Dragon's Grip

Bullied for Love

DRAGON'S GRIP

Baekhyun walked into his next class with red puffy eyes. He took a seat as far away as Chanyeol as he could. The great thing about this class was that there was no Chanyeol to be seen anywhere. Baekhyun thought he was late to class, or something, but it seemed after 10 minutes, the giant was nowhere to be seem. He breathed a sigh of relief and sat down next to another student. The teacher greeted the students and the students greeted the teacher. 
"Now I want everyone to introduce themselves. Let's start alphabetically, shall we?" She went searching for her list of students and finally found it. "Looks like our first student to go is Byun Baekhyun, is that right? Are you here Mr. Byun?" Baekhyun stood up and bowed. 
"Hello everyone, my name is Byun Baekhyun," he paused to sniffle from the crying session he had earlier, "I've recently transferred here, so I hope you can help me around." He looked around the room as people smiled back at him and waved hello. He felt safe and happy for once  today. "I like to sing..." Baekhyun was starting to get nervous because he didn't know what else to say. 
"Where are you from?" A student asked. 
"Oh! I was born in Seoul, but my family moved to Busan when I was 3 and ever since then we lived there, until my dad moved back here recently." All the kids wowed in surprise. 
"Thank you for that Baekhyun. Please give Baekhyun a nice round of applause!" The kids clapped and Baekhyun sat down with a smile on his face. He liked this class a lot, not just because it was Music Class, but because there was no Park Chanyeol. 

***~~~***

Time flew by and before Baekhyun knew it, the bell rang. Baekhyun got up and walked to his next class recovered from his previous disaster. He walked into the classroom and noticed Chanyeol sitting in the back corner. Baekhyun took a seat in the front desk by the teacher's desk and was determined to not be moved in the back. Chanyeol smirked and got up to greet his little victim. 
"Well hello there, if it isn't Cry Me a River Baekhyun." Baekhyun rolled his eyes, but did it so that Chanyeol wouldn't catch him. Unfortunately, Chanyeol caught sight of Baekhyun's actions and wasn't too happy. "Don't roll your eyes at me." 

"Sorry." 
"Better be sorry. I don't think you know who you're dealing with." Suddenly Chanyeol was pushed out of the way for another opponent. 
"Sorry to rain on your charade, but I need to take my seat." Chanyeol sneered at Kris. All Kris did was smirk and took his seat next to Baekhyun. Kris looked up at Chanyeol and smirked. "What're you going to do about it? Nothing, now run along before you embarrass yourself again." Baekhyun looked at both Kris and Chanyeol and could sense how tense this situation was. It's as if every time their together, a volcano erupts. 
"You're going to regret this Kris." 
"Words aren't as loud as actions." Kris signaled Chanyeol to go away by shooing him. Chanyeol was clearly mad, but couldn't do anything about it. Or did he not want to? Baekhyun couldn't believe how useful Kris could be. Baekhyun thought about befriending Kris. He could be the only thing to protect himself from Chanyeol. 
"What're you looking at?" 
"Oh... Uh... Nothing. Sorry." 
"Thought so." Baekhyun focused his eyes on the blackboard as the teacher wrote down the assignment. 
"Damn it, Baekhyun. Don't say sorry to him!" Chanyeol whispered to himself as he caught sight of the scene. The kid next to Chanyeol looked at him funny, but continued taking out his books. 

***~~~***

The class went by quickly and before Baekhyun knew it, another class ended without too much drama. He could get used to this. Two class in a row where Park Chanyeol does not exist whatsoever. It felt great to be free of the chains that Chanyeol had tied him with. The school consisted of only four classes per semester, so it wasn't too bad for Baekhyun. He would never forget this day, though. All that was left was the walk home and then he could call up Kyungsoo and rant about how terrible his day was. He went to his locker to put his books away and grab his backpack. It felt weird not being pushed around by Chanyeol for a good amount of time. Baekhyun thought that this was going to be a daily thing. Sure, the mornings were bad, but everything after lunch time was great. He closed his locker and made sure it was locked and proceeded to his house. 

***~~~***

Baekhyun was only 10 minutes away from his house before he heard noises behind him. He didn't want to check because he had always been scared of being jumped by people, so he continued to walk faster. Suddenly, he heard footsteps running towards him and before he knew it, he was in a headlock and gasping for air. 
"D-d-damn... Ch-Ch-Chanyeol!" Baekhyun tried fighting the arms, but it was too much. 
"Hah! You think Chanyeol could be this strong? You've got to be kidding me!" Baekhyun was shocked to hear Kris' voice. Was he supposed to worry about two people on his tail now? Kris let Baekhyun go and pinned him to a wall while choking him. Baekhyun tried kicking Kris, but nothing was working. 
"BAEKHYUN!" It was strange hearing Chanyeol's voice with worry. Baekhyun did the best he could to turn to see Chanyeol who was running towards Kris. Chanyeol was quickly grabbed by another kid and tried fighting him off. 
"GET OFF ME TAO!" 
"As if." Chanyeol tried working his way off of Tao, but he couldn't at all. 
"Good, keep him like that Tao!" Kris turned to Baekhyun, "don't you worry. Once I'm done with Chanyeol, you don't have to worry about me anymore. I just used you to lure him into my trap. He's been getting on my nerves lately." Kris tightened his grip on Baekhyun, "and just to make sure no one will be a witness to this." Baekhyun felt his world coming to an end. It was getting harder and harder to breathe with a grip around his neck. 
"BAEKHYUN, NO!" Chanyeol screamed out again. That was all Baekhyun could hear before blacking out.


I'm sorry I don't update this story often! I don't want to get too involved with this one and then mix my other story up. But I'm hoping to get a couple of chapters in during this week!