Unexpected Awakening

Bullied for Love

UNEXPECTED AWAKENING

 

Heated emotions and hidden feelings were all spilled to unconscious people in one night. It was a thrilling adventure for the two since they explored each other’s bodies. Like all good things, this one had to come to an end. The strong, heated moment soon turned into a quiet and calm morning. The sun was bright and the clouds were nowhere to be found. It was a clear Saturday morning and the sun’s rays found it’s path and walked into Chanyeol’s room. They poked Baekhyun in the eyes and wouldn’t stop even after he woke up. 

 

***~~~***

 

Baekhyun struggled to keep the light from glaring into his eyes as he groaned and blocked the rays with his hand. He slowly opened his eyes and noticed something oddly different about his room. In fact, it didn’t look like his room at all. He blinked a couple times quickly and came to the conclusion that this different room was reality. There was a sharp pain in the back of his head as more of his senses came back to him. Baekhyun gathered his strength and sat up from where he was. There was a cool breeze running over his chest and he looked down only to realize he didn't have a shirt one. His eyes widened and as he shifted his legs, he felt the skin touching together. He looked underneath his blanket and there were his legs without any pants. As he put down the blanket, he noticed noise next to him. Slowly turning, he made out the short hair and long body. His heart raced faster as he realized that the figure next to him was Chanyeol. Baekyun jumped out of the bed and crawled around looking for his clothes. He made his way to the other side of the bed to where Chanyeol was sleeping and saw his shirt. Giving a pull, Baekhyun realized it wasn't moving from it's spot. He pulled harder and figured out that it was underneath the sleeping boy. Baekhyun sighed and wondered what he could possibly do in a situation like this. He couldn't just run home and get his clothes, but there was a closest full of clothes behind him. 

 

***~~~***

 

Chanyeol's eyes slowly opened and he experienced the same headache Baekhyun felt. He groaned as it punched even harder. Sitting up, Chanyeol looked out the window to see a beautiful day. He always slept without a shirt, so it didn't bother him that he didn't have one on. What did make him wonder what happened was the feeling below his waist. He made a confused look and then decided to attack his curiosity. He peeked underneath the blanket and noticed he was . 

"How did this happen...?" He softly asked himself. Then he thought back to last night. All he could remember was inviting Baekhyun over for a drink and then taking some of the liquid in. His realization hit him like a lightning bolt. "THE DRINKS!" He then began panicking and wondered where Baekhyun was. 

 

I hope he's alright! Damn it! What have I done to him? If he gets hurt-

 

"Ch-Chanyeol....?" Baekhyun said in the doorway trying not to look at Chanyeol. 

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol grabbed some pants and quickly pulled it on. He ran over and hugged the young boy strongly. "Are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" 

"No... I'm not. Thank you." Baekhyun blushed and looked away. Chanyeol wondered why Baekhyun's clothes were so big on him. 

"Where were you?" 

"Oh! I uh woke up on your couch downstairs. I think you lent me these clothes last night. I'm not sure, that drink you gave me was strong." 

"Sorry about that, I just didn't think it was that strong. I've never even tried it myself." 

 

Yes I have and I know how powerful it was. Poor Baekhyun, I hope he's alright from all this. 

 

"Anyways, I'm going to go home now. I don't think my mom knew where I was..." 

"I'm sorry, I should've told you that you should've told her about staying the night." 

"It's fine. I'm sure she's cool with it." 

"Want me to drive you?" 

"Can you? Your headache must be bothering you a lot right now." 

"It's fine. I'll live, I just want you to get home safely." Baekhyun once again was feeling the heat in his cheeks and he had to look away before Chanyeol noticed. It was too much and Baekhyun was feeling so happy inside. The headache was not even bothering Baekhyun anymore. He couldn't imagine he was talking to Chanyeol and staring at his toned body. It was all too dreamy for him. If he could act like this all the time, even in school, Baekhyun wouldn't mind staying at the school. 

"Alright, if you can. Please and thank you." Baekhyun waved his arms up and down which caused his long sleeves to flop around. Chanyeol found it really cute and couldn't help but smile and watch. Baekhyun turned around and tilted his head. 

"What're you smiling at?"

"Just at how cu- I mean I was thinking of something funny and then it made me smile. I uh forgot my shirt... Hang on!" Chanyeol ran inside his room and opened his closet to grab a shirt. He put it on and then walked out the room. 

"Why're you all red?" 

"Huh? Oh probably because I was rushing... Let's get you home now before your mom worries more..." 

"Right...." 

 

***~~~***

 

The car ride was silent and awkward. None of the two spoke to each other or said anything. Baekhyun watched the passing scenery and Chanyeol was focused on the road. As deep as their concentration may be, both of them had something else on their minds: the other person. 

"Alright thank you!" Baekhyun said as he stepped out the car. He walked to his door and then unlocked it. He waved goodbye with his long sleeve before disappearing in the doorway. 

"You're so ing cute." Chanyeol said to himself. 

 

***~~~***

 

Chanyeol threw his keys on his bed and fell face first on the soft mattress. He smiled and while facing the bed and then let out a sigh. He looked outside with a big smile on his face. 

"To think... You were here just like twenty minutes ago and slept over my house..." He got up and then began making his bed before spotting something that intrigued him. He picked it up and observed it. "This isn't my shirt... This looks like.... Baekhyun's shirt..." Chanyeol sniffed it and it smelled just like Baekhyun. He smiled and folded it nicely and put it on his desk. He was going to continue making his bed when he stopped and a thought hit him. "Wait... He woke up on the couch, but his shirt is with me on my bed? I woke up ..." He ran downstairs and looked at the couch. It was untouched. The pillows weren't moved, and there was no sign of anyone touching it at all. Chanyeol sees these things easily since he cleans the house all the time. "I slept with him....?" 


I gotta admit, this was a lot of unexpected fluff. I had a vague idea in mind where they would get in trouble, but then my mind took me to this fluff. If only this could happen all the time right? Hehe...