My new friend: Dongwoo hyung

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

    “The winner is Dongwoo and Sungjong!” announces Mr. Daehyun. Dongwoo quickly stands from his sit and pull Sungjong to go in front when their teacher shows a pack of lemon candies. “Lemon candy!” Dongwoo shouts in excitement. He takes the packet of lemon candies from his teacher and then jumping a little before he takes Sungjong wrist. He pulls Sungjong to their seats back. “Don’t forget to share it with Sungjong,” Mr. Daehyun reminds. “No problem!” Dongwoo answers with his wide smile. “Wait, kids. I need to take something at my room. Keep silent, okay?” Mr. Daehyun orders as he walks to go out from the class. All of the students just nods.  
Dongwoo turns to face his partner. “Here. One for me, one for you, one for me, one for you…” Dongwoo keeps on saying the same think until there’s no more lemon candy in the packet. “So, you have 6 and I have 6 too,” Sungjong says as he claps his hands with a bright smile on his face. “Thank you, Sungjong for the great idea. Let’s eat together after this,” Dongwoo says. “Really? You want to eat with me?” Sungjong asks with a surprise face. “Yes. I think you’re a good friend actually. It’s okay, right?” Dongwoo asks. “Sure! I would love to eat with you. I can’t believe that I finally can eat with a friend from this school together. Thank you, Dongwoo hyung,” says Sungjong as he hugs Dongwoo. “It’s okay,” Dongwoo answers back. 
    When Myungsoo sees Sungjong’s action towards Dongwoo, it makes he reminds of his younger sister who just passed away last month.

Flashback…

    “Myungie oppa! I got A+ for mathematics. Now, your promise,” tells Haera to his brother, Myungsoo. “Really?” Myungsoo asks. “Of course. Here. Take a look,” says Haera as she shows her math paper to Myungsoo. “You did well. So, what do you want from me?” Myungsoo asks again. “Lemon candy!” cheers Haera. “Lemon candy? Hmm… okay then. Now, get yourself ready. I want to ask for mom’s permission before we go out to buy it,” orders Myungsoo to his younger sister. “Really, Myungie oppa? You are going to buy it for me?” Haera asks her brother with a bright smile on her face. “Of course. I promised you, right?” Myungsoo answers his younger sister with a question too. “Thank you, Myungie oppa!” says Haera as he hugs Myungsoo. Myungsoo only can smile as he hugs his younger sister back. Haera is also one of the person who call Myungsoo, Myungie.

Flashback end.

    “Okay, class. It’s recess time. But before you go out, I want to give you something,” Mr. Daehyun mutters and that makes Myungsoo wake up from his daydream. “It’s already recess time,” Myungsoo whispers to himself. “I miss you, Haera…” Myungsoo continues. “You miss who?” asks Hoya who is sitting besides him. “Nothing,” Myungsoo answers. Hoya just smiles and then stands up to follow the others to receive a chocolate from his teacher. Myungsoo also stands up and follows Hoya from back. 
    
At Sungjong’s house…
    “Omma! I’m home,” Sungjong shouts as he is in front of the door house. “Jongie! Welcome home. How’s school?” Mrs. Lee asks her son as soon as she opens the door for Sungjong. “Today was great!” Sungjong exclaims. “You look happy. Mind to tell me about it?” Mrs. Lee knees down so that she’s the same height with his son. He then pats Sungjong’s head. “Of course I will tell you about it!” Sungjong mutters as he jumps a little bit. A bright smile is still on his face showing that he is very happy at that time. “Okay, then. Let’s get inside.” Mrs. Lee orders. 

In the living room of Sungjong’s house…
    “So, tell me now,” Mrs. Lee says as she puts Sungjong on her lap while sitting on the sofa. “I got a new friend today!” Sungjong exclaims. “Friend? Just friend? And not friends?” Mrs. Lee asks. “At least I have a friend now,” Sungjong smiles. “Hmm… okay then. May I know who is he? Or maybe she?” the mother smirks at her son. “Omma… he’s a boy. 1 year older than me,” Sungjong starts. Mrs. Lee only nods. Then, Sungjong tells everything that happened in his school that day. 
    “So, you must be happy to get the lemon candies, right?” Mrs. Lee pats her sons shoulder. “Of course, omma. But, I really want to be friend with all of them and not just Dongwoo hyung,” Sungjong informs. “I have an idea,” Mrs. Lee says as she faces her son. “What is it, omma?” Sungjong asks with his face full of hope. “But, are you willing to sacrifice?” Mrs. Lee asks her son back. “Sacrifice on what?” Sungjong looks confuse. 

    “Your lemon candies…” 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Here is another chapter for today. :D 

I'm sorry that it is short. I need to study because I have exam next week.

Wish me luck! ^^

/throws Namu hearts/ hihi...

Like always, mind my mistake. :)

Enjoy! :D