Weird.

Protecting Each Other.

I don't think I noticed it before but things seem to be out of placed or being misplaced recently, and I swear it's just little by little bits that just go missing. Maybe it's a photo frame out of place or like maybe a tooth brush missing. Just small things that I have to keep replacing. It's weird, but I shrug it off everytime. Kind of like now because Kris is picking Toni and I up and I get to see their dorm for the first time and help open some fan mail. I'm actually really excited. To see the dorm and to see them open fan mail. Besides from the sasaeng, I hear the fandom can be rather cute and I like that part of the fandom. Kris came in good timing. He gave me a quick kiss before I called Toni down and we left. 

Their dorm was really cool and quiet big. I'm really glad SM doesn't make them sleep in closets. I saw all the guys sitting in a circle. A massive pile of letters and packages in front of all of them. I sat between Lay and Suho and watched them open some letters. They were telling me about the letters and most of the time it was really cute until I heard Sehun yell. We all looked at him and saw him throw the letter to the middle of the circle. Xiumin, being the big brother he is, got up and examined the letter. It was all okay until we heard him curse violently and loudly. When Chanyeol asked what's wrong, Xiumin looked scared. 

"I thought it was just written in redish brown pen." He said. "But it's written in blood." He said as he put it in the reject pile which was in the middle of the circle. 

"You'd think we'd be used to it, but it shocks us every time." Suho said to me. "Aside from how creepy it is recieving a letter in blood, it just makes us upset as well because we don't want people hurt becasue of us." 

We moved past the incident. More letters written in blood. Kris got a few letters about me from fans, fans threatening to hurt me if Kris doesn't step away from me. I heard Kyungsoo curse from beside Suho. We looked at Kyungsoo to see him pull out a pair of red boxer briefs. We looked at it weirdly until Baekhyun gasped. 

"Are they...?" Baekhyun whispered. 

"Yeah." Kyungsoo replied. "They're mine." 

I was about to throw up. I was getting ready to make a run for the bathroom when Tao said my name from across the circle. I looked up at him. He walked to me and handed me a small package that felt like it had a thin, long object. Strangely enough, it was adressed to me. the handwriting also looked very familiar. I opened it and saw a note and a yellow object. I looked at the note first. 

"Can't wait to see you face to face. It's been too long." Was all the letter said. I picked up the object and realized that it was my toothbrush. I dropped it immediately. I read over the note so many times because I knew the handwriting, and I've figured out who it belongs to. She's been in my apartment. She was the one who took things and changed things around. It was her. 

It was her. Repeated in my mind over and over. She was in my freaking apartment and no one knew. I tried to keep calm. If the guys can handle this greatly, then damn straight I'm going to handle it greatly. 

"Who's it from?" Jongin asked. 

"I'll tell you guys later." I faked a smile that I knew Lay, Kris, Tao and Toni couls see through. "Countine you're creep fest."

And that is exactly what they did. It got really weird. The cute obviously out weighted the creepy but , there was a lot of creepy. More blood. Some were monthly blood that made us all almost puke. Toni was having a hard time and she ran out of the lounge to the bathroom. Xiumin went to go check on her. The guys got more threats about me, some, I'm asuming, still didn't know I was Tao's sister. The cute ones were about how they listen to EXO when things at home get rough or that EXO is their happy place. I found it heartwarming that the guys sitting in a circle before me, were some people's idols and inspirations. I heard many sighs, photos of them sleeping. Some letters were violent and it got to a point where Baekhyun just refused to open any more. Shortly after Chen was refusing then everyone else just decided to give up. It makes me sad that some people just ruin it for others, because of the crazy people, the guys just can't open any more, which means the cute ones will never be read. I saw that Baekhyun looked upset the most out of all the guys so I got up and sat beside him and gave him a side hug. 

"It's okay. Think of it this way, they have nothing better to do but pester the ones who are above them. You're on stage looking down on all the haters. You are on stage and they have nothing better to do than hate becasue they are jealous." I said cutely and everyone nodded in agreement. "A world full of haters doesn't mean a thing when you have a great group of brothers sitting among you." I said. 

"And a few sisters." Toni added once as she said back down. 

"Thank you." Baekhyun said and flashed me his famous cute smile. I smiled back just as cutely. 

"So, about your letter ..." Tao began. I almost glared at him. I wanted to forget. I picked up my letter and gave it to Tao. He read it and looked up at me instantly to see me holding up my toothbrush. 

"This went missing a couple days ago. I didn't think anything of it. Until it showed up in the letter you passed me." I said in a calm but panicked voice. 

"Who's it from?" Kris growled. 

"It's from Mina." I sighed. "She's been in my apartment. She's been so close and I never knew. She's been close to you. I've only been in there for a week and she's been in and out this whole time. I've noticed things being misplaced or moved and I never thought anything of it. Ever. In my first apartment, it was the same thing and I didn't think anything of it!!" I almost screamed. I felt myself almost cry and Lay came and hugged me. He pulled me down beside him. Everyone looked at me. They were baffled. They've all been in and out of my apartment. Mina's even been around Toni. I think I'm going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and Kris followed quickly behind me. I through up in the toilet as Kris held my hair. After I rinsed my mouth and used some of the moth wash. After Kris hugged me and I cried. I cried so much. After 10 minutes we went back in and I sat between Kris and Tao as Tao pulled me in and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"What do we do?" Suho said in a hushed tone. I sat up properly. 

"Nothing for a few days." I said. They all looked shocked. "I want to throw Andrena a birthday party and her birthday is in a few days, so let's just concentrate on that and then we'll deal with it after. Can we just forget about it until then? Please?" I pleaded. 

Tao was frowning but he kissed my forehead. "Of course." He said.

"Thank you." I said. After a while of silence, the guys began to pack up and Kris offered to take me home and Lay came with. The rest of the guys and Toni said they'd stay behind and clean up and then head over. Kyungsoo and Suho offered to cook tonight's dinner. Kris took me home and I couldn't even look at the place. She was here. Was all that I could think of. I went to my room and laid down on my bed, Kris laid down also and held me as I cried. I could hear Lay through the open door calling the locksmith and asking to get the locks changed and then calling various other people. Lay asked for security to be stationed at the front desk and someone keeping an eye on the floor my apartment is on. He also asked for someone to come in tomorrow morning and check the room to see if any hiden cameras were in the place. I just knew tonight would be a night I wouldn't get much sleep. It wasn't even 5PM and I already knew. I just let Kris hold me tighter as he let me cry harder. 

~~~~

Tripple Threat! BoomShakalakalaka :D Well, I had fun today. Spending 6 hours writing 3 chapters. I will be back tomorrow hopefully for another chapter. :D Saranghaeyo <3 Peace out, bros. It's sleepy time <3 x