Shopping.

Protecting Each Other.

It was weird seeing Kris the next morning remembering yesterday's date and realizing that this guy sitting across from me while eating breakfast is my boyfriend. I am a girlfriend. Such a weird thing. Lay and Kyungsoo kept looking between us. We were, surpringly to them, normal. Is it suposed to be not normal when people begin a relationship? We are still the same people we were before we were in a relationship. We're just ... off the market. I guess. I makes me feel a little bit uneasy knowing that there are so many people out there in the world with Kris on the top of their bias list and yet I have him. Toni came out of her room finally and made her some toast. After breakfast she reminded us that she was going shipping with Jongin for Andrena's birthday present and Kris, Lay and I decided that we should look for the same. Luhan, Tao and Kyungsoo decided the same so after breakfast we all went out to find Andrena a present for her 18th birthday. Sehun met up with us at the mall. Luhan and Sehun went their seperate ways. Tao and Kyungsoo went their own way with Lay deciding last minute to follow them, leaving just Kris and I. 

"I guess it's just us." Kris nidged me and winked. I smiled. 

"What if I just wanted to go with Tao?" I pretended to whine. 

"Then you should have said something. I guess you're just going to have to be stuck with your boyfriend." Kris pushed me lightly. It was good I was with someone who knows Andrena. I know she really loves B.A.P so we got her a merch hoodie. We walked into the jewlery store and I picked out this really cool infinity gold necklace. Kris and I paied for the necklace together deciding that we should say that the necklace is from both of us but still buy individual presents. I got her a set of pearl earings, a sketch pad, because I know she loves art, and a really nice black dress. Kris got her shoes that match the dress and a makeup kit that I told him to get. I texted the guys telling them theat we were going to head back to the apartment to wrap the gifts and hide them. They told me they'd be home in an hour or two. It wasn't until we were walking home that I realized that our presents are so coordinated that it would probably be a give away. Us being a couple, I mean. 

We sat in the middle of the lounge on the floor wrapping the gifts. Which actually is just me wrapping the gifts because Kris can't wrap for . He just sat back and stole a million kisses until I told him off, which resulted in him pouting and me kissing his cheek to make him feel better. 

"You want to know when I first started liking you?" Kris said out of the blue. 

"When?" I asked.

"The first line you said to Toni when she called on the plane I knew you weren't like all the others." He said. 

"Awwwwwwwwwwww!!" I smiled cutely and hugged him. "That's cute. For a cold guy." I joked. He kissed my forehead. After wrapping the presents I hid them in my closet and we decided to take a walk. Both of us had sunglasses and a snapback on. We decided to get some bubble tea. It was a surprisingly warm day but we still wore our coats. After getting some bubble tea we walked around some more and when the guys texted me saying they were on their way back, we also made our way back. Toni and Jongin got back an hour after and we were all just wrapping presents and putting them on the top shelf in my closet. Andrena never goes into my room anyway. I took out my camera and took a few photos of everyone. I had deleted the ones I got developed so I could keep track of what were developed and what weren't. We all decided to play monopoly until everyone else got here and then Kyungsoo and I were too lazy to bake or cook that we just ordered lots and lots of food. Tao and I went out to pick out a few rental movies for us all to watch tonight. 

"You and Kris seem to be close." Tao said. I looked at him. 

"I'm close with everyone." I smiled at him innocently. 

"I'm glad you're getting along with all the guys, Luc. I really am, it's just that I feel like we haven't really talked that much since our argument and I thought things were resolved." He said quietly as we scaned the shelves for movies. 

"We are resolved. It's really hard keeping up with everything when there are 14 people walking in and out of my place. I know that no excuse since you're my brother and I'm not saying that I don't enjoy everyone's company because I really do, it's just that we found eachother the same time I found everyone else, you're my brother but you hold the same amount of space in my heart as the rest." I atmitted. 

"I should be holding more." Tao mumbled. 

"You should." I agreed. "But we aren't there yet." I smiled at him and patted his shoulder in comfort. "Let us give it some time." I said sarcastically jokingly and he pused me lightly. We continued looking for movies. 

"I think Kris likes you." Tao said and I froze a little. 

"And how do you feel about that?" I asked hesitantly. 

"I would be cool with it, in time. He'll look after you and he'd never hurt you intentionally ... but at the same time ... you are my little sister. I have to protect you from the male species." Tao said lightly. "I know you like him too, Luc." Tao smiled as he raised an eyebrow. I looked away. "I'm okay with it, you know."

"Okay with what?" I ask. 

"You two dating. I trust Kris and I'm always going to be around so there's really no problem." Tao laughed nervously. "But Andrena dating Chanyeol is a different story because Jongin will not be happy." I thought about it. I knew Andrena and Chanyeol had some kind of chemistry.

"Why?" 

"Jongin is the protective type, but a lot went down when they were little resulting in Andrena's mum leaving her on the doorstep of their dad's place when she was 6. Jongin has just always wanted to shelter her from the world. Chanyeol is also the heppily protective type. It'll be a fight. A big or small one, we won't know until they admit there's something going on." He explained. I sighed. 

"There is something going on between Kris and I." I admitted. 

"I know." Tao said cheekily. "Don't trust Kyungsoo or Luhan. You tickle either one of them and they'll spill the beans immediately. Luhan has been the cover up for Chanyeol and Andrena and Kyungsoo and Lay have been the cover up for you and Kris. Don't underestimate me, little sister. I know." 

"You're okay with it?" I asked hesitantly. 

"No, but I'll get over it." He looked at me and gave me a hug. "I'm just concerned, what if you break up?" He asked me. 

"I ask myself that question too." I admitted. "It when we already have the same friends." 

"I'm concerned about myself." He said lightly. "He's my best friend and I'm your older brother. I'm going to be smack bang in the middle." 

"Well just hope we don't break up then." I pushed him. We picked out some movies and left. The rest of the night was really relaxing. All the guys decided to go back to their dorm so it was just Toni and I have a quiet night. I noticed her texting Jongin. She looked at me. 

"I like Jongin." She confessed.

"No , Sherlock." I replied and hit her head lightly. 

~~~~~~

Double chapter Sunday has been completed. Hahahahaha. Yayayaya. Hi, Andrena. You are great. Saranghae <3 x