Plan + Punishment

Bullied for Love

PLAN + PUNISHMENT

Baekhyun sat back down in the bleachers and waited for his gym class to finish. For the first week of school, they wouldn't be doing anything at all. He sighed and looked at his phone waiting for Kyungsoo to text him back. Little did Chanyeol know, Baekhyun faked that whole phone call. 

***~~~A COUPLE MINUTES AGO~~~***

"I hate myself for liking you..." Baekhyun stopped and saw a reflection of Chanyeol through some dirty glass. He didn't want to turn around so he knew he had to do something. 

I'll just "call" Kyungsoo...   

***~~~***

Baekhyun looked around for Chanyeol, but the giant hasn't come back from the hallway yet. He wasn't sure exactly how he would make his absence real, but he would do something about it. There is a small chance that Baekhyun would be moving back to his old school. He was upset that he couldn't do it, but happy that he could stay for Chanyeol. Immediately, the thought was followed by him ruffling his own hair. He couldn't believe what he was thinking at all. Staying in the school just for Chanyeol was absurd, but it was what he wanted. He sighed and looked at his phone again. Once more, nothing from Kyungsoo. 

***~~~***

The school day flew by quickly and there was not much interaction with Chanyeol. Baekhyun did his usual routine at his locker and headed straight for home. 
"Baekhyun!" He would recognize that voice anywhere. The deep voice that belonged to a cute giant. He turned around and looked at Chanyeol with an empathetic look. 
"Yep?" 
"You walking home?" 
"Yeah..." Chanyeol was at a loss for words. He wanted to do something nice for Baekhyun, but didn't want him to get the wrong idea. 
"Alright then." Baekhyun was quite confused and began heading home again. Once Baekhyun left, Chanyeol cursed at himself for being so weak. 

***~~~***

Baekhyun was almost home when he saw his mom pull up the driveway. He was happy to see her and ran right up to her car. When she got out, Baekhyun surprised her with a huge hug. 
"Oh wow, you're happy to see me." 
"I am! Why would I not be happy?" She laughed and pulled her son away. 
"Help me with the groceries will you?" 
"Sure, Mom." Baekhyun carried all the groceries into the house and then was waiting to plop the question to his mom. The two had finished putting away all the groceries and Baekhyun sat down with a smile on his face and hands together on the table. 
"You're quite happy today. Did you find a girl?" Baekhyun chuckled nervously. 
"Actually, I have a question to ask you..." 
"Oh, sure what is it?" 
"Uhh... This place is great and all... But can I... Live with Kyungsoo? And go to his school?" 
"Why is that sweety?" 
"Well... There's this kid at school and I don't get along with him and he's in almost every class of mine. Plus I miss Kyunggie and I have more friends over at my old school." 
"It's only the first week of school. How about giving it a month and then if it's really that bad, I'll let you move. Sound good?" Baekhyun sighed and nodded. 
"That's better than nothing. Thanks Mom! I love you!" Baekhyun got up and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. He went upstairs and checked his phone. He was shocked to see a text from Chanyeol. He ignored it and went straight to Kyungsoo's message. 

From: Kyunggie

Really?? You're coming to my school?

Baekhyun smiled and shook his head. 

To: Kyunggie

Nah, I just talk to my mom and she said I have to wait at least a month before she can let me go back. But I can't wait! I'll just tell her that it and then we'll be hanging out like no time!

Baekhyun sent the message and then went to Chanyeol's message. 

From: Park Chanyeol

Hey... 

Baekhyun didn't bother texting back because he knew it would just lead to trouble. He tuned on his TV and then his Playstation 3. He noticed Kyungsoo was on so he invited his best friend to play Call of Duty with him. 

***~~~***

Baekhyun had played all day and the only time he stopped was to eat dinner. Once the two boys had finished playing, they got off and just finished the night off by doing whatever it is they do. Baekhyun went to go shower and checked his phone. His eyes widened when he noticed 5 missed calls from Chanyeol and 15 messages from him. 
"What the f...." Baekhyun said to himself. He opened the notifications and began reading the messages. 

Ya! Answer me! 

If you don't answer me, you're going to pay tomorrow. 

I swear you better be prepared for an explanation tomorrow.

Those were just three of threatening messages from Chanyeol. Baekhyun knew he was in trouble and his heart began racing. He quickly texted Chanyeol back. 

To: Park Chanyeol

I'm so sorry! I was busy helping my mom out all day. I didn't have my phone with me!

He was biting his lower lip when he heard his phone go off again. 

From: Park Chanyeol

You think lying is a nice thing to do? 

This made Baekhyun even more nervous. He wondered how Chanyeol knew Baekhyun was lying. 

To: Park Chanyeol

I'm serious! I wasn't lying! Please don't hurt me! 

Baekhyun sighed and began cursing like there was no tomorrow. 

From: Park Chanyeol

I have something planned for you tomorrow. Just make sure you're ready for your punishment. Goodnight! :)

Baekhyun sighed and put his phone away. He sat against a wall while on his bed. He put his knees up to his chest and tried calming himself down, but nothing was working. He hated going to school now and it was all because of Park Chanyeol. At times he had thoughts of being excited to see Chanyeol, but other times he felt like he couldn't take Chanyeol. Baekhyun picked up his phone and noticed that he read something wrong. It was weird to him because he didn't think that his mistake could be what the real thing was. 

Goodnight! <3

The heart made Baekhyun's night seem better.