The Game

The S Squad

Here's the next one!

P/S. I don't hate 2PM. It's just that i thought they would fit the role best because they are the 'beastly' idols. lol. Enjoy!


The three pairs were stationed around the lift, getting ready to enter when Taeng and Jessica rose up from the opening. When they felt the ground rumbling, they got ready their stance. However, there was only Jessica lying there unconsciously when the ground opened up. Taeng was nowhere to be seen. Sensing something amiss, The members run towards Jessica together.

“Oh my god, Jessi.” Tiffany held her best friend in her arms.

“Jessi, wake up please. Jessi.” She shooked her hard, while trying hard to contain her tears. She needed to be professional.

After a few nudges, Jessica managed to open her eyes a little and whispered, “Tiff…Taeng, help”, before losing consciousness again. 

Sensing that Jessica passed out from her fatigue, Tiffany collected herself again before leading the rest.

“You guys heard Jessica, Taeng needs our help. We’ll go. Sooyoung, you’ll stay with Jessica. Get her to the van.”

“Or not.” An unfamiliar series of laughter was heard from the earpiece.

“What a poor young lady, being left alone by her team mates without help.”

“Who are you!” Yoong asked fiercely.

“Well, that’s interesting. You intruded my hideout and yet you asked me who am I. Shouldn’t you know your enemy well first?” The laughter continued.

Shortly after, Seohyun was dragged out of the Van by two men, being held at gun point. Then came a guy holding on to Seohyun’s earpiece, standing near the van, a distance away from the rest of the team.

“I guess it’s time to officially introduce myself, since we’ve finally meet.” He smirked before continuing.

“I am Jay, the one that tortured your dear beautiful team mate through the three months. The others called me the Leader.” He gave a short wave towards their directions.

“I see you’ve intruded my hideout with the help of an unfaithful two-faced b*tch. But it’s okay, I guess I ended her life well with just a shot. Maybe I should do the same to your beautiful young friend over here as well.”

“Stay away from her!” Yoong wanted to run towards Seohyun but was stopped by Sooyoung.

“Ah.. I guess it would be an interesting melodrama, having the girlfriend dying in front of the boyfriend. But I’m not that cruel, so how about I offer you to join her instead?” Jay said cockily.

“Or…would you prefer exchanging two lives for one useless life, since you’ve managed to rescue her but left another one behind?”

With that said, Taeng and a bulky guy appeared from the lift, with the guy kicking Taeng away towards the team mates.

“Ouch Taecyeon, that’s not nice. You shouldn’t treat our friend like that. Come on let him stand up properly.” Jay was having fun playing around with The S Squad.

Taecyeon then pulled Taeng by his hair and let his team mates at a good look at his ruined face. His eyes were swollen and his nose was broken. Blood was just everywhere on his face, he was unrecognisable.

“Oh wow, Taecyeon, didn’t I told you to go easy on him. He’s so small-sized compared to you. What a shame.”

It was true. At first, Taeng thought that he would be able to bring that guy down and join Jessica after a while, that was why he allowed Jessica to ride up the lift first. But he underestimated his opponent. It was as if Taecyeon was on steroids, it hurts every time Taeng threw a punch or kick at him but the said guy remained unfazed instead. It took Taecyeon less than a minute to have Taeng on the ground being unable to stand up probably on his own. That guy was so ruthless that Taeng lost consciousness a few times.

“Oh my god Taeng.” Tiffany ran up to her boyfriend but was stop by Taecyeon.

“Uh uh. One wrong move and I’ll blow the brains of these two up.” Jay said when Taecyeon raised his pistol up.

“What do you want.” Yul spoke up, after remaining quite for a while.

“I don’t know. What do you think I want? After some people intruded my hideout and took away my favourite guest.” He walked towards Yul.

“I can’t let all of you off, that would be unfair. Some of you would have to die. How about we play a game? The one who loses each round gets to shoot his team members. Like this.” Jay said and shot one of his men down.

“You’re a crazy sadist.” Yul commented.

“Well if you can’t do it, I can do it for you.” Jay pointed his gun at Seohyun but was stopped.

“We’ll do it!”

“Yul! Why are you playing with him? Are you crazy?!” Sunny and the rest went up to him.

“Oh well if you need to discuss on whom to shoot first then I’ll give you some time.”

“I can’t believe that our second mission against them failed again.” Tiffany sobbed. She couldn’t control her emotions anymore, seeing how her team mates were all held at gun point, especially Taeng. Yoong was losing control as well, seeing how Seohyun was so innocently being pulled into all these.

“Yul you can’t do this. Remember what uncle said? He wants us to all come back alive. There has to be a way. We can call for back-up! They’ll arrive in no time. We just have to drag on.” Sunny said while trying to connect to SSF through her earpiece.

But a ‘bang’ was heard after that and Sooyoung dropped on the ground, holding on to his calf.

“Argh!”

“Soo!” Sunny was shocked.

“I’ve said this once. One wrong move and I’ll shoot. This is just a demonstration. Next shot would be through his brain.” Jay said.

“Decide now or the deal’s closed.”

“Alright. Give me a minute.”

“30 seconds or I’ll blow all of their heads.”

Yul nodded gathered the rest over and told them his plan.

“Guys, we’ll get out of this together, trust me. Although this may sound crazy but this is only way I can think of. Hyoyeon, you’ll be the one shooting because I believe the rest are not in the condition to do so. You’ll have to shoot me on the chest while I stand infront of Jay.”

“No, you’re really crazy.”

“We went through all these sh*t to get Jessica out for you and now you’re telling Hyoyeon noona to shoot you?!” Yoong held Yul by the collar.

“Calm down Yoong! This isn’t the time to fight!” Tiffany and Sunny pulled those two apart.

“Shoot me! I know what I’m doing.” Yul looked into each of their eyes and assured them.

“If things go wrong, let’s just all die together.” Hyoyeon grab the shotgun from Yul and faced Jay.

“I’ll play with you. Let’s start.”

“Alright, the rules are simple. We’ll just play scissors paper stone. Loser shoots one man down from your own team.” Jay smirked and loaded his revolver with another round of bullets.

“Let’s start.”

“Scissors, Paper…..Stone!”

Hyoyeon released her palms wide from behind her back with her eyes closed.

“Aw.. I lose.” Jay held his fist out. He then grabbed his pistol and shot at one of the men holding on to Seohyun.

“Bye Khun!” And he fell.

“Round 2! Scissors, Paper.. Stone!” Draw.

“Boo.. Again. Scissors, Paper,Stone!”

“Scissors…Paper…Stone!”

“Aish, you’re good at this game.” The other guy holding on to Seohyun fell again.

Throughout the ‘game’, Hyoyeon couldn’t stop shaking. One wrong move, any of her members would drop. And she hated the fact that she would be the one behind the bullet who shot any of them down. This has got to be the most ruthless, cruel and nerve wrecking ‘Scissors Paper Stone’ game ever. If She ever made it out alive, she swear to never play this used to be stupid and innocent game ever.

“You’re free now, you can go back to your team mates.” He ushered Seohyun away.

But not without releasing a shot.

“Seo!” Yoong who witnessed everything immediately jumped on Seohyun hoping to avoid the bullet, but it still grazed his abdomen.

“Wow fast reflexes. Woo!” Jay clapped.

“Next! Come on I’m enjoying this a lot!”

But lady luck was not on Hyoyeon’s side this time round.

“Oh you chose rock, I had paper. You lose.” He said while laughing hysterically.

“Go on, shoot. Or I will.”

Yul stood infront of the shotgun, in the same direction as Jay.

Throughout all his years ‘playing’ with firearms, he had never been this nervous before. Since young, firearms have been like toy cars to him. He grew up disassembling and assembling shotguns, pistols, revolvers, to machine guns and rifles. He knew every single firearm out there, how each of them work, how fast do the bullets travel and how hard they hit. He knew that what he was planning to do next was impossible, and that it was as if he was racing against the speed of light, but that was the only solution that he could think of to get everyone out of this situation.

Bracing himself for the shot, he took a deep breath and look at each of s one more time, lingering his sight longer on the beautiful figure lying on the ground despite all the wounds, before nodding at Hyoyeon.

Here goes.

A gun shot was heard, and a figure dropped down.