Unfortunate Betrayal

Bullied for Love

UNFORTUNATE BETRAYAL

 

“BAEKHYUN, NO! YOU CAN’T DIE!” 

“Stupid brat got in my way!” Kris pushed Baekhyun’s frail body out of the way and then aimed his gun at Chanyeol. Without any word, Kris pulled the trigger and Chanyeol closed his eyes ready to endure the pain. Fortunately for Chanyeol, there was no bullet flying straight at him and he was wondering if he had died that quickly. Kris also looked confused and then began hitting his gun. He pulled the trigger multiple times and the bullet didn’t seem to fly out. Chanyeol knew this was his only chance, it was worth a risk, but he would do it to avenge Baekhyun. He leaped forward with all his anger and might and jumped on him like Kris had done to him several years ago. Chanyeol did not stop even when he felt Kris’ blood jumping out of his face and onto his skin. Kris eventually was able to get Chanyeol off, but the giant didn’t give up. He kicked Kris’ leg with enough strength to hear it snap. Kris yelled out in pain and then searched for his gun. He jumped towards it and landed on the ground just inches away from his weapon. Chanyeol ran forward and kicked Kris on the side, which caused him to hold his side and squirm in pain. 

“You deserve to burn in hell! DIE!” Chanyeol kicked Kris’ head and pushed it onto the concrete. Chanyeol’s anger could not be tamed at all at this point and he knew if he went further, he would ultimately kill Kris.

 

Why should I care if he dies? He killed Baekhyun! He deserves to die! He deserves-

 

“Ch-Chan…” Chanyeol turned around and released his foot off of Kris’ head to run over to Baekhyun. 

“Baekhyun, you’re alive!” 

“Don’t… kill… him…” Chanyeol had tears running down his blood stained face. 

“Baekhyun, stay with me, please!” Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into him and embraced him with long arms. Baekhyun’s forehead touched Chanyeol’s shoulder. Chanyeol took out his phone and quickly dialed for an ambulance. 

 

***~~~***

 

When he finished with his phone call, Chanyeol turned around and noticed that Kris had disappeared. It didn’t mean that he would keep his guard down, but he also had to contact the police. Chanyeol called the police and described the situation to them. The police thanked Chanyeol and then began making their way to the scene. The giant dropped his phone and looked at Baekhyun’s blood stained face. The blood that trickled out of the smaller boy’s mouth was drying up and his wound from being shot in the stomach was still bleeding.

 

At this point…

 

Chanyeol held Baekhyun close to him and let the tears fall down his face. The silence of the night was broken with sounds of sobbing coming from the giant himself. 

“Don’t die… Please don’t die. I’m so sorry I got you into this whole mess.” 

 

***~~~***

 

Kyungsoo finally arrived home and quickly went to go shower so he can discuss Chanyeol related things with Baekhyun. The warm water from the shower heard soothed Kyungsoo’s back and his mind. He closed his eyes and wondered what it would be like to finally have someone to call his. He wanted something Baekhyun had. What he witnessed today was Baekhyun freaking out over someone that he liked and Kyungsoo wondered what it would be like to have both parties feel that way. In the past, it was always a one-sided love. After 15 minutes of washing and scrubbing, Kyungsoo was now ready to finish the night off with a phone call. 

“Kyunggie!” His mother called out, “Did you have any homework?” Kyungsoo finished pulling his night shirt on and have his wet locks fall in front of his eyes. He brushed them aside and opened the door to reply back to his mother.

“No, they didn't give us any today.” Mrs. Do raised her eyebrow and then walked away. Kyungsoo chuckled and then wished her goodnight. She returned the sweet comment and went into her room. 

 

Oh boy! Talking about Chanyeol time!

 

Kyungsoo dialed Baekhyun’s number and listened the ring multiple times. The first time he didn't pick up, Kyungsoo just thought Baekhyun was showering, so he waited another half hour. Once again, nothing. 

 

This… is strange…

 

He knew the perfect person to call in situations like this: Mrs. Byun. 

“Ah, Kyungsoo-ah! What has you calling me this late at night? Don’t you have homework?” She sweetly greeted him.

“Hi Mrs. Byun! I was wondering where Baekhyun was? He isn’t answering my calls…”

“Did you guys get in a fight, or something?” Kyungsoo shook his head and forget the person on the other line couldn’t see.

“No.” 

“Let me check on him, okay? You stay put.” Kyungsoo smiled and thanked her. After a minute of hearing Mrs. Byun shout her son’s name, Kyungsoo realized that he isn’t home.

“He doesn’t seem to be home…”

“Did he tell you he was going out?” 

“No… This boy is in big trouble when he finds out I knew he went out!”

“Oh, I’m sorry to bother you! Thank you and don’t punish Baekhyun too harshly!” 

“I can’t promise anything. Goodbye sweety!” 

“Goodbye Mrs. Byun!” Kyungsoo hung up the phone and the feeling of being worried hit him suddenly. 

 

Where is he at this hour?

 

Kyungsoo checked the time. 11:25PM.

 

***~~~***

 

Kris was only four blocks home when someone literally landed in front of him. He was well aware of this person.

“Tao! Thank goodness you’re here! H-help me get home!” Tao glared at him and then shook his head slowly. Kris’ eyes went wide. “What?! Why not?”

“Turn yourself in, you cold-blooded murderer.” 

“How did you-“

“I saw AND heard everything. I’m just a friend and it wouldn’t matter if you shot me, right?”

“That was just to scare them, I would never-“ Tao kicked Kris in the stomach which caused him to fall to the ground. 

“Don’t you dare ask for my help again. Go turn yourself in your filthy piece of trash.” Tao then walked off into the darkness leaving Kris on the ground in pain.

 

You bastard… you’re going to pay…


Did you guys enjoy the chapter! =D I’m sorry for making this so dramatic, but I can’t help it. xD