The truth

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

Not far from Sunggyu’s room…
    “Dongwoo hyung, I know who is the one who gave the lemon candy to all of us,” Hoya says. “Who?” Dongwoo asks the younger. “Lee…” Hoya stops when someone calls them. 
    “Dongwoo! Hoya! What are you guys doing here? Where is Sungjong and Sungyeol?” Mr. Daehyun asks the two kids. “Sungjong and Sungyeol still infront of Sunggyu’s room,” Dongwoo answers. He stares at the two people besides Mr. Daehyun. “Maybe they are Sungjong’s parent,” Dongwoo whispers to himself. “You guys should take care of Sungjong. Why are you guys right here?” Mr. Daehyun asks again. “I just want to say something to Dongwoo hyung. And now, we are going to go back there,” Hoya smiles. “Okay then. Come,” Mr. Daehyun orders the two kids to follow him.

In Sunggyu’s room…
    “Good afternoon, Mr and Mrs. Kim. This is Sungjong’s parent. Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee,” Mr. Daehyun introduces the two people besides him. “Good afternoon, Mr and Mrs. Kim,” Mr. Lee and his wife greets Sunggyu’s parent. “Yes. Good afternoon. I guess that you already know what happen, right?” Mr. Kim asks. “Yes. Woohyun said that our son threw the ball, right?” Mr. Lee asks back. Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Lee only can smile. 
    “Jongie, did you throw it?” Mr. Lee asks his son who is standing behind Mrs. Lee. “No. I didn’t. Please believe me…” Sungjong began to cry again. Mrs. Lee turns to face her only son. She then lift Sungjong and put in her arms. She pats Sungjong’s head to calm the boy. Sungjong hugs his mother tightly and cry on Mrs. Lee shoulder. “Shhh… Don’t cry, Jongie. I know you don’t throw it,” Mrs. Lee tries to comfort the boy again. 
    “I don’t think that my son threw it.  He never cries this hard before. Maybe Woohyun see it wrongly” Mr. Lee says. “Woohyun… are you really sure that Sungjong throw it?” Mr. Daehyun asks Woohyun who is still standing besides Sunggyu’s bed. “Yes! I’m sure,” Woohyun states.
     “Teacher!” Sungyeol calls. All of them turn to see Sungyeol who is standing near to Mrs. Lee together with Hoya and Dongwoo. “Yes, Sungyeol. Anything?” Mr. Daehyun asks the little kid. “Hoya and Dongwoo said that there is a CCTV at the field. So, I think that will help,” Sungyeol mutters. “Oh, yes! There is a CCTV. So, Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee, let’s go to the kindergarten,” Mr. Daehyun says at the two man. They just nod and follow the teacher out from the room.
    When Sungyeol talked about the CCTV, Woohyun’s face totally changes. He seems scared. Mrs. Kim feel weird when she saw it and quickly asks, “Woohyun, are you okay?” Woohyun startled a little bit before answers the question. “Yes, I am,” he smiles and nods. 
“Thanks, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya,” Sungjong smiles as he wipes his tears. Mrs. Lee put her son down so that Sungjong can talk to his friends. Mrs. Kim calls Mrs. Lee to come with her for a while. She want to talk bout something. Mrs. Lee just nods and follows Sunggyu’s mom. 

Outside Sunggyu’s room…
    “Mrs. Lee, I think I know who throw it,” Mrs. Kim states. Mrs. Lee looks confuse at the other’s words. “You know?” She asks back. “I think, yes,” Mrs. Kim nods. “Who?” Mrs. Lee asks again. “Woohyun,” Mrs. Kim answers shortly. “Woohyun?! But, how do you know?” Mrs. Lee looks at the other’s face for asking an explanation. “His face immediately turns like he scares of something when Sungyeol told about the CCTV. So, I think he is the one who throw it and not your son,” Mrs. Lim explains. “Really?” Mrs. Lee asks with a sparkle eyes. “I think so. Just wait for our husband to come back and tell the truth, then,” Mrs. Kim decides. Mrs. Lee only can smiles.

1 hour later…
    “Honey, our son didn’t throw it!” Mr. Lee announces as soon as he open Sunggyu’s room door. He walks toward his wife and hugs her. Mrs. Lee hugs her husband back tightly. “Really?” She asks for conformation as soon as her husband releases her from the hugs. Mr. Lee just nods at his wife’s question. 
    Mrs. Lee quickly turns to Sungjong and hugs her son. “Jongie… I know you didn’t throw it. I know it,” Mrs. Lee says in tears. “Omma… Why are you crying?” Sungjong asks his mother. “Nothing, Sungjong. I just happy that you’re not the one who throw the ball,” Mrs. Lee smiles and kisses Sungjong’s forehead. 
    “So, who throw it?” Mrs. Kim asks. “It is… Woohyun,” Mr. Kim says slowly. “Woohyun hyung?!” Sungjong asks in shock. He looks at Woohyun who already stare his own shoes. “Woohyun-ah… You throw it?” Sunggyu’s turn to ask Woohyun. Woohyun only can nods at that time. “Why you don’t want to admit it earlier? I won’t mad at you,” Sunggyu mutters. Then, everyone can hear Woohyun is sobbing. Mr. Kim walks near to the little boy. “Woohyun, don’t cry. Now, tell me. Why did you blame Sungjong?” Mr. Kim asks. 
    Woohyun slowly raises his head to face Mr. Kim. “I’m… jealous… of…him…” the little one answers one by one. “Why?” Mr. Kim asks again. “He… He can get three new friends just in 4 days. But me? I only have Sunggyu as my friend until now. Sungjong can attract people just with his cute face. I also want many friends like Sungjong. But I can’t. I’m not as cute as Sungjong,” Woohyun speaks out everything that he keeps in his hearts all this time. Woohyun starts to cry harder after that.
    When Sungjong, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungyeol hear everything that Woohyun said, they quickly run to hug Woohyun. “Woohyun-ah. I really want to be friend with you but you only stick with Sunggyu. So, I thought that you don’t want to be friend with anyone else. I’m sorry…” Dongwoo explains as he starts to cry too. “Same goes to me,” Hoya mutters. His tears start to fall down one by one. 
    Sungyeol only can nods at Dongwoo and Hoya’s words to say that he also like that. He really wants to be friends with them. Then, they release Woohyun from the hugs.  “Woohyun hyung. Now, you’re my friend. I hope you don’t mind,” Sungjong starts to speak. “You want to be my friend?” Woohyun asks as he looks into Sungjong’s eyes. “Yes!” Sungjong smiles brightly. “Even I already blame on you?” Woohyun asks again. Sungjong nods. Woohyun immediately hugs Sungjong. “I’m sorry…” Woohyun cry again as he hiccup a little. “It’s okay, hyung. I already forgive you. So, now we’re friends, right?” Sungjong asks the elder as he releasehimself from Woohyun hugs. “Of course!” Woohyun smiles. 
    “We want to be your friends too. Can we?” Hoya asks Woohyun. Sungyeol and Dongwoo nods at Hoya’s question. “Of course. I really want to friends with you guys,” Woohyun runs to the other three and hugs them. 
    “Hey, guys. Anybody want to be friends with me?” Sunggyu suddenly speaks. Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee and Mr. Daehyun just laugh at Sunggyu’s question. “Of course we want to be friends with you!” Hoya, Sungjong, Dongwoo and Sungyeol cheer and run to Sunggyu. They hop on Sunggyu’s bed and hug the elder. Woohyun also join them after that. 
    Sunggyu’s parents, Sungjong’s parents and Mr. Daehyun smile brightly to see their sons and students now together. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! Here is the next chapter. How is it? :)

Actually I have to study. But I also want to update this story. So, this is the result.

I hope you guys enjoy it. 

* Like always, mind my mistakes.

Oh yes! I want to update the story because I am so happy today too.:D

Do you know why? Because I finally can buy infinite album.

Nothing's over album. :) But, it don't have photocard. :(

Hihi... it's okay. At least I have one of Infinite album.

Okay guys. Have a nice day! :)