Surreal Moment

Bullied for Love

SURREAL MOMENT

The alarm for school went off and Baekhyun was way ahead of the game. He had gotten no sleep and laid in bed wondering what Chanyeol had in mind. Baekhyun was so scared that nothing could put him to sleep. He groaned and stretched before heading towards the bathroom to wash up. Looking into the mirror, he noticed what noticeable eyebags he had. It scared him that just one bad night could cause bad eyebags. He sighed and went through his morning routine. 

***~~~***

Baekhyun pushed through the school doors and looked around for any sign of the giant. There was none and he felt somewhat relieved. Every step had to be followed by a look for the giant. It was when he turned the corner to his locker that he noticed the tall boy waiting for him. It was just Chanyeol standing by the lockers, which one of belonged to Baekhyun. Jongdae wasn't around and so Baekhyun probably thought that they aren't speaking because of yesterday's event. 

I have to find some other way of getting to my locker. 

Baekhyun was hoping he had his math book with him. Unfortunately, through all the searching, he didn't find his book. Sighing and getting up, he started heading over to the other side of the school hoping the walk would kill time and he would not see Chanyeol there when he had arrived from the other side to his locker. 

***~~~***

Chanyeol was on full alert looking through the crowds of people for his victim. He replayed what he was going to do when he found Baekhyun and it seemed like it would all work. It had been 15 minutes since he arrived and there still was no sign of the little boy. There were a few people who he mistake to be Baekhyun, but none were the actual person. Checking his watch again, Chanyeol noticed that class would start in about 10 minutes. He didn't want to leave his post because right when he left, he could miss the chance to attack his prey. Then the thought hit him and he wondered if it would work in class. Then again, if Baekhyun wasn't even in school, this wouldn't be worth it. Chanyeol wondered how true Baekhyun's words were about leaving school. 

***~~~***

Damn it, you're still there! Why aren't you leaving to go to class?

Baekhyun was watching Chanyeol from the corner. The giant would not leave and it was starting to annoy Baekhyun. In his mind, he thought he could just walk up to the giant, push him out of the way, and grab his books. If Baekhyun weren't so small, he would've done it already. He wondered how he would explain not having his book to his teacher. If he told her the truth, Chanyeol would certainly destroy Baekhyun. Baekhyun decided to it up and took in a deep breath. 

Here I go. 

Baekhyun walked up to his locker and Chanyeol's eyes locked right on him. He noticed that Baekhyun wasn't scared or anything at all. Chanyeol smirked and watched as Baekhyun walked up to his locker. 
"Well good morning. Looks like you didn't sleep well." 
"Nope.... Thanks for telling me that." Chanyeol placed his on Baekhyun's shoulder causing the latter to immediately flinch. 
"Woah, why're you so sensitive?" 
"Sorry... I'm just expecting a lot today." Baekhyun was hoping Chanyeol would ease up on the punishments seeing how scared Baekhyun is. 
"Oh good! Wow, you're smarter than I thought. Yes I do have a lot planned for you." Baekhyun began shaking and his face began looking very worried. Chanyeol smiled and put his hand under Baekhyun's chin to pick it up. He leaned in closer to Baekhyun. Once again, Baekhyun felt like any closer and they would kiss. "Don't worry. You're cute when you're cared." Chanyeol let go and walked off to class. Baekhyun stood there stunned with a racing heart. 

Did... He call me cute...? Really? Chanyeol thinks I'm cut- NO! I don't care... I do care... Damn it.

Baekhyun opened his locker and grabbed his books. He sighed and closed the locker before walking off to his first class. 

***~~~***

Baekhyun sat down next to Chanyeol and tried paying no attention to the giant. The other was occupied gathering his items to take notes and pay attention in class. Although Chanyeol was a bully, he was smart. Chanyeol is ranked in the top 20 of the entire grade. Math class went by without much trouble. The only time Chanyeol bothered with Baekhyun was when he needed an eraser. Baekhyun could not concentrate one bit. The heart, being called cute it was all too much for him. Baekhyun wanted to slide over and hug the giant, but he knew that things would just be awkward. 

***~~~***

The rest of the day flew by and Chanyeol didn't make much interaction with Baekhyun at all. It's the least that he's interacted with Baekhyun so far. At the end of the day, Baekhyun up all the courage he had and walked up to Chanyeol. 
"Hey, are you alright? You didn't seem to..."
"To what?" 
"To bother me today..." 
"Oh so my actions bother you?" 
"No that's not what I meant! It's like you just... I don't know." 
"What is it?" Chanyeol crossed his arms and leaned against his locker.
"You had something planned... But I didn't know it wasn't going to be in school." Chanyeol chuckled and smiled. He went on to ruffle Baekhyun's styled hair. 
"You're quite the smart puppy. Be at my house by 8:30PM. If you can't make it, double punishment. See you then." Chanyeol walked off and said nothing else. Baekhyun checked the time. 

3:05. 

5 more hours.

***~~~***

8:30 came around and Baekhyun was dressed bummy as he headed to Chanyeol's door. Before his hand made contact with the door, it swung open to a smiling Chanyeol dressed quite nicely. Baekhyun's butterflies flew around in his stomach as he saw how handsome Chanyeol was. 
"Uh... Hi..." 
"Come on in." Baekhyun walked in and looked around. The furniture had not changed a bit and everything seemed like it hasn't been touched. Then again, Chanyeol probably doesn't live with many people. 
"Do you live alone?" 
"Well it's just my mom and I." 
"Oh..." Baekhyun was curious as to what happened to his dad, but it wasn't anything too important. 
"So... What's going to happen?" Chanyeol smiled and let go of a heavy breath. 
"Glad you asked." Chanyeol walked off into his kitchen and returned with a glass of clear liquid in his hand. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow and knew right away not to take drinks from strangers. 
"Uh... I can't. You can do whatever you want to to me, best me senselessly, murder me, but I am not drinking anything." 
"Wow... Is it your moral?" 
"No, I've just been taught to not drinks from strangers." 
"I'm not a stranger... Am I? I'll take all responsibility for what happens to you. I'll even drink with you." Chanyeol mixed the liquid in his hand by swirling it around. He signaled Baekhyun to follow him to the kitchen. "Here, take any glass. Clean it, whatever you want to do to make sure you have the clean one." 
"Actually... You can take a glass from your shelf. I'll drink out of that one in your hand." Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and reached for a glass on a shelf. He poured himself half of the liquid and left the other half for Baekhyun. 
"Cheers." Baekhyun hesitated, but picked up the glass and made a toast with Chanyeol. They both drank the liquid and finished at roughly the same time. 
"What did you make me drink?" 
"Strong... Alcohol... You and I... Are both in this together..." 
"Wh-what?" Baekhyun noticed himself get dizzy and fell forwards towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol held onto Baekhyun so the smaller boy wouldn't fall. Chanyeol smiled as he held Baekhyun in his arms. 
"You know you're very cute." Baekhyun was completely unaware of anything and smiled. 
"Thanks... You're cute too."
"Heh, we're both cute. I could kiss you right now." Baekhyun giggled and smiled. 
"You could? Then why don't you do it?" 
"Alright. Whatever you say cute stuff." Baekhyun closed his eyes and waited for Chanyeol to lean in. Their lips connected, but neither of the two boys would remember anything. Chanyeol and Baekhyun both let go and stared at each other. Baekhyun giggled and slid his hand on Chanyeol's chest. 
"Why don't you let me get underneath?" 
"Lets get more comfortable." Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun upstairs to his room where he pushed Baekhyun onto his bed. Baekhyun smiled as he watched the giant slowly make his way to Baekhyun's side. 
"Come here."