Ice Cream

Bullied for Love

ICE CREAM

"Chanyeol calm down! You're breaking your cone!"
"Oh !" Chanyeol quickly loosened his grip on his cone before all the ice cream could leak out of it. He quickly the leaking ice cream and Jongdae watching while laughing at his foolishness.
"Don't you know jealous isn't a good thing?" 
"I'm not jealous!" Chanyeol growled. 
"Then why did you just squeeze the life out of your cone just now?" Chanyeol was silent and then continued his ice cream. 

***~~~***

Finally Kyungsoo and Baekhyun got to the front of the line and ordered their ice cream. The latter looked around the small room for a table to sit at and that's when he saw Chanyeol glaring right back at him. Chanyeol's expression quickly changed when Baekhyun saw him as he his face behind his ice cream. Baekhyun's heart dropped too because he didn't want to see Chanyeol here nor did he expect him to be at the ice cream place. 
"Kyungsoo, Chanyeol is here." 
"Where?" The other boy turned around and looked around the restaurant. The freaked out boy smacked the other on the back of the head. 
"Don't look around! You'll make it obvious. Way to be discrete Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his head. 
"Aish, did you have to hit my head?" 
"Yes. It teaches you a lesson that you won't forget." Kyungsoo then smacked Baekhyun's head. "Ow! What was that for?"
"Don't fall in love with idiots." 
"What?! I'm not in love with him!"
"Not yet you won't be. By the way, have you checked your neck lately?" 
"Wh-what?!" 
"Just kidding! I don't think Chanyeol would go there." 
"Ya! What do you keep thinking he and I are a thing?" Kyungsoo shrugged and then grabbed the ice cream from the lady behind the counter. 
"Thank you, come again!" Kyungsoo thanked her and went on to find a table. 
"Want to sit here?" 
"Sure." As Baekhyun was taking his seat, he saw Chanyeol once again, but only this time it was because his table happened to be right next to the giant's table. "." 
"What is it?" 
"We're sitting right in front of Chanyeol..." 
"Really?! Let me talk to him!" Kyungsoo was about to turn around when Baekhyun grabbed his arm. 
"Kyungsoo, no!" 

***~~~***

"Jongdae! He caught me looking at him!" 
"Oh how cute, what's next? You guys are going to accidentally bump into each other too?" 
"I didn't plan this out!" 
"Look, if you don't want to like him, quit bringing him up. Maybe then you'll stop thinking about him." Chanyeol sighed and nodded while continuing eating his ice cream. About five minutes later, Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun's friend coming closer and closer to their table.
"Jongdae! They're coming closer to us." 
"Will you calm down? Maybe they're finding a table and not actually wanting to talk to you." 
"Oh geez, thanks for that." 
"What? You don't want to talk to him, right? Then don't talk to him." Chanyeol sighed and then watched discreetly as the two sat right in front of him. 
"Of all tables... They choose the one behind us." Jongdae laughed and then mouthed the words "cute" while making a cute looking face. Chanyeol kicked Jongdae's leg under the table, which caused him to squirm. 
"Why'd you kick me?!" 
"You keep mocking me! I'll kick you again if you don't stop!" 
"Kick me and I won't tell you what I'm hearing right now." Chanyeol fell back in his seat, smirked, and crossed his arms. 
"You're so evil..." 
"Well Baekhyun is just freaking out that his friend happened to pick this seat of all the other seats in the place." 
"What's his friend's name?" 
"I think it's Kyuuuuuung... Soo....?" 
"Kyungsoo... I know that name! Oh my gosh, that's the friend that goes to the school he's transferring to!" 
"He's transferring?" 
"Yeah..." Jongdae noticed the sadness in Chanyeol's eyes and then kicked him lightly. 
"Yah, you don't have to have him to make you happy, you know that right?" 
"But, I don't know if I can find another cute puppy like this again." Chanyeol frowned and his shoulders fell. 
"Chanyeol! Come on, I've never seen you like this! What's wrong with you?" Chanyeol sighed and then shook his head.
"I admit it, I like him... A lot. I want to hug him in public and kiss him and just have him as mine..." Jongdae blushed and then squirmed in his seat. Chanyeol raised his eyebrow in confusion, "What?"
"That's so freaking cute!" Chanyeol chuckled. 
"Thanks..."

***~~~***

"I'm so glad we're done eating there!" 
"Baek, you didn't even touch your ice cream. We weren't even at the table for 10 minutes and you wanted to leave. Do you know how awkward you were? You walked out looking like you had a stiff leg or something." 
"What do you mean stiff leg?" Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow and roll his eyes down Baekhyun. Baekhyun finally got it and blushed in embarrassment. 
"Did I really look like that?!" Kyungsoo nodded and continued walking towards Baekhyun's house. 
"Come on, I gotta leave soon!" 
"Kyunggie wait!" 

***~~~***

"What the hell was that all about?" Jongdae awkwardly asked Chanyeol.
"I wish I knew... Come on let's go." Chanyeol was getting up but then Jongdae held onto his arm.
"Not yet. It'll look weird that we're leaving just as they are." 
"Not it won't," Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows, "We were here first and obviously finished our ice cream first." 
"But don't you want to give Baekhyun some privacy?" 
"What do you mean?" Jongdae signaled Chanyeol to look outside by tilting his chin. Chanyeol turned around and saw Baekhyun jumping and what seemed like Kyungsoo laughing. 
"Can we please go out there?" Jongdae shook his head and patted the air to signal Chanyeol to sit back down. Chanyeol sighed and then slumped back in his chair. 
"Thatta boy-"
"Shut up." 

***~~~***

Baekhyun said his goodbyes to Kyungsoo as he and his mom drove off down the road. He was feeling very happy that his best friend came to visit him, but he had a problem here to deal with it: Chanyeol. Baekhyun walked back inside and then up to his room where he would change and call it a night. Before he actually went to go change, he checked his phone and read a message sent by Chanyeol. 

From: Park Chanyeol

Let's meet up... Now. 


Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, things are going to get a little interesting, hehe.