you're not stuck up. I really Like SHINee and F(x) too." I tried to make everything better. 

"We understand. So, maybe you should audition for YG." Tao suggested. 

"No. I'm pretty sure I came to Korea to study teaching, not become a trainee." I laughed. "I don't want to be a trainee for a million years and then find out I will never debut and then get kicked out." 

"Who knows?" Jongin said. "Maybe you'll be like Baekhyun and only be a trainee for a year." 

"Yeah." Kris agreed. "You're already musical as it is. Maybe you'll be a trainee for a year and then debut." 

"No. I don't want to. Imagine the field day Mina would have." I said. We finished our coffee and Tao got a phone call from Chen telling us to meet them back at my appartment. It was a serious phone call so we hurried back to the appartment. Chen, Kyungsoo, Suho and Xiumin came in 10 minnutes later. Sehun and Luhan were still out. Kyungsoo pulled out his phone to show us an article on Allkpop and a photo of Tao giving me a piggyback ride. The article just went on about how EXO'S  Kris, Chanyeol, Tao, Lay, Baekhyun, Kai, and Kai's sister Andrena out with 2 mysterious  girls. One walking with Kai and the other on Tao's back. I facepalmed about a hundred times before asking what to do. 

"I'm afraid to check Weibo" Tao admitted.

~~~~

Sup, guys. I am finally here with an update. I planned on writing more after Tao but I just got distracted cos I just signed up to Weibo cos the half Chinese in me told me to so that's what I did and IT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. WOW. Okay. See you all tomorrow <3 saranghaeyo x