Questioned Anger

Bullied for Love

QUESTIONED ANGER

"Baekhyun, get up. It's time for school." Mrs. Byun shook her son to wake up and it took a while before he finally sat up. 
"Alright... Thanks Mom..." She walked out the room and he sighed with a lot of butterflies in his stomach. The whole night he was thinking about Chanyeol and wondered how much he liked Chanyeol. Everything about Chanyeol interested Baekhyun and he would go through all the bullying to be with Chanyeol. 

***~~~***

Baekhyun's morning was just completely filled with Chanyeol. He was so happy to see the giant after the weekend. He didn't care that it was a Monday, or that he didn't get sleep. All that mattered was that he would be able to see Chanyeol and get to hear his rude greetings. 
"Gotta look hot for him." He said softly as he applied his eyeliner and checked his hair. He smiled cheekily and went downstairs for his breakfast. 

***~~~***

Chanyeol shut his alarm off and then looked at the time. He groaned as he pulled his blankets off his body and then sat up. Chanyeol unlocked his phone and was disappointed to not see a message from Baekhyun. 

Why did I even think he'd text me? Such an idiot...

Chanyeol slowly pulled himself to the shower to get ready for school. He was thinking about Baekhyun, but also was thinking about how to get Baekhyun to know how sad he was. He couldn't show it to him because it would make him look week. This was only the second week of school and Chanyeol was not feeling the whole bullying thing. 

There goes my title. 

Chanyeol looked at the sad reflection that stared back to him as he was drying his hair. He didn't care what he looked like and just threw on clothes. Chanyeol went downstairs to heat up some food and ate only a couple bites. He was too sad to even eat. As he grabbed his keys, he headed for the door and then locked it before exiting his house. The days were always lonely. Chanyeol's mom was almost never around and God knows where his dad was. There were days when Chanyeol would feel so sad about it, but other times he didn't care. 

***~~~***

Baekhyun walked inside happily, but tried not to show it. He went to his locker and opened it to grab his books. After he was done, he looked around with no sight of the giant anywhere. Checking the time, he noticed it wasn't quite yet the time to head to class so he walked around. 

I wish I had my phone to just see what he was up to.

But he wouldn't need his phone as he saw what he was looking for in the distance. Down the hallway was the boy Baekhyun was looking forward to seeing all weekend. He walked over, but tried not to be seen. Chanyeol was with Jongdae and he didn't look to happy. This worried the little boy because he couldn't see Chanyeol sad and not do anything. It killed him to just stand there and watch the sadness follow the giant. Clinging to the wall, he carefully maneuvered himself to get right in perfect spot to see his giant go to his locker. 
"You know you could approach him." 
"Yeah but- OH MY GOD!" Baekhyun jumped and turned around to see Jongdae right behind him. Jongdae laughed and shook his head. 
"If you only knew..." 
"Knew what?" Jongdae smiled and shook his head once again.
"You'll see. Actually you'll know for yourself." Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed and curiosity was taking over his mind again.
"Does this involve Chanyeol?" 
"Not everything is about him you know." 
"What? I didn't say that! Gosh, you think I care that much about him?"
"Why're you stalking him from over here then?" Jongdae smiled and raised his eyebrows. Baekhyun's cheeks began getting hot and he shook his head. 
"No! No! I was just making sure he wasn't... Uh- Shut up!" Jongdae smirked and then looked up. Baekhyun turned around and looked up. His heart was racing fast when he looked up to see Chanyeol. This wasn't what the shorter expected at all. It was supposed to be more feels than a long face and a gray-looking Chanyeol. It seemed as though all the life was out of him and he was a lifeless puppet. 
"H-hey Chanyeol." Baekhyun said with a smile and a wave.
"Jongdae, let's go." Chanyeol said and began walking. 
"Oo, you got rejected Baekhyun!" Baekhyun felt like he just got shot through the heart. 
"Jongdae! Let's go! Leave that fool." 
"Woah what?! I'm not a fool! Get back here!" Baekhyun ran up to Chanyeol and tapped his shoulder. 
"What do you want?" 
"Why're you ignoring me?" 
"Oh I wonder..." Chanyeol crossed his arms and thought about something and then shrugged. 
"What did I do?" 
"You think you mean something to me? Don't forget that the only reason you have my attention is because I have motivation to just make your life miserable at school." 
"Wh-what?" Baekhyun's eyes began welling up. Jongdae was just watching and realized this has gone too far.
"Uh, Chanyeol that's enough, let's go. Baekhyun come on, let's go to class." 
"If you're coming with me then come. If you're going to take him along, then you walk with him. Waste of my time. I don't know why I bothered with you in the first place. You're not even fun to bother." Chanyeol walked off and then went to class. Baekhyun stood in complete shock and pain. All the happiness he had to see Chanyeol crashed and burned onto the ground just like the tears that slipped through his eyes. Jongdae stayed with Baekhyun and patted him on the back. 
"It's alright, you're free now! He won't bother you anymore." 
"That... That was harsh..." Baekhyun wiped away his tears and stopped crying. 
"He can be that way sometimes... Don't worry. You'll still have me as a friend!" Baekhyun nodded and smiled. 
"Thanks Jongdae." 

***~~~***

Chanyeol was walking to class and felt the guilt eating him up alive. 

, I went too far...

He turned around and saw Baekhyun crying and it pained him to see that. He had to ignore it and then went to class. Down the hallway, Kris smirked as he saw he whole thing. 
"Well I think I found Chanyeol's weakness."