New School

Bullied for Love

NEW SCHOOL

 

Baekhyun was never too fond of going to a new school. He was very scared of the new people he would meet. Sure making new friends was nice, but with every school, there has to be some type of bully.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"Just nervous..." 

"Oh of course! It's your first year of a brand new high school! You'll be fine after a couple of days!"

"Thanks mom." Baekhyun kissed his mother before exiting the car. His mom drove away and now he was left alone standing in front a strange building with kids his age being absorbed in. He let a heavy sigh before finally picking up his feet to enter through the new life he'll be living. 

As he walked through the halls, he looked around at the people and they all seemed to be doing their own thing. 

 

This doesn't seem so bad. 

 

Suddenly he bumped into a tall boy and looked up. Baekhyun was fascinated by this person's height. 

 

Ah! What the-

 

"YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" The whole hallway fell silent and all eyes were staring at Baekhyun and the tall male. Baekhyun shivered as he was being towered by the other male. He was both stunning in terms of scary and looks. 

"I-I'm s-s-sorry!"

"Well well, you must be that new kid. What's your name?" 

"B-Baekhyun... Byun Baekhyun." 

"Well my name is Park Chanyeol. Make sure you remember it because I won't tell you again. Also, don't get in my way you little punk. I'll make sure you regret it." Baekhyun was completely frozen. What could he do in this position? What was there to do? He was so small compared to Chanyeol and couldn't fight back. There was no he could make it out of this school year alive. 

"Y-yes." Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun aside and he almost fell. Chanyeol laughed at how weak Baekhyun was. Baekhyun just watched as Chanyeol walked down the hallway. Soon, there were whispers all around the hallway and looks were being exchanged with Baekhyun. He had to get out of this dilemma. Baekhyun looked around and ran down to the bathroom. He was so glad that he got a tour of the school before he entered, or else today would've been terrible. After entering the bathroom and catching his breath, he looked at himself in the mirror. Pondering about Chanyeol's words, he wondered if they were true. 

 

What a weakling!

 

"Am I that weak...?" Baekhyun looked at himself from head to toe and let out a sigh before being answered by someone who just walked into the bathroom. 

"No, you're not. Don't think that way. Chanyeol is very scary and I'll tell you that much." Baekhyun was surprised that someone heard him. He felt relieved and confused because he didn't want to be weak and how someone knew his situation. 

"Is he really? I'm new here... I just don't know much about this school." The boy walked up to Baekhyun and examined him. Baekhyun wanted to push him away, but something stopped him. It was a thing Baekhyun had; people just don't come up to you and you let them, no way. The stranger finally spoke. 

"I'm Jongdae! Nice to meet you! I've been in this school for three years now and Chanyeol tries to scare all the newcomers and you're one of them." 

"So that makes me a victim of Park Chanyeol." 

"Pretty much... Eventually he'll get bored and just leave you alone. Everyone here knows it." Jongdae gave Baekhyun relief and he felt a friendship starting with Jongdae. 

"Thanks." Baekhyun smiled and put his hand to his heart. It was slowly starting to get back to beating like normal. Jongdae noticed this and patted his back and smiled. Baekhyun knows not to trust people right away, but it doesn't mean to not give Jongdae a chance. Baekhyun returned the smile. 

"Not a problem! What's your schedule? I can help you out with your classes." 

"Uhh... I have Math first... Room A12?" Jongdae's facial expression could tell it all, it wasn't going to be a good class. "What is it? You need to tell me something." 

"That's the class Park Chanyeol has first..." Baekhyun didn't want to go to class now. It was hard enough being in a school with this kid, but to be in the same class was terrible. It just made Baekhyun's day worse and worse. He knew he couldn't avoid it so he just prepared himself for what Chanyeol had in his surprises for Baekhyun. 

"You'll make it through, I'll be in that class too!" With that, he felt a little but more relieved. His first friend in this school and they'll have class together. "Come on, let's get going." Baekhyun and Jongdae walked out of the bathroom and went to their class. Baekhyun noticed whispers and eyes looking at him. He just shrugged it off because he knew that the murmurs were about his incident with Chanyeol until he heard some girl whispering that caught his ear.

"What's Jongdae doing with the new kid? Shouldn't he be with his pal Chanyeol?" That made Baekhyun a little nervous. He was doubting his friendship with Jongdae already and wondered if he could trust this new person. He's in a new school with a new group of students, anyone could be a traitor at any moment. He had to make sure he was ready to fight off traitors. 

 


So this is my second fanfic! I’ve had this ready for a while, but just held back on updating it! I hope to update this one weekly! Enjoy!!! ^.^