Bull.

Protecting Each Other.

"Maybe we should have stayed another day." I told Lay as we sat down on the plane. 

"You've been telling yourself that ever since we met." Kris said from the seat behind Lay and I. Tao was beside Kris and Baekhyun was in the seat in front.

"Guys." Baekhyun said. "Chen just texted me. He just said that we have a problem and they're trying to keep contained. He'll explain when we get back to Luc's place." 

"Maybe we should have stayed another day." Tao repeated. I took a deep breath. This problem has to be serious. I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. 

The flight was quiet. I spent the whole 3 hours trying hard to keep in the fact that I'm freaking out. Of course this problem that has come up is the works of Mina and I can't help but think that Yeoshin is involved too. I heard Tao and Kris wwonder aloud what happened. I leaned my head on Lay's shoulder and tried to sleep but sleep never came. It was just me and my thoughts. When we landed, I had a text. 

Mina: that it had to come to this. 

Come to what? I wondered but I ignored her text and we all made our way to my apartment. As we walked the five of use were face with the rest of the guys, Andrena and Toni. Andrena looked as if she's been crying and Toni looked very, very angry. 

"Who died?" I joked. They all glared at me. 

"This is all your fault!!" Sehun yelled at me. Kris went to go stand in front of me as if to protect me from the angry maknae. 

"What!?" I yelled back. 

"Mina stopped by today." Toni said in a low voice. She grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to my room. She closed the door and faced me. "Mina came by this morning, with Yeoshin to inform everyone ..." Toni stopped and took a deep breath. 

"Toni, what did they want?" I asked. Did I really want to know?

"She came by and told us that Yeoshin was pregnant. With Kris's baby." Toni said slowly. 

"What? That doesn't make any sense." I almost stutter.

"That's not all. Mina, she also she she's pregant. With Sehun's." I walked out of my room. I didn't really know what to do so I kind of just stood there while the rest of the guys looked at me. 

"I just heard the biggest bunch of bull ever." I laughed. The guys didn't look so amused. I stopped laughing. "What?" This time Tao pulled me into the hallway and looked at me. 

"Sehun's is definately bull, but they're both going to drag us through the mud before we prove that it's not real. Sehun, hasn't done anything like that in a while so he's clean. " He told me hesitantly. "But, Kris. There's a chance that his is not bull."

"Of course it is. I mean, I don't expect Kris to be like pure, or some but careful at least." I smiled at him. Tao just shook his head. 

"No. Luc, it's possible." Tao said. I couldn't breathe. 

"Give me a percentage." I whispered. 

"About 30% chance. There's bound to be a whole bunch of guys Yeoshin has slept with and Kris doesn't even recognize her." He said. I walked off towards the lounge. I pulled out my phone and tried to call Mina. I put my phone up to my ear as I pushed past everyone and left the apartment. 

"Lucy. What a plesent surprise." 

"Drop the bull, Mina. I want a paternity test done." I demanded. 

"Or what?" 

"You think you're the only one who can dig up the past?" I threatened. "I know you. I broke laws with you." I said. I wasn't going to tell her what I was planning to do. 

"You're the only one who could hold all that against me... don't think I wouldn't  bring you down with me."

"You're a psycho. You forced me to do all the horrible stuff. Meet me on Thursday, the park down the road from my apartment, 3PM with Yeoshin to to get a paternaty test done or your cimes will go public." I said dangerously. "I don't need one from you. I know it's not Sehun's kid. None of us are stupid." 

"You think you can beat me at my own game?" 

"I never used to be able to, but I've learnt all the tricks now, sis. I want a test done or everything goes viral." 

"What does it matter? You're the one in the spotlight." 

"And you'll be next." 

~~~~~

So, I've  been trying to write this while watching the Superbowl and it was hella hard. Hahaha. I think this story is taking twists and turns and I don't even know what I'm doing but I hope you enjoyed. Hahahah <3 peace out, love ya x