Lesson Learned

Bullied for Love

LESSON LEARNED

 

The class had finished and there were ten minutes left. Students all around the school were discussing their next classes and would cheer to know that their friends were also in the same class. Baekhyun looked around and noticed all the excited faces of students who had friends in their classes. He thought about his old school and how he would run up to Kyungsoo before the first class would start and check his schedule with him. It wasn’t the same anymore because he was lacking that one person in his life to call a friend. He looked to Jongdae who had gotten up and started making his way to the back. Baekhyun didn’t bother paying any attention because he didn’t trust Jongdae at all. Ever since he overheard the girls speaking about Jongdae, suspicion rose in Baekhyun’s mind and trusting people too early would lead him to get hurt. Jongdae situated himself in the seat in front of Chanyeol.

“Give me your schedule.” Jongdae’s hand gestured for Chanyeol to hand him over his schedule. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and searched in his bag for his schedule. He pulled out a folder that contained the first day of school papers, such as rules, schedules, parent forms, etc. Once he picked out his schedule, he handed it over to Jongdae and he analyzed the document carefully. Chanyeol looked over to Baekhyun who quickly put his head down to his schedule.

 

.

 

“Whatcha got there?” Chanyeol snatched the schedule from Baekhyun and scrolled his eyes down the list of classes. Baekhyun couldn’t do anything, but sit in fear as the giant would surely crush him if he tried taking it back. Chanyeol lowered the schedule from his eyes to see a shaking Baekhyun. He lightly smacked Baekhyun’s back and rubbed it. Baekhyun made a cringing face, but he kind of enjoyed it. 

“Lucky you, we’ve got all but one class together this semester.” Baekhyun’s face went from cringing to one of disbelief. His eyes widened, but he quickly returned his eyes back to his regular shape and laughed nervously.

“Th-that’s great.” Chanyeol laughed and the bell rang. Baekhyun got up, but realized he had no idea where his next class was. 

“Well, move!” Chanyeol brushed Baekhyun to the side to which Baekhyun stumbled into the desk next to him. Chanyeol shook his head and shook Baekhyun by his shoulder. “You need to not be light as a feather. Bullying won’t be as fun, but it’ll still be fun.” Chanyeol walked off and Baekhyun slowly followed him. 

 

***~~~***

 

Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun was following him, so he turned around. Baekhyun stopped and looked up slowly at Chanyeol smirking.

“You’re my puppy now? Following me around everywhere.” 

“We have class together…” 

“What’s next? You want me to hold your hand?” Baekhyun sighed and shook his head. He walked passed Chanyeol and looked up to a sign that read, “Gym —>”. Baekhyun followed the sign and Chanyeol wasn’t too happy that he wasn’t getting attention. He feared that Baekhyun was starting to grow resilience towards Chanyeol’s actions. When Baekhyun reached the gym, he looked around and took a seat in an empty spot on the bleachers. He took out his phone and started texting Kyungsoo.

 

To: Do Kyungsoo

 

I really hate it here. 

 

Baekhyun waited the message to send before checking other notifications on his phone. Before he realized it, Chanyeol snatched Baekhyun’s phone away from his hand. Baekhyun sighed and looked up in fear at the giant. 

“I’ve got your phone now, what’re you going to do?” 

“P-please give it back.” Chanyeol handed over Baekhyun his phone, but before Baekhyun got a chance to grab it, Chanyeol pulled back.

“I’ll give it back on one condition.” 

“Wh-what?” Chanyeol smiled and chuckled.

“You’ll do as I say. Anything I tell you to do, you will do. Or else, you will get punished.” Baekhyun’s heart started racing and he could feel sweat forming on his forehead. Before Baekhyun could think of an answer, he noticed that he had gotten a message. Because the phone was in Chanyeol’s grip, he felt the vibration. 

“What do we have here?” Chanyeol swiped the phone to unlock it and Baekhyun snatched it immediately. Baekhyun regretted ever taking the phone away because Chanyeol looked angry. 

“How dare you take the phone away from my grip like that. You will suffer for this. Maybe after school today, maybe later this week. Who knows?” Chanyeol walked away and sat down next to his friends who were just a couple of seats from Baekhyun’s position. Baekhyun felt extremely weak knowing that he couldn’t do anything about the situation. He sighed and looked at his phone to see what Kyungsoo had said. 

 

Is it really that bad?

 

Baekhyun’s eyes began welling up with tears, but he wiped them away, so that no one can see. He got up and made his way into the empty hallway by the gym. He dialed Kyungsoo’s number and heard the phone ringing multiple times before a familiar voice picked up the phone. Baekhyun felt some sort of relief when he heard his best friend’s voice. Baekhyun tried explaining to Kyungsoo the situation that he’s in, but his sobbing would stop him every few words. 

“Baekhyun, calm down first. Take a deep breath.” Baekhyun took in a deep breath and continued explaining his situation. 

“And then in math class-” He froze when he turned around to see Chanyeol towering over him. 

“And then what? Baekhyun, are you there?” Baekhyun quickly wiped away his tears and took a few steps back. 

“I’ll call you in a little bit.” He hung up the phone and put it in his pocket. Chanyeol smirked and walked closer to Baekhyun.

“Look at you. Crying to your friend about how bad the school is because I’m here?” 

“Wh-what’re you going to do?” Chanyeol took one hand and pinned both of Baekhyun’s arm over his head to a wall. Chanyeol leaned in and his eyes met with Baekhyun’s 

“This is to show dominance. Don’t ever think you can snatch something from my hands ever again.” Chanyeol let go and Baekhyun fell to the floor. Chanyeol looked down at the boy with the tears running from his eyes and walked away after he snickered.


Sorry it took a little bit to update this, but here you are! Hope you enjoyed it!