Ending Note

The S Squad

Hi everyone,

After nine months (what a nice number lol), I finally managed to finish my first on-going story of 21 chapters. Through this journey, it wasn't easy especially since there were a few happenings here and there. Taking up this challenge was kind of crazy at first, since I was not one to pre-plan and write everything first before posting. I would always write and let my fingers type faster than my brain could react, then post the chapter up as it is. Which explains why the story took so long to complete.

I have been a reader for a few years, both in AFF and SSF so I understand how it feels whenever the story just stop updating for good. And thus I was determined to finish this story completely. I would like to apologise for all the long breaks between updates, because it has been a busy year for me and I always procrastinate. But I am really glad that i managed to bring a closure to the story that I first started.

I got to say, an on-going is definitely different from one-shot(s) especially when my one-shot stories were all based on photos or fan accounts. It's like I have something to work and develop from, from the start. An on-going however, means that I have to start everything from scratch. The genre, the plot, the and all. It's like writing a compo but without a question given? Something like that. But this first story of mine was inspired by one of the 'unusual' stories that I've read and liked and would look forward to its update everytime. I hope that this story would be the same to you guys as well.

I would like to apologise if the story did not turn out the way that you guys expected it to be. And I understand that many readers had said that the story was draggy, like it took me 20 chapters to finally allow them to rescue Jessica, lol. But I would like to explain that I focused more on the relationships of everyone between one and other, be it friendships, lovers, or even from someone whom watched a group of people growing up, or growing up together with them as well. It's like witnessing how someone grew up and matured throughout the years, which also explained why i tagged this story with "soshibond" and "ot9". 

Lastly, I would like to thank all the readers, silent or not, subscribers, and upvoters for supporting this story throughout the nine months of slow and draggy updates. Each time when "new subscribers", "new story comments" or an increase in number beside the arrow showed up on my profile/story, I'm really thankful and it somehow acts as a motivation for me, knowing that people actually read the story. The support gained from this story was something which I have never expected - 180 subscribers were really a lot - and that I could never ever imagined in the first place. 

I'm not sure if I would continue with another on-going story, but I'll definitely write up one-shots occasionally. If you guys are keen on reading, please do visit 'When Photos Come Alive'. Once again, thank you for your support towards 'The S Squad'.

 

Author of 'The S Squad',

numbernine

 

P.S. Wendell = Wendy. Irene = Irene. (;