Apple

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

At Myungsoo’s new house…
    “Myungie… Take this and bring it inside. Just put it besides the sofa,” Mrs. Kim orders her son. Myungsoo takes the bag at his mother’s hand. “Good boy,” Mrs. Kim smiles as she pats her son’s head. Then, Myungsoo bring the bag inside his new house and put it besides the sofa in the living room just like his mother order. Then, he sits on the sofa and try to sleep.
    Suddenly, “Myungie! Where are you?” he hear his father call him. “I’m in the living room, appa,” Myungsoo answers as he open his eyes to see where is his father. “Oh, there you are. Come and help me to put this on the table in the kitchen,” Mr. Kim gives a plastic bag which is full of fruits to his lovely son. Myungsoo stand up and walks to his father. He takes the plastic bag with no emotion on his face and walk away into the kitchen. Mr. Kim only can sighs at his son’s attitude. 
    He knows that Myungsoo is still sad to leave their previous house since there were a lot of memories that happened between Myungsoo and Haera. But, Mr. Kim need to move since he got a new job which is near to the new house. 
    “Honey, why are you standing here? Anything wrong?” Mrs. Kim asks her husband who is standing in front of the door. “Nothing. I just feel sorry to our Myungie. I know that he loves Haera so much and don’t want to leave our previous house. But, that house was too far from my new work place. I feel really sorry to Myungsoo,” Mr. Kim tells his wife everything he feels towards Myungsoo. “It’s okay, honey. I will talk to him about it later. You know that Haera just passed away. So, I think he still sad about it. Don’t worry. I will try to talk to him after this. Okay?” Mrs. Kim try to calm her husband. “Thanks, love,” Mr. Kim thanks his wife before he kiss his wife’s forehead. 
    “Oh, yes! Where is Myungie?” Mrs. Kim asks. “I asked him to put the fruits on the table in the kitchen just now,” Mr. Kim answers. “Let’s check on him,” Mr. Kim decides.

In the kitchen…
    While Myungsoo try to put the plastic bag with the fruits, suddenly an apple falls from the plastic. He put the plastic bag with the remaining of fruits on the table first before he bends down to pick up the apple that fell on the floor just now. Then he goes to the sink to wash the apple. But, when he is about to wash the apple, he start to remind of his younger sister.

Flashback…
    “Myungie oppa. I got two apples from my teacher!” Haera cheers and jumps in front of Myungsoo. “Hey, cutie. Calm down. I know you love apples,” Myungsoo says as he pats Haera’s head. “Do you want to share it with me?” Haera asks her brother as she blinks her eyes several times and acts cute in front of Myungsoo. “If I say I don’t?” Myungsoo try to play with his younger sister. “Oh, really? You don’t want it?” Haera starts to shake the apple in front of his brother’s eyes as she smirk. 
    “Hmm…” Myungsoo puts his finger at his lower lips and make a cute face to show that he is thinking about something. “Hurry up, hyung… One, two, thr…” Haera stop counting when Myungsoo snatch the apple from her hand. Haera just giggles at his brother. “I thought that you don’t want it, oppa.” Myungsoo pinch the younger’s cheeks until it become a little bit red. “Myungie oppa… It’s hurt,” Haera pouts. “Oh my cutie dongsaeng… come here. I’ll cure it for you,” Myungsoo pull Haera’s hand so that she stands in front of him. Myungsoo blows at Haera’s cheeks and it makes Haera giggles. “Its tickle,” Haera says. “I think I already cure it, right?” Myungsoo smiles. Haera nods her head cutely. “Good. Now, let me asks omma to cut it for us. Then, we can watch movie together,” Myungsoo pokes the younger’s nose. “Here, oppa,” Haera gives the apple in her hand to Myungsoo. “Change your cloth first before we eat this and watch movie,” Myungsoo orders. Haera happily run away to her bedroom to do as his hyung order.

Flashback end…

    “I really miss you, cutie Haera. Now, we are moving house. But don’t worry. I’ll not forget you forever. I promise,” Myungsoo promises to himself. He then smiles and kiss the apple before washing it and put it in a bowl. “I’ll eat this apple for you, Haera,” Myungsoo whispers to himself.
    When he turns himself, Myungsoo shock to see his mother is wiping her tears with his father besides her. “Omma. Why are you crying?” Myungsoo asks as he hugs his mother. “Nothing. Now come with me. I want to talk something with you,” Mrs. Kim smiles at her son.       
     

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! Here is another short update. Sorry...

But I hope you guys enjoy reading it! :)

To my subscribers for Woogyu story, I'm sorry that I can't update it today. /bow/

I'll try update it soon :)

Oh yes! B.A.P comeback!!! 

I love all of their song in the album especially BABY, 1004 ANGEL and WITH YOU.

Loves to hear Daehyun oppa's voice XD

Hehe... Sorry...

Okay then. If there are many mistakes, just mind it. I will try to fix it again if I can. :D

Bye and enjoy! Wish me luck for my exam tomorrow. hehe.. :)