Sasaeng.

Protecting Each Other.

After we had finished unpacking we all kind of went our seperate ways. Tao, Kris, Lay and Andrena were the only ones left in my appartment. The other guys all went out and did their usual daily activities. I told told them they could come back ay 6PM for dinner if they wanted and gave them all my new number. I already had theirs saved to my phone. Kyungsoo said he'd be over at 4 to help me prepare. Now that we had actual plates, bowls, cutlery and an actual dinner table we could all have a first proper meal in my appartment. Andrena is really cool as well. She was helping me set up my room while the boys sat on the couch in the lounge watching t.v or playing on thier phone. 

"So, you don't have any family?" She asked. I was getting really sick of this question but I hid it. 

"Nope. Just my granddad and I." I smiled. 

"Sorry. Being frineds with 12 guys you probably would have gotten that question a lot." She smiled at me sympathetically. 

"It's okay."

"So... about before, may I ask you what had you so freaked out that you had to change your number?" She asked hesitantly. 

"Just somebody that I used to know. Like a sister, who just changed and now you can't stand eachother anymore." I explain.

"I know what that's like." Andrena sighed. No, you really don't.

"Luc." Lay said as he knocked on my door and popped his head out. "We're all gonna go to the store, do you need anything?" Lay asked as he signaled for Andrena to come out too. 

"Bubble tea?" I asked sweetly? Lay chuckled and agreed. They told me they'd be back in about an hour and then he proceeded to drag Andrena out. I smiled at them. I heard my appartment door close and I sighed and leaned my head on the wall. Thank You, Lay. About 20 minutes of staring at my I decided to call Antonia. 

"Hey, Luc. What's up?" Antonia answered cheerfully. I sighed.

"Mina called me today." I said sllowly. Antonia was the only one who knows about my entire life. She knows about Mina. She knows about my father. She knows everything. 

"What the ? Why?" Antonia almost yelled. I never thought this through but I'm going to have to tell her everything, because the reason why Mina contacted me in the first place was because ...

"Because she saw me leaving with EXO-M at the airpport yesterday." I say quietly and slowly and then begin to tell her everything that happaned yesterday and today. Mina is my 19 year old sister. She's older than me by almost 2 years since I'm only just about to turn 18 in May. First it began with Super Junior's debut when she first fangirled over a group badly and shortly after was BigBang. We were so young back then that Mina's obsession just seemed normal, but with the debut of SHINee and later on EXO, things just got creepy and I stopped contacting her after she left to Korea with the intention of following them 24/7, trying to get locks of hair and sending SHINee a container full of her blood. She began to get agressive and possesive, which scared me. She was just as crazy as our dad who was abusive and is now locked up in prison after the 'accident' which claimed my mum's life 2 years ago. 

"Toni. Say something." I pleaded after I had explained everything. I didn't notice I was crying.

"I just booked me a flight to Seoul on Thurday." She told me abruptly. "I don't care if you protest. It's done. I'm coming at 4:30PM on Thursday. I have to go. Talk to you later." She said. "I love you, Lucy. Stay safe until then." She told me smoothly and then hung up. Tonie's parent are cops so of course she knows what to do. Mina is unpredictable and she has contacts, so her finding where I am is pretty likely. I just hope it takes her a while to track me down and that they guys aren't here when she does come. Mina is like Level 100 on the Sasaeng scale. It's creepy, weird and frightening. I can already tell that the guys, Andrena and I are going to be great friends and now adding Mina to the mix is going to mess things up badly. Toni's parent's also played a big part in arresting my father and investigating my mum's death. 

Not long I heard a knock on the door. It was loud and fast paced which made me assume it was a kind of frantic knock which made me start to panick and I immediately though it was Mina. I felt myself crying again until I looked through the peep hole and saw Tao's face. I smiled and opened the door abruptly. I sighed in relief. 

"Are you alright?" Tao said. He face went from happy to concerned as soon as he saw my tear streaked face. 

"Yeah, I will be. I just got off the phone to my best friend. Instead of coming in April, she's coming this Thursday. These are happy tears." I forced a smile. I don't know how long I can keep handing out half lies to these guys. 

"Lucy, I need to tell you something." Tao said slowly as he walked over to the shelf he helped me organize this morning. He picked up the same photo we spoke about and pointed at the boy. I stayed quiet. "This boy in the photo isn't a childhood bestfriend. I don't know if you remember him, but he's your half brother. You were both seperated when your mother left him with his father and left with your father, you and Mina." Tao explained.

"H-How do you know?" I stuttered. 

"Because the boy in this photo is Huang Zitao. It's me." 

 

~~~~~

Drama bum! Dun dun dun. Haha, sorry for the short chapter. I'm a bit distracted but I shall get onto Chapter 7 right away. Wow, chapter 7 already. Huehue. x