Back Door

Bullied for Love

BACK DOOR

"I wonder what Chanyeol wants..." Baekhyun's heart was racing a mile a minute and he couldn't just ignore the message. As much as he wanted to just go to bed and deal with it tomorrow, he had a feeling that it wouldn't be a good idea. 

To: Park Chanyeol

Sure... Where?

A quick response was not what the nervous boy expected, but that's what he got. 

From: Park Chanyeol

The school.

Baekhyun sighed and then put his phone away. He went down the stairs and out the door to face what laid ahead. For some reason, he didn't want to ignore Chanyeol and felt that what he had to say was important. Thoughts rambled through Baekhyun's head on his journey to the school. While deep in thought, Baekhyun almost got hit by a car, but the driver stopped a good distance away from him and beeped loudly. The boy's face turned hot and red as he awkwardly walked off the street. Within a couple blocks, Baekhyun could see the school in his view, but he didn't know where to meet Chanyeol. All he told him was to vaguely meet at the school.

To: Park Chanyeol 

Where do you want to meet? 

It was a smart idea to stop walking and wait for the text rather than walk off and possibly meet another car head-on. 

From: Park Chanyeol

Back doors by my locker. 

The closer Baekhyun got to the school, the more he regretted not dropping the topic until tomorrow. He sighed and then just kept on walking. 

I wonder what I would do if I didn't like him... Would I still meet up with him? 

***~~~***

"This kid takes forever... Where is he?!" All the giant could think about was the incident that occurred at the ice cream shop. Jongdae had warned him not to talk to him about it and just leave, but Chanyeol had to know what Kyungsoo was to Baekhyun. He didn't know why he would be so impatient about the answer, but he just had to find out. Chanyeol paused his thinking to look around in search for the boy. Still nothing, which means more time to feed the jealousy. 

Stop it! You don't need him! He's nothing-

"Chanyeol?" The giant's heart jumped and so did he. He could say he was more happy than scared to see Baekhyun. 
"H-hey." The urge to hug the smaller boy was at an extreme, but he had to hold his ground. Then again, how long would he have to put up an act? Can't he just have a normal relationship with Baekhyun? Who would judge? Jongdae doesn't care and what does it matter to Chanyeol's parents? They're never home anyway. Chanyeol sighed and then placed his hands on Baekhyun's shoulder. His eyes grew wide and he looked confused. 
"Answer me honestly." 

***~~~***

Baekhyun walked around the school and then finally saw a figure and walked up to it in hopes that it was Chanyeol. 
"Chanyeol... Is that you?" Baekhyun walked closed to the figure and then soon realized it wasn't Chanyeol, "K-Kris?" Baekhyun was ready to run away, when Kris grabbed his arm and then pinned him against the wall. 
"Don't you dare scream for help, I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it." Baekhyun knew from the beginning this was a bad idea. Did Chanyeol set him up? Weren't Kris and Chanyeol enemies? He wasn't sure what was going on anymore. Kris pulled out a gun and then pointed it to Baekhyun's head which made his heart almost explode out of his chest.
"Okay, okay, what do you want? I-I-I'll tell you anything! P-Please don't hurt me." Kris smirked and then pressed the gun harder to Baekhyun's head which caused him to wince. 
"I know you will. Don't you worry about anything, I won't pull the trigger just as long as you're quiet and tell me what you know. That's all, Baekhyun." Kris then caressed Baekhyun's cheek, "No wonder why Chanyeol wants you. Too bad you're not my type, I would've chased after you since I saw you." 

Kris is gay...?

Kris looked around and then turned his attention back to the shaking Baekhyun.
"Come now, you can stop shaking now." 
"I-I-I'll try." Kris chuckled. 
"Now tell me, what does Chanyeol mean to you?" Baekhyun began shaking more and couldn't think all that well, so he just blurted what came to mind first.
"I like him." 

.

"I knew it. You want to know if Chanyeol likes you?"
"D-do you know?" 
"I am Kris, the great Dragon. Of course I can get your answer. But it comes with a cost." Baekhyun wasn't sure if he actually wanted this. He was more or less forced to comply since there was a bullet with his name written on it. 
"It's f-fine. I can deal without the answer," Baekhyun chuckled nervously hoping Kris would release him. The opposite happened, Kris hit the gun against Baekhyun's head and gripped his neck. 
"You want the answer don't you? I can see it in your eyes. You came here for Chanyeol didn't you? The back door? I'll lead you to it and I can get you your answer." Baekhyun tried fighting Kris' grip, but nothing seemed to work. The other let go just for Baekhyun to breathe and hopefully answer, "Am I right?" 
"Y-yeah... Back... Door." Baekhyun coughed multiple times and wished for Chanyeol to come out of nowhere to save him, but he was nowhere to be found. 
"Good, you want the answer, that's why you're visiting him. After I get you your answer, you will be my personal slave. You want to know why? Because Chanyeol won't be around and you'll need a master, won't you?" 

Not if I transfer from this hell hole, I'm done! 

Baekhyun tried to punch Kris, but the latter grabbed his arm and punched his stomach instead. 
"Don't you try your tricks here. Now get up and let's go pay Chanyeol a visit." 

***~~~***

"Hey, what's wrong? Why're you shaking so much?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows as he saw the pale boy shake in fear. 
"Hello, Chanyeol." Chanyeol looked up to see a gun pointed right in his face. 
"Kris." Chanyeol growled. 


I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! It wasn't too much drama right? I feel bad for Baekhyun even as I'm writing, but I had to keep on writing... Weird right?