Agonizing Weekend

Bullied for Love

AGONIZING WEEKEND

Baekhyun slowly closed his door and was hoping to not see his mom. He carefully walked through the living room and up the creaky stairs. Each step caused him to cringe inside. When he finally reached his door he quickly opened it and closed it. He breath a sigh of relief and was glad that he didn't get caught by his mom. He was ready to make his way to his bed when his heart dropped. 
"Where were you last night?" Mrs. Byun said with her arms crossed on his bed. 
"I was... At my friend's house." Mrs. Byun got up and walked over to Baekhyun. He stepped back and was soon against the wall. His mom leaned in closer and sniffed him. 
"Talk." 
"What do you mean?" Mrs. Byun then sniffed his breath and Baekhyun was hoping that she wouldn't smell anything. He thought back to Chanyeol and didn't smell anything from his breath, but he could've been just overwhelmed with the hug at the moment. 
"You... What did you drink?!" 
"Mom I didn't-" 
"DONT LIE TO ME!" Baekhyun began shaking and didn't know what to tell her.
"I'm... I'm sorry! I drank only a little bit! And then my friend was too drunk to send me home-"
"Why didn't you call?" 
"My phone was dead..." Mrs. Byun stuck out her hand.
"Give me the phone. I want to see how dead it is." Baekhyun reluctantly gave up his phone. She turned it on and then nodded. Baekhyun saw a message from Chanyeol and was so curious as to what it said. He didn't get a chance to look at the battery percentage before his mom reverted his view back to her angry face. 
"Mom, I was charging it before I came home!" 
"Then why does your breath smell like alcohol?" 
"I didn't brush my teeth last night..."
"Really? And you didn't brush it either this morning?" 
"No..." 
"You didn't shower at all? Who is this friend of yours? What a careless host he is." 
"Mom please, I won't do this again." 
"Who is this friend? Maybe we'll have to take a visit." 
"No please don't! I'm trying to get situated into this school!" 
"You want to leave the school don't you? What does it matter if you lose this friend, or not?" 
"Maybe I want to stay... Please give me one more chance." Mrs. Byun looked at him for a long minute. The minute was dreadful and Baekhyun was hoping she would hug him, or something. But one can only hope. 
"The next time you do this again, you can leave this house. Do you want to end up like your father?!" 
"No..." 
"Good. Wash up, you're a mess." Mrs. Byun moved Baekhyun aside and opened the door. She made her way halfway down the stairs before Baekhyun stopped her. 
"Mom wait!" She turned around. 
"What?" 
"My phone...?" He said with a cute smile and sweet voice.
"Nope. You can get it afterschool on Monday. You're not getting this back for another two days." 
"What?! Seriously? Mom, I'm sorry!" 
"Next time you won't have to be if you just told me you were going to sleep over. Too bad Baekhyun." She continued making her way down the stairs and Baekhyun slumped his shoulders. He slowly closed the door and fell onto his bed. 
"I just want to know what Chanyeol said..." He sighed and then turned himself around to look at the ceiling. He sighed again and got up to go wash up. 

***~~~***

Baekhyun took off his clothes and was about to throw it in the hamper before he realized they weren't his clothes. Then it hit him and he gasped loudly. 

My clothes are at Chanyeol's house!

***~~~***

Chanyeol finished showering and eating breakfast while having Baekhyun on his mind the entire time. He checked his phone and then decided it was long enough. He had to get this off his chest and he couldn't hold it anymore. He smiled and felt his heart racing as he typed away. 
"Come on... Just press send... Just do it!" Chanyeol pressed send and then waited for a reply from Baekhyun. 

***~~~***

The day went by slow for both boys. The two were thinking of each other and couldn't find anyway to contact each other. Chanyeol was waiting and waiting for Baekhyun to text back and the latter was just wondering what the other had to say in his message. As night came, Baekhyun became more and more curious as to what Chanyeol said. His mom got over the situation, but she was still holding onto his phone like she had said. He couldn't even eat dinner because he was so curious about Chanyeol's message. He wanted to read just one message. Whether it would be a "hello" or something more, he just wanted to read it. Chanyeol on the other hand grew sadder and confused. He then began worrying and hoped that he hadn't done anything to make the boy mad at him. All those feelings began getting to Chanyeol and then he wondered if he should've sent the message. 

***~~~***

Sunday was even worse as the feelings deepened. Both boys were missing the other intensely. Baekhyun wanted so badly to just talk to Chanyeol and Chanyeol was just hoping for Baekhyun to text back. Once again, the day went by slowly and dreadfully and Chanyeol began not caring. 
"Whatever, if he doesn't want to talk about it, then I'll just forget it." He said as he looked at his message. He locked his phone and threw it aside. Just as he was about to get up, his phone rang and he ran to it as fast as he could. He checked the caller ID and was disappointed it wasn't Baekhyun. 
"What Jongdae?" 
"Just wanted to say hi. I'm bored. What about you?" 
"Eh. Tired. That's why you're calling?" 
"Yeah... I've got nothing to do and maybe you could help me." Chanyeol just wanted to go to sleep and see Baekhyun tomorrow. 
"I'm tired so I'll sleep now." 
"No wait! It's only 8PM! Why're you sleeping so early?!" 
"Just... I don't know. I'm tired." 
"Awe what's wrong with baby Yeol? Something bothering you? Something pertaining to... Baekhyun?" Chanyeol's eyes grew and this got his attention. 
"How did you- I mean, what? What're you talking about?" Chanyeol could hear Jongdae laughing over the phone and he felt really embarrassed. He looked in his mirror and noticed his white cheeks turn a light pink. 

Crap, I'm blushing.

"You and Baekhyun... Oh you guys are something." 
"Shut up! I'm going to sleep!" 
"Goodnight! Sorry I'm not as interesting as Baekhyun." 
"YOU LITTLE-" Jongdae hung up before Chanyeol got to finish his sentence. Chanyeol sat down on his bed and then sighed. 
"Who do I have to kill tomorrow? AGH DAMN IT BAEKHYUN, WHY DO YOU MAKE ME THIS WAY?!" He then fell back onto his bed and looked at the message before actually going to sleep. 

To: Baekhyun

Hey! Um... I have something to tell you...? Can we talk? :)



I fanboy writing these chapters, you guys don't even know. Lol, I hope you enjoyed this!