The Mission

The S Squad

Sorry for the long wait, here's the first update of 2014. Happy Chinese New Year everyone!


“Alright guys, the drugs are estimated to arrive at 11pm tonight transported on a speedboat. We’ll set off an hour before and be in position by 10.45pm.” Taeng briefed s for the mission.

“So here’s the plan. As usual, Sooyoung, you’ll be located on the viewing gallery of the lighthouse which is approximately 500 metres away from the dock, acting as support.” Tiffany took over from Taeng and told them her plan.

“Sunny, for this mission, you’ll be on-field together with Taeng, Yoong, Hyo and Yul. Each of you should be dispersed around the dock but not too far away from each other. Seohyun and I will be guiding you all through so please, DO NOT remove your ear piece no matter what.” She emphasized while throwing a glance at Yul.

“Our objective today is to bring the mastermind back alive. Do not kill him unless it’s life threatening or something. Once the target arrives, surround and capture him. Please remember to check for any potential threats if you do so. Lastly, please stay alive no matter what.” She summarised her briefing, hoping that this time round, nothing would go wrong.

Once the briefing was done, everyone went on to prepare for the mission tonight. Everyone was nervous about the mission, not because they will be facing The Black Dragons again, but this is their chance to find out the whereabouts of their missing team mate, whether she’s dead or alive. They prayed that it would be the latter. They needed her to be alive. The S Squad wouldn’t be complete without her. Yul wouldn’t be complete without her.

---

“Hey buddy.” Taeng walked up next to his best friend to get his weapon.

“You’re gonna be okay?” He was still worried about him. Everyone was.

“Yeah I’m fine. We’re gonna face them sooner or later anyway. It’s just the matter of time.” Yul prepared his machine gun, making sure that it’s in a good condition.

“If you’re uncomfortable with it, I can request to pull you out.”

“No Taeng. We’re a team. We’ll do this together.” Yul looked at him.

“But… what if-“

“Don’t worry. I’ll be alright.” Yul cut him.

“Yul no matter what, please remember that we’re on a mission with an objective to meet. Don’t let your emotions get the better of you. We don’t want to lose you again.”

---

TIME: 2245H

“Is everyone in position?” Tiffany asked, as usual.

“Yeah”

“Yup”

“Ready”

“Unnies and oppas, ETA of our target is 2300H, 15mins from now.” Seohyun informed them.

“Guys please please please, remember to not remove your ear piece no matter what and stay safe. If anything wrong happens, run.” Tiffany said. She was very worried. It’s been so long since they went on a team mission together. She wanted to make sure that history wouldn’t repeat itself. She doesn’t want to lose any more of them.

“Taeng.” She decided to talk to her boyfriend privately.

“Hey, Fany. What’s with the sudden private chat?” Taeng asked.

“Taeng, please keep a look out for Yul. I don’t want the same thing to happen again.” She replied worriedly.

“Don’t worry babe. I’ve talked to him before the mission.”

“Yeah I know but-“

“Princess, I won’t leave anyone behind this time round. Keep calm and lead us well alright. Before you know it, I’ll be back by your side.” Taeng assured her. He doesn’t want the girl to panic minutes before the mission starts.

“Alright, I’ll see you later. Stay safe.” Tiffany took a deep breath and focus on the mission ahead.

“I will, love.”

---

TIME: 2255H

“Unnie, there’s movement coming in towards the dock.” Seohyun informed Tiffany, checking her radar.

“Guys, get ready. Your mission starts in 5 minutes.” Everyone tensed up and get ready their weapons. This was it. After 3 gruesome months or waiting and training, they would finally be able to take revenge and possibly find out the whereabouts of their missing member. Giving a final check and a look into each other’s eyes, they got into position and waited for Tiffany’s signal.

TIME: 2258H

“Guys, I can see our target. They’re approximately 250 metres offshore.” Sooyoung looked through his scope and saw a boat oncoming. “

“Alright, I know I’ve said it a lot of times but I’ll still say it once more. Do not remove your ear piece no matter what. Run if anything seems wrong. Please stay safe. I want to see all 6 of you back later. Good luck guys.” Tiffany informed for the last time.