Wrong Equation

Bullied for Love

WRONG EQUATION

As Jongdae was leading Baekhyun to their math class, he couldn't help but think about all the things that's happened so far and what will happen. He questioned his "friendship" with Jongdae and what is really going on. He kept thinking back to what the girls were whispering to one another. 

 

What's Jongdae doing with the new kid? Shouldn't he be with his pal Chanyeol?

 

He wondered what those girls were talking about. Then he thought about what Chanyeol would do in their math class. These thoughts were slowly killing him and the fun he thought he would have. 

"We're here!" Baekhyun froze in front of the doors. Jongdae looked back to him and wondered what was wrong. Baekhyun couldn't comprehend it all. In a classroom with the bully of the new kids. Baekhyun is his first target and probably the only one this year it seems. He just wanted to turn around and go run home, but Jongdae grabbed his arm before he got the chance to escape. 

"Jongdae let go-" Baekhyun stumbled into the classroom and everyone turned to him. He searched the room for Chanyeol and there he was, sitting in the back with an evil smirk on his face. He quickly turned his head to Jongdae who smiled cheerfully. 

 

How could he be so happy? I guess he doesn't have to deal with the same problems I have. 

 

Jongdae took an empty seat in the front and Baekhyun tried to grab the seat when another student took the seat. 

"Excuse me, I'm sitting here," the student stated confidentially. 

"Can I please have this seat? I'm new and-" 

"Look kid, I don't care who you are. You're listening to me the one and only Kris." Baekhyun sighed and looked around for a seat before being pushed out of the way by a familiar hand. Chanyeol was there right next to him, but this time his target seemed to be Kris. Chanyeol looked down at him with a dark glare. Kris didn't seem to be intimated by this. Baekhyun wondered if Kris is a new student, but he quickly erased that thought. Kris introduced himself as "the one and only" even new kids who are tough don't present themselves so tough when they're a new student. 

"Look Phoenix, you better calm down. You can't do anything to me and you know it. Why're you even here?" 

"This kid," Chanyeol pushes his finger on Baekhyun's chest with full force. It pushed Baekhyun back a bit and hurt him as well, "is the one that only life I get to ruin this year. Got it, Dragon?" Baekhyun felt his heart drop when he heard that. He didn't want to believe that this school year was going to be an actual hell. As that thought quickly drifted away, another one came to mind which was this bewildering Dragon and Phoenix nonsense. 

"Oh so this is your little boyfriend or something? Sorry to interrupt your-"

"You better chill the out." 

"Or else what?!" 

"You'll regret this Kris." 

"Will I? Remember what happened last time you tried acting tough? Maybe your arm will remind you what happened?" Baekhyun tried taking a look at his arm before getting a glare from Chanyeol. He quickly retreated and continued watching the scene. Surely enough, there would be a fight that would occur. Baekhyun was the one to support his friend and not just stay as a bystander, but in his situation, he didn't know who to trust more. The kid who can punish Chanyeol or the one who chose him as his target for the year. It seemed logical to pick Kris, but he wasn't sure how much more dangerous Kris could be. 

"CHILDREN!" Baekhyun jumped at the sound of the ruler smacking against a desk. The teacher apparently has walked into the room and wanted to start her class. She took a quick look at the angry beasts of the class and that settled them down... Maybe. All Baekhyun knows is that the fighting is over and he can feel safe with the teacher around. 

 

This year is going to be great...

 

"You!" The teacher pointed to Baekhyun and he bowed and greeted her. "What is your name?" 

"B-Byun Baekhyun..." 

"My target for the year." Chanyeol whispered and smirked once again at Baekhyun. Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun was looking at him. Baekhyun tried not to make it seem like he saw the smirk, but the chills he was getting made him shiver a bit. 

"Well it seems you're the new student! Welcome to our high school! Everyone, greet Baekhyun!" The whole class recited a monotone "Annyeong Baekhyun." She looked around and hummed to herself before pointing to a seat which Baekhyun followed her finger to. 

 

You've gotta be-

 

"You can have that seat over there, I'm sure you'll be good friends with Park Chanyeol." 

 

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

 

Baekhyun smiled nervously and walked to his seat. He was shaking and couldn't stop and it got worse when he sat down next to Chanyeol. He couldn't help his heart beating like crazy. He didn't want to sit next to him, but at the same time he didn't seem to mind. He was more scared than anything. 

"Well... Well... Byun Baekhyun is sitting next to me... How convenient." 

"H-h-h-hi Ch-ch-ch-Chanyeol...." 

"Aw what's wrong? You seemed scared? That's good. You should be scared. This is going to be a fun year." 

 

Why, why, why, why, why, why???????????

 

Baekhyun nervously looked down onto his desk and grabbed his books outside without looking up at all. He jumped when he felt a hand pat his back. The chill went straight to his legs and caused him to fall off his seat. He was sitting on the ground and looked as people laughed at him. Chanyeol smirked and looked back to the front of the class to take down notes. Baekhyun carefully placed himself in the seat again and wanted this torture to end as quickly as possible. Chanyeol leaned in to Baekhyun's ear and he felt the giant's hot breath on his small, cute ear.

"This is going to be fun."