She came!

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

     “Kim Myungsoo,” Mrs. Kim says as he smiles at the little boy. “Kim Myungsoo? Myungie?” Sungjong asks. “Oh, you know him? So, you study at Woollim Kindergarten, right?” Mrs. Kim asks back. When Sungjong nods, she quickly hugs Sungjong. Sungjong looks confuse in Mrs. Kim hug. Mrs. Lee also shock to see her new neighbour hug her son. Mrs. Kim releases the hug and her hand is cupping the little kid face. “Can you help me, dear?” Mrs. Kim asks the little kid. Sungjong face his mother as a signal that he doesn’t know what to answer. Mrs. Lee just smiles and nods at Sungjong. So, Sungjong turns to face Mrs. Kim again. He nods and asks, “What is it, aunty?” 
     “Let’s get in first. It’s cold outside,” Mrs. Kim says as she stands up and leads the two guests into the living room. After Mrs. Kim come out with a jug of orange juice and glasses from the kitchen, she sits besides Sungjong. “Mrs. Kim, here is a cake. We’re sorry that we didn’t help you this morning,” Mrs. Lee says as she puts a box with a cake inside it on the table. “It’s okay. Anyway, thanks,” Mrs. Kim reply as she smiles. “So, what do you want my son to help you?” Mrs. Lee asks. “Oh, yes! I want him to be friend with Myungsoo. Sungjong is a cheerful boy. So, I think maybe he can change Myungsoo back. Can you, Sungjong?” Mrs. Kim asks as she faces Sungjong. 
      Before Sungjong could answer it, Mrs. Lee quickly asks Mrs. Kim. “What happen to Myungsoo?” “He becomes a quite boy after his younger sister passed away. I don’t know how to make he becomes a happy boy again. So, since Sungjong is study in the same school as Myungsoo and he is a cheerful boy, I think Sungjong can change him,” Mrs. Kim explains. Mrs. Lee feels sorry to her new neighbour. “Jongie, I think you can do that,” Mrs. Lee faces her son. “I can?” Sungjong asks. “Yes, I know you can,” Mrs. Kim says as she puts her hands on Sungjong’s shoulder. “Hmm… I already try to be friends with him. But, he don’t want to be friends with me,” Sungjong pouts. “I’m sorry… But, maybe if you try a little bit harder, you will change him. Please…I beg you,” Mrs. Kim tries to coax the little kid. Sungjong turns his face to his mother asking for the answer. When Mrs. Lee nods, Sungjong faces Mrs. Kim again. “I’ll try, aunty,” Sungjong smiles. “Thank you, Sungjongie,” Mrs. Kim says as she pulls Sungjong into a hug.

In Myungsoo's room...

 "And they live happily ever after..." Mr. Kim ends the story and closes the storybook. Myungsoo smiles at his father. "Thank you, appa. I promise you that I'll try to change myself step by step," Myungsoo says. "Glad to hear it, Myungie. Now, go to sleep. You need to go to school tomorrow morning. Sweet dream, dear," Mr. Kim says as he kiss Myungsoo's forehead. "Good night, appa," Myungsoo whispers to his father. "Good night, my son," Mr. Kim reply. He walks out from the room when Myungsoo close his eyes to sleep.

Dream...

     "Myungie oppa!" Myungsoo hear someone is calling him. But he doesn't know where the voice comes from. He only can see a white wall around him. "Myungie oppa!" The voice call Myungsoo's name again. "Haera?" Myungsoo whispers to himself. Only Haera call him like that. "Haera! Is that you?" Myungsoo shouts. "Yes, oppa! It's me!" The voice replies. "Where are you?" Myungsoo shouts again. "I'm here, oppa," the voice answers. Myungsoo turns to the voice's direction. Myungsoo see a beautiful and cute little kid in a white dress with a pink flower at her right ear. It's Haera! "Haera! I miss you," Myungsoo states as he runs to his younger sister and hugs her. "Oppa, I miss you too," Haera says as she hugs her brother back. "How can you be here?" Myungsoo asks confusedly. "I only want to visit you. After this, I need to go back to my place," the little one reply. "Your place? Can I follow you?" Myungsoo asks innocently. "No, oppa. It's not your time yet," Haera says as she shakes her head. "Not my time? I don't get it," Myungsoo become more confused. "I already passed away, oppa. But, you're actually still alive. We only meet just for a while," Haera explains. "So, I can't see you often?" Myungsoo asks sadly. "Maybe this is the last time. I don't know. That's why I want to asks something from you," Haera says as she tries to hold her tears. 

    "What is it? Just tell me," Myungsoo speaks out. "It’s about you, oppa. And about Sungjong oppa,” Haera starts. “Sungjong? You know him?” Myungsoo asks. “Of course, oppa. I have been watching you from above,” Haera smiles. “From above?” Myungsoo asks again. He really don’t get what is his younger sister saying. “It’s okay, oppa. You don’t need to understand it,” Haera says as she holds her brother hands. “Oppa, I really need your help,” she continues. “I’ll try to fulfill it for you,” Myungsoo replies. “Please… be friends with everybody especially you classmates. I don’t like to see you always lonely and sad. I know you need someone to accompany you. Someone cheerful like Sungjong oppa,” Haera speaks out what she feels. “I…” Myungsoo stops. “Please oppa… Poor Sungjong oppa. Don’t you know that he try really hard to be friend with you? He even gave you lemon candy,” Haera starts to cry. She really wants to change her brother back to the cheerful Myungsoo. 

    “He gave me lemon candy? You mean the lemon candy on my table yesterday?” Myungsoo asks again. “Yes, oppa. That’s why I really want you to be friend with him. Please give him a chance,” Haera says as she wipes her tears. Myungsoo feels sorry to see his younger sister crying. “Stop crying, Haera. I will try to be friends with him,” Myungsoo agrees. “Promise?” Haera asks as she blinks her eyes at Myungsoo. “I… promise,” Myungsoo smiles as he hugs his younger sister. 
   “Oppa… I think I need to go now,” Haera tells her brother. “Now?” Myungsoo asks sadly. “Yes, oppa. I don’t want to go, but I have too. We will meet again soon,” Haera says as she releases the hug. “Goodbye, oppa,” Haera waves her hand at Myungsoo as she start to disappear.
“Goodbye, Haera. I will always remember you…” 

Dream end…

    “Myungie. Myungie! Wake up,” Mrs. Kim shakes her son body. Myungsoo open his eyes a little bit. He sees his mother is smiling at him. “Omma!” He shouts as he gets up and hugs his mother. Then, he releases the hug and faces his mother with a cheerful face. “Omma, I met Haera in my dream. She came to see me!” Myungsoo cheers. Mrs. Kim laughs at her son’s attitude. “Good. Did she say something?” Mrs. Kim asks. Myungsoo immediately stops cheering. “That’s the problem,” Myungsoo pouts. “Why?” Mrs. Kim asks confusedly. “She asked me to be friends with the others especially Sungjong. But I don’t know how,” Myungsoo explains. 

    “I can help you, my lovely son,” Mrs. Kim smiles.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! Here is another chapter ^^

Sorry that it just a short one. I really feel sleepy while typing this chapter. Hehe...

So, can I asks some suggestions from you guys? I want you guys to suggest any way or step that Myungsoo should take to be friend with everyone ecspecially Sungjong.

I will try to continue the story using your suggestions.

Okay then, guys. Enjoy! :3

*Like always, mind my mistakes :)