Where It All Begins.

Protecting Each Other.

It was 3:23pm when I borded my flight that went from Hong Kong to Seoul. I was flying first class since my Grandfather insisted. He owns a very sucessful Ramyun shop. His income is very impressive for a shop that only takes up a quarter of a block. He's my only reletive, that I know of, I'd rather not include my sister. My name is Luciana Huang or Huang Luciana as it is for some. At school people just called me Ciana. I'm half Chinese and half European. I have long straight brown hair and light brown eyes. I have lightly tanned skin also and average weight I guess. I'm pretty short as well. 

I sat down in my seat once I had found it. I pulled out a book that I'm currently reading and put it between my thigh and the arm rest as I set my bag down between my feet. I took out my iPod and headphones and put one in my left ear and left the other out so I could hear when the plane is about to take off. I looked to my right and realised that there was still an empty seat and because I hate being social or being near people, I wished that no one would occupy that seat the whole way to Seoul. I guess I spoke too soon because once I opened my eyes there was a really tall guy checking his ticket and look at the seat beside me. I knew he was tall even if I was sitting down. He looked at me and sighed. What is that about? Cold guy much? I smiled warmly at him and he just rolled his eyes. What. A. Jerk. Am I supposed to be sitting beside this jerk for 3 hours? 

"Hello." I smiled at him. At least I'm trying right? I didn't hear any reply. Just a sigh. Jerk. I pulled out my phone and decided to text my best friend, Antonia, who lives in New Zealand. Where I grew up. 

Me: Hey. Just borded my flight from Hong Kong to Seoul. Can't wait to see you in April!! <3 xx

A second after I sent the text my phone started ringing. It was Antonia. 

"What? I'm already on the plane, ." I said rudely. The cold guy turned to look at me and when I glared at him he turned away.

"Sorry, Luc. Just wanted to say that I love you in case you die in the air." She reply cheerfully. I sighed at laughed a little. 

"You're a ." I replyed coldly but smiled. 

"I know but you love it. Can you promise me something?" She asked quietly and seriously. 

"And what promises can I hand out for you today, princess?" I said sarcastically. This girl, always making me promise her things. 

"Promise to take me to EXO's concert when I come in April? You never want me to talk about them so I don't, but you'll be the only one I know in Korea and it would be great if you were there with me in case I get or something." She begged. 

"So, the reason you wanted to come to Seoul was not for me but for some stupid group who claim they come from an 'Exo planet' or some junk? I'm so hurt right now, Toni." I said harshly, but I was only half joking. 

"No, I'm coming over for you but as it happens, EXO is performing the week after I come so ... LET'S GO, LUCY." 

"I don't even like them, Toni." I sighed.

"I know, but you like that one song." Toni argued. 

"ONE EXO song and that was their pre-debut song so there's no chance of them performing that song. I wouldn't go to a concert to see people I know nothing about and know none of their music.There's no point." I sighed. I knew what was coming and it was something she knew I couldn't resist. 

"I'll pay." Yep, there it is. Can't refuse free stuff. 

"Fine." I said quickly. "I'll talk to you later." I said and then hung up. I turned my phone off and put it in my bag that was resting on the floor. I continued listening to my music and reading my book. 

"I'm Kris." Said the guy next to me. The jerk. 

"That's nice." I replied curtly and continued reading. 

"The Great Gatsby. That's a good book." He said quietly as the signs to put our seat belts on and turn off phones.

"So I've been told." I replied quickly. I've actually read the story many times but it was the only book I felt like readying today. The flight attendants came out to give the safety instructions and then we were all preparing for take off. 

"You don't sound like you're from here." He said nicely. My eyes leave my book to look at him. My God, he is handsome. I kept a straight face. 

"It's because I'm not." I'm getting kind of sick of my short replys and to be honest, I don't know why I'm being so cold. It's not like me to stoop to someone else's level but this guy, this 'Cold Guy' has that look that scares me and interests me at the same time. I don't know how to read him. He didn't say anything else and when we were alowed to turn out devices on again, I turned my iPod on and began playing music and reading. First on my playlist, SHINee - Reply. An hour later I could feel Kris looking at me. 

"What?" I said as I took my right earphone out and looked at him. I put my thumb between the pages and rested the book on my lap.

"Nothing ..." Kris said slowly and looked away. I sighed. 

"I'm Luciana. You can call me Lucy or Ciana, I guess." I shook my head. Then a head popped up from the seat in fron of us. He was cute, like little kitty cute. 

"I'm Luhan." He smiled at me warmly and I smiled back. Aw, so adorable. 

Then another head popped up beside Luhan. He was also very cute. 

"I'm Yixing but you can call me Lay. The two behind you are Minseok but you can call him Xiumin and Jongdae but you can also call him Chen." Lay explained. I looked behind me to see them waving at me. I smiled and waved back. "The sleepy panda over there is Zitao but just call him Tao." Lay smiled nicely. 

"So, you guys are a group of friends coming home from Christmas vacation?" I asked wondering what the heck 6 really good looking guys are doing on a plane. Young guys too. 

"Um, yeah. I guess you could say that." Luhan said scratching the back of his head. 

"You're in a gang? Drug smuggling? Some kind of criminals?" I ask curious. 

"We were on tour." Kris said slowly. 

"Oh, you're athletes. I understand. You all look like athletes." I smiled warmly. 

"No, Lucy." Chen said. "We're EXO. Well, at least half of EXO." And that's when my smile dropped. 

I should have stayed anouther day in Hong Kong.

 

~~~
Wow. Hi, guys. Sorry, this chapter was bit dull wasn't it? Mihane. I'll get better soon. Thank you!! Leave some comments too if you want <3 xx