The Preparation

The S Squad

Here's to hitting 100 subcriptions! Thank you for your support!  


After Taeng exited from the director’s room, he met s all gathered outside.

“So, I guess you guys have heard the announcement.” Everyone nodded.

“What did the director say?” Yoong asked.

“Nothing much, he wants us to bring Sica back together and return as 9.” Taeng gave them a small smile.

“Well, what are we waiting for then? Let’s go!” Sunny said.

“We’re coming ice princess!”

“Oh no we’re gonna experience winter all day again!”

The rest of the members joked while all of them walked back to the meeting room together for mission planning.

I’m coming Sica. We’re all coming to save you. Please wait awhile more.

---

Tiffany stood in front of the whiteboard, with the words “RESCUE MISSION: JESSICA JUNG” in capital letters.

“So guys, from the interrogation, we’ve found out that Sica is being held hostage at the Black Dragon’s hideout, which is located near the outskirts of Tokyo.”

“How did you know about that?” Sooyoung asked.

“We’ve got the tech genius in the team, that’s why.” Tiffany replied, referring to Seohyun.

“Alright as I was saying, their hideout is located near the outskirts of Tokyo, more specifically, Enoshima. In order to not raise suspicions, we’ll be landing at Haneda Airport and proceed over to Enoshima via the Railway transport. As for the weapons, the weaponry department will be taking care of it for us.”

“Now, for the mission strategizing and planning, Seohyun please show them the map.” With a click, a map with a blue dot and red dot was seen on it.

“The blue dot represents our location and the red dot represents the hideout location.”

“Hyunnie, how did you do all these?” Yoong asked her girlfriend in awe.

“Well, I managed to find a tracker device within Eunhyuk Oppa’s earpiece and I linked it back to the system which reflects the location of the hideout.”

“Anyway, back to topic. Seohyun, please zoom in to the location of the hideout.”

“Yes unnie.”

After a few clicks, the location of the hideout and the surroundings came out on the screen.

“I see nothing.” Hyoyeon stated.

“It’s called a hideout for a reason stupid.”

“Please be patient Unnie.”

A few moments later, a black Mercedes appeared on the street.

“Whoa it’s moving! It’s not a picture?! I thought you zoomed in from the map Seo!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Aish lower down Soo!” Sunny gave him a nudge.

“Sorry bunny.” Sooyoung lowered his voice.

“Well I made use of the satellites, Oppa. This image, or rather video, is currently reflecting what’s happening through a CCTV installed near the surrounding.” Seohyun explained once again.

 A man, dressed in black, came out of the car and disappeared behind the bushes nearby, before appearing again after a while. Suddenly, a part of the concrete floor opened up and a vehicle ramp was seen instead. The Mercedes then proceeds onto the ramp, before disappearing down the hole where the floor opened up.

“That sure was a hideout.”

“Alright there aren’t any CCTVs within the hideout so we aren’t able to find out how it’s like inside. But we’ll find out on the day itself.”

“How?” Yul asked, after staying quiet for a while.

Tiffany looked at Seoyun again, before nodding her head.

“Unnies and Oppas, this, is my latest invention. I called it ‘The Black Marble’.” Seohyun held up a small little black gadget shaped like the size of a marble.

“And what does that do?”

With a click from her remote, a propeller ejected out from the top of the Black Marble and it starting flying in the air. Seohyun then continue to manipulate it around the meeting room. The surrounding of the meeting room was then being projected on the screen.

“Whoa.”

“How did you even?”

“I swear this kid is a genius.”

“Seohyun will be using this to give us a look on how the hideout looks like and from then, we’ll be planning on our rescue mission. Therefore, we’ll need another extra day in Japan to strategize the rest of the mission before proceeding with it. The weapons and air transport will be ready for us latest by tonight and then we’ll leave for Japan immediately.”

“Are there any questions as of now?” Everyone else was clear with the plan thus far and shook their heads.

“Alright then I’ll need you guys to prepare your belongings. Try not to bring so many items.”

“Says the one who bring the biggest luggage every time.” Taeng whispered to Yul but Tiffany heard it and glared at him.

“Kidding! I’ll help you with your bags babe.” Taeng smile nervously before slumping down in his chair.

“If there’s nothing else, please prepare by 2200H and wait for further instruction. See you guys tonight.”