I didn't throw it!

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

   “Sungjong?!” Mr. Kim asks as he turns his face to the little kid. “No! I didn’t. Really!” Sungjong states. His eyes start to watery. “Sungjong, tell me honestly. Did you throw the ball to our son?” Mrs. Kim asks the little kid softly. She pats Sungjong’s shoulder to calm the little kid. “Aunty, I really didn’t do it. Please believe me,” Sungjong starts to cry. Hoya, who is near to Sungjong, quickly hugs his friend to calm him. “But, why Woohyun said that you’re the one who throw it?” it is Mr. Kim turn to ask the little kid. “I don’t know why. But, I really didn’t throw it. Please believe me,” Sungjong began to begging. Hoya then release Sungjong from his hug and pats Sungjong shoulder. Dongwoo also start to comfort Sungjong by patting the other Sungjong’s shoulder. 
    “Woohyun, did you really saw Sungjong is the one who threw the ball?” Mrs. Kim asks her son’s best friend. “Yes,” Woohyun says as he nods his head several times. “Like this, Mr and Mrs. Kim. How about we call Sungjong’s parents first. Then, we talk about this again later when Sungjong’s parent come,” Mr. Daehyun suggests. “Okay then, teacher. We will talk about this again when Sungjong’s parent is here,” Mr. Kim agrees and his wife only nods. 

Outside Sunggyu’s room, while waiting for Sungjong’s parent…
    All of them just came out from Sunggyu’s room accept Woohyun who is still inside with Sunggyu. Dongwoo and Hoya are still trying to comfort Sungjong. Mr. Daehyun is waiting for Sungjong’s parent at the hospital lobby. Sungyeol just standing in front of Sungjong as he is staring at Sungjong who is still crying and trying to say that he is not the one who threw the ball. When he sees Sungjong crying like that, it makes he reminds of himself who also had been in that situation.

Flashback…
    “I didn’t steal it. Please believe me,”Sungyeol says as he starts to cry. “Sungyeol, tell me the truth. Did you steal it?” Mrs. Lee asks her son softly as she knee down so that she is the same height as Sungyeol. “I didn’t, mom,” Sungyeol shakes his head. “Mom, I didn’t steal it. You believe me, right?” Sungyeol looks at his mother. “I know you don’t steal it, Sungyeol,” Mrs. Lee smiles as she hugs her son to comfort him. Sungyeol hugs his mother back and crying at his mother’s shoulder. 
    “Let me check everybody bag one by one,” Mrs. Lee decides as she release Sungyeol from her hug and turns to the kids who are still outside the house. They came there just to say that Sungyeol is the one who steal one of the kid’s things. “Give me your bag,” Mrs. Lee orders. All of them give their bag to Mrs. Lee accept one kid who is still hesitates to give his bag to Mrs. Lee. “Why you don’t want to give me you bag?” Mrs. Lee asks the little kid. “Err…” The little kids only bite his lower lip. “You’re the one who steal it, right?” Mrs. Lee guesses. “Hmm… I…” he still hesitates to tell the truth. “Did you steal it, Il Hoon?” Sungyeol asks as he raises his head and stares at Il Hoon.  He wipes his tears with his hands. 
    “Hmm… I’m… the one who steal it. I’m sorry,” Il Hoon finally admits as his tears start to fall down a little. “You steal my lemon candies?!” One of the kids asks Il Hoon. Mrs. Lee guesses that he is the one who lost his thing. “Wait. It just lemon candies. I have a lot of it. You can ask it from me. You don’t need to steal it from your friends. Do you understand?” Mrs. Lee asks the little kids. “Yes, Aunty,” all of them answers in the same time. “So, wait here. I’ll get it for you guys,” Mrs. Lee says as she wnet inside to take the lemon candies. 
    “I’m sorry, Sungyeol that I blame on you. Il Hoon said that you’re the one who steal it. So, I think that you’re the one who steal my lemon candies. Sorry again,” Changsub, the one who lost his lemon candies says as he gives Sungyeol on of his lemon candy. “It’s okay, Changsub,” Sungyeol mutters as he hugs Changsub after he takes the lemon candy. Then, the others including Il Hoon also come near to Sungyeol and says sorry to Sungyeol.

Flashback end…

    “Dongwoo hyung, come. I want to tell you something, remember?” Hoya asks Dongwoo after Sungjong has calm down a little bit. “Okay,” Dongwoo nods and stand up together with Hoya. “Sungyeol, can you take care of Sungjong for a while?” Dongwoo, as the elder there asks. Sungyeol only nods.
    After Hoya and Dongwoo gone, Sungyeol sits besides Sungjong. He doesn’t know why he really wants to comfort Sungjong. Maybe because he had been in the same situation as Sungjong.  “Sungjong, here. Eat this. Maybe this will help you to comfort yourself,” Sungyeol gives a lemon candy to Sungjong. Sungjong takes the lemon candy with smile on his face. Sungyeol feels happy to when Sungjong start to smile. “Thanks. I love lemon candy,” Sungjong mutters as he eats the lemon candy. “Hmm… You’re welcome,” Sungyeol smiles at Sungjong. 
    “Sungjong, I just want to say that be patient. I also had been in this situation. I don’t know why but, I can feel that you’re not the one who threw the ball,” Sungyeol pats Sungjong’s shoulder. “Okay. I’m really happy that you trust me. Can we be friends?” Sungjong asks as he blinks his eyes cutely several times at Sungyeol. “Hmm… Okay, then.We’re friends now,” Sungyeol answers and smiles widely. “Yay! Thanks!” Sungjong cheers as he hugs Sungyeol. Sungyeol is shy at Sungjong sudden action. His face starts to turn red. Sungjong releases Sungyeol from his hug and stares at Sungyeol’s face. “Sungyeol, why did your face turn red?” Sungjong asks cutely. “Nothing, Sungjong,” Sungyeol mutters shortly. Sungjong just giggles by himself. Then, Sungyeol also giggles like Sungjong.

Not far from Sunggyu’s room…
    “Dongwoo hyung, I know who is the one who gave the lemon candy to all of us,” Hoya says. 
    
    “Who?”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi,everyone! I'm so sorry for the late update. :(

I'm busy with my school and I need to study for my coming exam.

Yes. I have another exam next week. So, I'm really sorry that I will update this story after I finish my exam.

Which mean next two week. I hope you guys not dissappointed with me. But, I will try to update it if I can.

- Mind my mistakes since I type this in a sleepy condition. So sorry. Hope you guys like it.

And here is a question. Do you guys think that Hoya will tell Dongwoo who gave the lemon candy? :)

Hmm... I don't know. I hope you guys will wait for the next update.

Sorry again that I have to stop update this story for 1 week. :(

Okay, then. i need to study now. Enjoy the story. Bye! :D